ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 35
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Bryan Cook Thread*****
Dante84 07:18 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Cook was the third-most valuable safety in college football in 2021 #Chiefs pic.twitter.com/PpjLYjZwK5

— Eric Eager ���� (@PFF_Eric) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
TEX 08:56 AM 04-30-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Just gonna write this one off, hope for the best and say "Veach knows what he's doing"

Our defensive ends still look like the absolute worst in the AFCW even with Karlaftis... damn sure hope he has a plan for some solid FA signings
I agree. We saw what just ONE did for the team last year.
[Reply]
TEX 08:57 AM 04-30-2022
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Seems you love everyone we take
Lots of that goes on around here. God help you if you don't agree with the consensus takes.
[Reply]
Kiimo 08:59 AM 04-30-2022
I think some of you are underrating how much this defense needs people who tackle.

Try to remember all those frustrating drives we couldn't get off the field on defense.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:03 AM 04-30-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Lots of that goes on around here. God help you if you don't agree with the consensus takes.
It’s ironic that those of us who said trading Ty was a good move got torched.

Then the torchers turn right around and slobber over all the draftees we got from the deal.

Take a moment to ponder this logic.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:07 AM 04-30-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I think some of you are underrating how much this defense needs people who tackle.

Try to remember all those frustrating drives we couldn't get off the field on defense.
Effort has also been an issue with this defense for years. Certain games they didn't really show.

The guys they drafted all like like guys that will run through the wall.

This is not just an infusion of value talent and youth. It's a culture change. No more half ass tackling.
[Reply]
neech 09:09 AM 04-30-2022
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
It’s ironic that those of us who said trading Ty was a good move got torched.

Then the torchers turn right around and slobber over all the draftees we got from the deal.

Take a moment to ponder this logic.
I'll be happy to explain the logic.

STAGES OF GRIEF:
DISBELIEF & SHOCK
DENIAL
GUILT & PAIN
ANGER
DEPRESSION
ACCEPTANCE

[Reply]
Urc Burry 09:23 AM 04-30-2022

This fuckers up there with Takeo Spikes on the neck scale
[Reply]
suzzer99 09:41 AM 04-30-2022
I think this means HB is gone gone.
[Reply]
Best22 09:52 AM 04-30-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Effort has also been an issue with this defense for years. Certain games they didn't really show.

The guys they drafted all like like guys that will run through the wall.

This is not just an infusion of value talent and youth. It's a culture change. No more half ass tackling.
Think Veach wants guys who can flat out PLAY

Bolton was one of those guys. Screw measurables, find me an LB with a nose for the ball that can go hard for 60 minutes. A natural

Bryan Cook may be one of those guys. His measurables are pretty good but he’s a straight dog and that’s what Veach wanted. Same with Chenal. An animal
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:53 AM 04-30-2022
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
I think this means HB is gone gone.
Good
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:22 AM 04-30-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:

I think if the Raiders take this guy in the second you make fun of them for drafting a 4th round version of Jonathan Abram in the 2nd round.

The mood is up so everyone loves this pick, but this one’s pretty damn iffy. Underwater on pure value based on ANY objective review, not a position of true immediate need and not much ceiling.

This is a questionable pick that nobody wants to actually question because they like the other picks.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:24 AM 04-30-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I think if the Raiders take this guy in the second you make fun of them for drafting a 4th round version of Jonathan Abram in the 2nd round.

The mood is up so everyone loves this pick, but this one’s pretty damn iffy. Underwater on pure value based on ANY objective review, not a position of true immediate need and not much ceiling.

This is a questionable pick that nobody wants to actually question because they like the other picks.
Ah, there we go.

I was worried for a while.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:25 AM 04-30-2022

A guy who is around 70th on most boards isn't that big of a reach in the late 2nd.
[Reply]
Best22 10:29 AM 04-30-2022

I think it’s because people see him as a Sorenson replacement

Also PFF claims he didn’t allow any touchdowns in 2021

https://mobile.twitter.com/PFF_Colle...11443743866881

He didn’t do much pre draft testing due to a shoulder injury
[Reply]
JPH83 10:30 AM 04-30-2022

Yep. He's a good player but he wasn't even the second best S left and there were players like Travis Jones available. I don't hate it and he'll probably be a decent player, but he was a reach.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 35
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up