ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 378
1 23451151101 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:02 PM 10-18-2022
Can't believe the regular season starts tonight. Just seemed like the Finals ended a couple weeks ago.

Philly vs Celtics: 6:30PM CST TNT

GSW vs Lakers: 9:00PM CST TNT
[Reply]
dirk digler 04:15 PM 10-18-2022
Just read the entire TNT NBA crew got new large contracts which is awesome. Chuck got like $100 million
[Reply]
KC_Connection 04:19 PM 10-18-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Just read the entire TNT NBA crew got new large contracts which is awesome. Chuck got like $100 million
He deserves it, the guy is hilarious on that show.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:22 PM 10-18-2022
A bit shocked by that, although pleasantly. I kind of remember him talking about being done soon.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 04:22 PM 10-18-2022

Excited to see what Ja can do this season. Definitely has MVP potential this year. Also nice watching the Suns and Warriors have some pretty shitty off seasons. I think the west will go through Minnesota or Memphis this season. Denver has some major potential too if they can stay healthy.
[Reply]
Archie Bunker 04:25 PM 10-18-2022
Another year in purgatory with my Hornets. Recycled coach, injury prone stars, and constant legal trouble.

Can’t wait.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 04:39 PM 10-18-2022
Watching this Draymond Green preseason story as he tries to explain his mindset for acting like a complete douche bag against his own teammate is hilarious. No way Kerr is man enough to right that ship. His teammates were literally the only people in the NBA that didn’t see Green as the biggest cheap shot douche in the league. Pulling that shit on your own team…buy bye.

He’s literally still trying to claim that he’s a “leader” of the team. Haha. What a joke of a human.
[Reply]
lcarus 04:43 PM 10-18-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
A bit shocked by that, although pleasantly. I kind of remember him talking about being done soon.
Thats what I thought too. Guess thats why they backed up the Brinks truck
[Reply]
BWillie 04:44 PM 10-18-2022
Draymond doesn't get suspended for decking a teammate in the face.

Meanwhile a coach fucks another employee (consensual) and gets suspended 1 yr+.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:47 PM 10-18-2022
Yeah, that Draymond thing still kind of baffles me. That was an outright KO sucker punch and they're all more butthurt that the footage got out than the actual offense that Draymond committed. I get that tensions flaring in practice happens, probably a lot, but that was well beyond the pale.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:50 PM 10-18-2022
Yeah, that Draymond thing still kind of baffles me. That was an outright KO sucker punch and they're all more butthurt that the footage got out than the actual offense that Draymond committed. I get that tensions flaring in practice happens, probably a lot, but that was well beyond the pale.
And this is the same league where everybody clutched their pearls over that "shove" a fan gave Lowry (not that that was necessarily ok either).
[Reply]
dirk digler 05:00 PM 10-18-2022
Yeah I am a huge GSW fan but I lost alot of respect for Dray. Can't believe TNT went ahead and allowed him to do this show. He fucking assaulted Poole and he made comments yesterday that seemed to suggest he doesn't care about that relationship.

I am sure the extensions for Poole and Wiggins has pissed him off.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:00 PM 10-18-2022
That little vignette TNT did on Green was fucking bizzare. I'd figured they'd have backed off on their plan to ease him into the show but it seems like they're actually going to help him rehabilitate his image. I'd say painting him as the victim was an incredibly tone deaf way to go about that.
[Reply]
dirk digler 05:04 PM 10-18-2022
As far as the season goes. I don't like making predictions but if everyone stays healthy I think it is Nets vs GSW in the Finals.
[Reply]
the steam 05:05 PM 10-18-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Draymond doesn't get suspended for decking a teammate in the face.

Meanwhile a coach ****s another employee (consensual) and gets suspended 1 yr+.
I remember when Romanowski broke a teammates jaw and got suspended for 1 practice. Romo must have really loved practice
[Reply]
Page 1 of 378
1 23451151101 > Last »
Up