ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 378
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:02 PM 10-18-2022
Can't believe the regular season starts tonight. Just seemed like the Finals ended a couple weeks ago.

Philly vs Celtics: 6:30PM CST TNT

GSW vs Lakers: 9:00PM CST TNT
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:09 PM 10-19-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Wait, are we supposed to have sympathy for LeBron that he got rekt by the super team trend he introduced to the NBA? That's laughable even for Barry.
Steph's "superteam" was largely built in-house.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 04:12 PM 10-19-2022

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:12 PM 10-19-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Steph's "superteam" was largely built in-house.
Well, yeah, but it's a funnier narrative to expose the hypocrisy of the LeBron Stan than just pointing out the simple facts of the matter.
[Reply]
-King- 04:18 PM 10-19-2022
This thread is literally the same every single season. That's why I stopped posting in it. It just becomes a KCC LeBron slurp session with him posting a bunch of Barry tweets.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:22 PM 10-19-2022
Well, the NBA Regular season is about as intriguing as watching a dog snarf it's own gooch. Thats the result of having 20/30 teams getting into the playoffs. Hell, a bunch of nationally televised games will have multiple stars that people would actually like to see sitting out because of "load management". It's a very subpar product as it currently stands.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 04:23 PM 10-19-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
This thread is literally the same every single season. That's why I stopped posting in it. It just becomes a KCC LeBron slurp session with him posting a bunch of Barry tweets.
I would describe the threads more as "KCC posts one positive thing about LeBron inevitably leading to five pages of hate about LeBron." I didn't even call him the GOAT this time, I just said he had a good game.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 04:25 PM 10-19-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Well, the NBA Regular season is about as intriguing as watching a dog snarf it's own gooch. Thats the result of having 20/30 teams getting into the playoffs. Hell, a bunch of nationally televised games will have multiple stars that people would actually like to see sitting out because of "load management". It's a very subpar product as it currently stands.
I was just discussing this over the weekend with my friends at my fantasy draft, yeah. Kawhi and the Spurs kind of ruined the NBA. That was never really a thing before Pop started allowing that and now everyone literally does it all the time.

Remember when David Stern actually fined the Spurs for that?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:30 PM 10-19-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I would describe the threads more as "KCC posts one positive thing about LeBron inevitably leading to five pages of hate about LeBron." I didn't even call him the GOAT this time, I just said he had a good game.
You could just start a LeBron thread. :-)

I like watching him play, but I'm not sure discussing him ad nauseam is great for this thread.
[Reply]
New World Order 04:30 PM 10-19-2022
Oh good, the NBA thread has been turned into a Lebron thread by KCC for the 13th year in a row.

yaaaaay
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:31 PM 10-19-2022
It's so engrained in the league now I don't know if they'll be able to reverse the trend, but Silver really should at least make an honest attempt at it.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 04:32 PM 10-19-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
You could just start a LeBron thread. :-)

I like watching him play, but I'm not sure discussing him ad nauseam is great for this thread.
In my experience here, it's generally the only thing that keeps this thread anything close to active. People don't care about the regular season, he's right.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:32 PM 10-19-2022
I'm interested in seeing what Gobert brings to Minnny. If he (and his gang) can stay healthy, they should be fun to watch. Of course, I'm also geeked to see the Thunder play, even if they lose.

Other "young" teams, like NO, Kings, Cleveland, Rockets, and Magic should be fun to watch as well. LET'S GOOOOOO!
[Reply]
New World Order 04:33 PM 10-19-2022
In my experience here, it's generally the only thing that keeps this thread anything close to active. People don't care about the regular season, he's right.
We could talk about Curry.

He's pretty amazing. Agreed?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:35 PM 10-19-2022
You're probably right. It's either that or the idiot that claims "NBA teams don't play defense" or someshit.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:35 PM 10-19-2022
I mean, we'd all agree that two of the "favorites" to win are the Clippers and Nets, yeah? Constantly featured in the national slot and yet most of the time you're lucky to see just one star while they're playing, nevermind the starting 5 as it should be on paper.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 378
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Up