ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 25
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I have NEVER seen this much crying in my lifetime
staylor26 06:34 PM 01-31-2023
It doesn't matter whether it's Bengals fans, the media, other NFL fans, etc. the crying over the Chiefs/Bengals game is like nothing I've ever seen before.

There wasn't some super obvious bad call/non-call either like the Saints/Rams that one year.

Is it because it's the Chiefs? Are we really in everybody's heads to the point that they're losing their fucking minds?

What an absolute joke.
[Reply]
O.city 06:35 PM 01-31-2023

via GIPHY

[Reply]
JimNasium 06:35 PM 01-31-2023
How did this warrant a new thread?
[Reply]
staylor26 06:36 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by JimNasium:
How did this warrant a new thread?
Feel free to ignore. Just thought we can have a separate more general discussion about this phenomenon.
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 06:39 PM 01-31-2023
We’re the villains, and I’m cool with that. I’ll enjoy their collective tears and enjoy the Chiefs being in the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:39 PM 01-31-2023
- Recency bias.
- You're a Chiefs fans, tuned into all the Chiefs things, looking for Chiefs content.

...not tuning into mainstream media is great, btw.
[Reply]
Rausch 06:40 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:

Yup. Can't stress that enough...
[Reply]
HC_Chief 06:41 PM 01-31-2023
Seething coping bitches. Fuck 'em. Enjoy your offseason. Or don't. I don't care.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 06:41 PM 01-31-2023
They really hate the Chiefs. It's middle america. Flyover country. I think it is that simple.
[Reply]
RunKC 06:42 PM 01-31-2023
Remember that thread you made this time last year staylor? It was about feeling like our chance was wasted and it would be hard to get back again (I agreed).

Well…we back! And IDGAF about the haters!
[Reply]
Lzen 06:42 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:

via GIPHY

Dang it, I meant to give a thumb up but accidently did the thumb down. Apologies
[Reply]
BryanBusby 06:49 PM 01-31-2023
Hey if they want to start rigging the shit in our favor I'm all for it.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:50 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
- Recency bias.
- You're a Chiefs fans, tuned into all the Chiefs things, looking for Chiefs content.

Nah man, I'm just as much a fan of the NFL as I am the Chiefs, and this is unprecedented considering there's no one blatant call/non-call that everybody is talking about.

And it is very similar to all the crying about the OT rules last year, and that was like night and day compared to when the Chiefs lost in OT to the Pats.
[Reply]
The Franchise 06:51 PM 01-31-2023
If they should be bitching to anyone…maybe they should bitch at their team. They’re the ones who couldn’t beat our fucking backups and an injured QB.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:53 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
If they should be bitching to anyone…maybe they should bitch at their team. They’re the ones who couldn’t beat our fucking backups and an injured QB.
Coming from Bengals fans it doesn't surprise me at all.

It's everybody else that is blowing my mind. Just go to a Barstool Sports or any other big sports related social media page and look at their posts and the comments.

We have examples that have been posted on here about people in the media asking for rule changes :-)

The Kay Adams shit too.

The level of butthurt is as high as I've ever seen.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 25
1 234511 > Last »
Up