2/7
Spoiler!

2/2
Spoiler!

1/31
Spoiler!

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:42 PM 01-30-2023
Hopefully Hardman and/or Toney will be ready to go in two weeks.

Watson will also be available.

And of course the Chiefs can rely more on their non-Kelce TE’s which they surprisingly didn’t do much of last night.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 02:04 PM 01-30-2023
Juju has been dealing with a knee problem the last two years. They restructured him the way they did for a reason. They will drain it and he will probably be good.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:34 PM 01-30-2023
Need Sneed and Gay. Would love to get Toney back as well.
[Reply]
wazu 03:30 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Not worried about Sneed at all. The WR's injuries I am definitely worried though
Why would you not be worried about Sneed? He's probably the main one I'm concerned with.

Is there an actual list of injuries somewhere? Can we update the OP with them? I was at the game and couldn't keep track. Next thing I knew Marcus Kemp was catching a pass.
[Reply]
dirk digler 03:33 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
Why would you not be worried about Sneed? He's probably the main one I'm concerned with.

Is there an actual list of injuries somewhere? Can we update the OP with them? I was at the game and couldn't keep track. Next thing I knew Marcus Kemp was catching a pass.
Everyone said he seemed fine after the game but has to go through concussion protocol and has 2 weeks. Not worried about him missing the SB.

JJSS (knee), Toney (ankle), Hardman(pelvis), Gay(shoulder?), and Sneed are the known injuries
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:01 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Everyone said he seemed fine after the game but has to go through concussion protocol and has 2 weeks. Not worried about him missing the SB.

JJSS (knee), Toney (ankle), Hardman(pelvis), Gay(shoulder?), and Sneed are the known injuries
Might want to throw Pat, Kelce, and Trey Smith in there as well. Cook got hurt fairly early as well but mostly played through it.
[Reply]
BWillie 04:11 PM 01-30-2023

I would be worried if it was one week but doesn't virtually everybody clear concussion protocol after 14 days?
[Reply]
wazu 04:17 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I would be worried if it was one week but doesn't virtually everybody clear concussion protocol after 14 days?
Not sure of the numbers but no I don't believe it's at all a given. Not sure if anything has been said about the severity for Sneed, but he looked pretty shaken up on the field from what I could see.
[Reply]
BWillie 04:18 PM 01-30-2023
Not sure of the numbers but no I don't believe it's at all a given. Not sure if anything has been said about the severity for Sneed, but he looked pretty shaken up on the field from what I could see.
Yeah it was a pretty bad one. Everyone knew he was out and concussed. Tough to see him squirming around on the field there.
[Reply]
dirk digler 04:27 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Except Tua
[Reply]
VAChief 04:40 PM 01-30-2023
Was Belldozer hurt or just an inactive choice? If not hurt, I think they need him for SB.
[Reply]
PHOG 07:48 PM 01-30-2023
Well, the AFC was/is a gauntlet thru the playoffs, let alone the reg season.

Heal up boys, you got a game to play.
[Reply]
raybec 4 07:51 PM 01-30-2023
After watching their all-world QB totally gut it out and carry the team to victory I can't imagine anyone would be willing to miss this game unless they can't even walk. Rub some dirt on it boys!
[Reply]
TLO 08:15 PM 01-30-2023
Not even halfway down the 1st page. :-) at lewdog!!!
[Reply]
lewdog 08:29 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Hank Hill:
Not even halfway down the 1st page. :-) at lewdog!!!
Best thread you've ever made.

Thank you for this.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 38
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up