ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 146
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Eagles (Super Bowl edition!)
RunKC 09:23 PM 01-29-2023
Well fellas what do we think?
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:42 PM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Similar to the Chiefs/49ers Super Bowl… Eagles have the better overall team, but the Chiefs have the best overall player at the most important position (QB).
I think the Niners two years ago were a better team than this PHI team. Mostert, Buckner, a mauling OL, even Jimmy G over Purdy or the 4th string QB. Samuel has nothing on 2019 Mostert.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:05 AM 01-30-2023
Who is the best QB that the Eagles have faced?

From what I can tell, it was probably Dak.
[Reply]
Justtalkinfootball 12:07 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Look at who the Eagles played this year. God they really haven’t played a great team.

I’ve never seen a team have an easier schedule including the playoffs
Eagles SOS .474
Chiefs SOS .453
[Reply]
Barret 12:09 AM 01-30-2023
Can I ask who have the Eagles played on their schedule that you would be scared of?

Week 1: Detroit??
Week 2: Minnesota on a Monday Night game Kirk Cousins
Week 3: Washington
Week 4: Jacksonville
Week 6: Arizona, was Kyler even playing?
Week 7: Cowboys with no Dak
Week 8 Bye
Week 9: Pittsburgh, Really???
Week 10: Houston
Week 11: OMG They lost to Washington
Week 12: Indianapolis, Was there a coaching change by now??
Week 13: Green Bay, HA!!
Week 14: Tennessee
Week 15: Giants
week 16: Chicago (getting that first pick in the draft)
Week 17: Loss to Dallas in a high scoring affair
Week 18: New Orleans loss
Week 19: Giants
1st round bye
2nd round laugher against the Giants...another bye
3rd round San Fran when they could only run the ball with no QB. hell another bye

I am not saying cake walk or anything but in 2 weeks the Chiefs should get their injured people back and Mahomes should be walking / running better. What is Andy Reid's record off a bye? How bad do you think Andy wants this because of those Philly "faithful" running him out of town? If you think "Burrowhead" brought the team together, what about the love of Andy Reid in that locker room and all he has to do is tell a couple of tales of Philly and maybe show an interview or 2 of Sal Palantonio or whatever that dude from ESPN's name is.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:30 AM 01-30-2023
The only elite QB they played all season was Aaron Rodgers and he certainly wasn’t elite this season.
[Reply]
Justtalkinfootball 12:32 AM 01-30-2023
Common opponents arizona, Jacksonville, Indy, San Fran, Houston, Tennessee

Chiefs. 6-1
Eagles. 6-0.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:35 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
The Eagles haven't really dealt with adversity all year, especially in the playoffs.

In a game of this magnitude, I'll take my chances with Andy/Mahomes and this team, because they've dealt with it all year.
Yup. They are more talented but have very little playoff experience.

They played Daniel Jones and Josh fucking Johnson.
[Reply]
Justtalkinfootball 12:40 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
The only elite QB they played all season was Aaron Rodgers and he certainly wasn’t elite this season.
Yet your opponents had a .453 winning percentage. The second easiest schedule in the entire NFL, Just ahead of the chargers.

Face the facts, the cold hard statistics… You guys can’t make fun of anybody else’s schedule LOL
[Reply]
TwistedChief 12:48 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Justtalkinfootball:
Yet your opponents had a .453 winning percentage. The second easiest schedule in the entire NFL, Just ahead of the chargers.

Face the facts, the cold hard statistics… You guys can’t make fun of anybody else’s schedule LOL
Meanwhile, in reality-ville about this season’s schedule:

”Kansas City's first eight opponents will have a .500 record or better (based on final records from last season), the most consecutive games against teams .500 or better to begin a season in NFL history.”

And then you consider the additions made in the AFCW in a desperate attempt to catch the Chiefs.

We can absolutely make fun of your feeling like beating the Giants and Commanders is commendable.
[Reply]
philfree 12:53 AM 01-30-2023
I play golf with the daddy in-law of the Eagles head coach. He seems nice! ..LOL He is a really nice guy.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:56 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
The Eagles haven't really dealt with adversity all year, especially in the playoffs.

In a game of this magnitude, I'll take my chances with Andy/Mahomes and this team, because they've dealt with it all year.
This is a major factor in our corner they won't talk about.

Hurts is young and has faced zero adversity in the playoffs, and little in the regular season, in games that count.

ZERO.a

Our Chiefs have been through the fire.
[Reply]
Justtalkinfootball 12:56 AM 01-30-2023
What is more reality than the actual won loss records. I get what you are saying but you guys played a ton of terrible teams…glass houses
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:58 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Justtalkinfootball:

Eagles beat Daniel Jones and the 49ers third and mostly 4th string QB in the playoffs.

You might want to sit out the weak schedule argument.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 12:59 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Barret:
Can I ask who have the Eagles played on their schedule that you would be scared of?

Week 1: Detroit??
Week 2: Minnesota on a Monday Night game Kirk Cousins
Week 3: Washington
Week 4: Jacksonville
Week 6: Arizona, was Kyler even playing?
Week 7: Cowboys with no Dak
Week 8 Bye
Week 9: Pittsburgh, Really???
Week 10: Houston
Week 11: OMG They lost to Washington
Week 12: Indianapolis, Was there a coaching change by now??
Week 13: Green Bay, HA!!
Week 14: Tennessee
Week 15: Giants
week 16: Chicago (getting that first pick in the draft)
Week 17: Loss to Dallas in a high scoring affair
Week 18: New Orleans loss
Week 19: Giants
1st round bye
2nd round laugher against the Giants...another bye
3rd round San Fran when they could only run the ball with no QB. hell another bye

I am not saying cake walk or anything but in 2 weeks the Chiefs should get their injured people back and Mahomes should be walking / running better. What is Andy Reid's record off a bye? How bad do you think Andy wants this because of those Philly "faithful" running him out of town? If you think "Burrowhead" brought the team together, what about the love of Andy Reid in that locker room and all he has to do is tell a couple of tales of Philly and maybe show an interview or 2 of Sal Palantonio or whatever that dude from ESPN's name is.
Cupcake after cupcake on that schedule. Chiefs path to this point has zero comparison to that gentle stroll in the park. At this point it works heavily in our favor too. We ready.

At one point in the game my Dad said he wondered what the Eagles were thinking. I replied they're probably thinking they can't beat either one of these teams. I stand by that.
[Reply]
Justtalkinfootball 01:02 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Cupcake after cupcake on that schedule. Chiefs path to this point has zero comparison to that gentle stroll in the park. At this point it works heavily in our favor too. We ready.

At one point in the game my Dad said he wondered what the Eagles were thinking. I replied they're probably thinking they can't beat either one of these teams. I stand by that.
And yet the eagles opponents had a better record than the Chiefs opponents. Go figure.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 146
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Up