1/31
Spoiler!

[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:19 AM 01-30-2023
Thanks for the TV diagnosis
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 10:25 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by loochy:
Did nobody else see him after that play at the end of the game (the play right before pat's scramble) where he caught the ball in the flat and tried to plow the defender? He clearly hurt himself there - either his head or neck. He didn't hop back up like he normally does and he laid there for a while before walking off the field. It looked like he walked kind of wobbly-ish too (to me, at least). I guess nobody noticed because of the critical time of the game
I saw it. I also saw him on the sidelines immediately trying to go back in. The question I quoted was about a limp, which he had right after that kickoff and throughout the fourth quarter. I think he’s a tough bastard, so hopefully his head and neck are okay.
[Reply]
loochy 11:15 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Thanks for the TV diagnosis

It's all we have right now my man
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 11:29 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Sorry maybe you misunderstood my wording.

I think we'll get some back, but there's really no guarantee we'll get them all back, so we'll just have to hope for the best.

I REALLY hope Sneed is back. I'd like either Toney or Hardman to be back, one of the two. We're getting Justin Watson. MVS seems fine. I really don't know about JuJu. Hopefully Pacheco is fine, too.

And then on top of all of that, Kelce and Mahomes need to be at 100%. A high ankle sprain is still a high ankle sprain, and we're really gonna need his scrambling ability.

Prediction. They will all be active. Everyone of them.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:32 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Oh, missed that Toney was able to walk off the field. Yeah, he's going to play in 2 weeks. Juju is the only one I'd probably pencil in as a solid no now.
With 2 weeks to heal, I wouldn't count Juju out just yet.
[Reply]
carcosa 11:34 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo:
Let's fucking goo!
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:34 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Didn't realize JuJu was hurt.

He's not a guy you can pay big money. If he wants 10M or so, then maybe but I wouldn't any more than that.
He was banged up a couple of weeks ago. I'm not sure it's a huge deal at this point but we'll see.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:36 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
With 2 weeks to heal, I wouldn't count Juju out just yet.
I don't know, man. Dude can't even put weight on it and it's still a mystery where it even came from as far as I'm aware. Was it a non contact we didn't see or was he beat up coming in?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:36 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo:
All hands on deck. If they die, they die.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:37 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I don't know, man. Dude can't even put weight on it and it's still a mystery where it even came from as far as I'm aware. Was it a non contact we didn't see or was he beat up coming in?
He was on the field walking around celebrating. It couldn't have been too bad.

I don't think he'd play if the game was next week, but the extra week changes everything.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:38 AM 01-30-2023
IMO: WE GOOD
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:38 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:

I don't honk he'd play if the game was next week, but the extra week changes everything.
I honk so too
[Reply]
staylor26 11:39 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I honk so too
Lol you beat me to my edit.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:41 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:

I don't think he'd play if the game was next week, but the extra week changes everything.
Really? I could've sworn someone said he was hopping around on one leg and could barely manage the stairs out.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:41 AM 01-30-2023
JuJu as a million dollar bonus if he plays more than 50% of the snaps in a SB win...dude is gonna do everything he can to play.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 38
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up