Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Nzoner's Game Room>.... and it's off Tyreek's hands
TLO 11:37 AM 10-17-2021
Eat shit
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:28 AM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Use bags of money next time, he won't drop those.
OMG HOW DARE U TYREEK IS RICH NOW U CAN'T CRITICIZE OR MAKE FUN OF HIM HE MADE THE BEST DECISION HE LIVES IN MIAMI NOW WHERE U LIVE OMG U STOP THAT
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 11:35 AM 02-03-2023
So this is what the Pro Bowl has been reduced to, a bunch of millionaires playing dodgeball? Can't believe people are actually watching this garbage.

The Pro Bowl used to arguably be the best game of the year when I was a kid. I looked forward to it almost more than the Super Bowl. I suppose that was before the Chiefs were in it every other year, though. :-)
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 11:44 AM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
So this is what the Pro Bowl has been reduced to, a bunch of millionaires playing dodgeball? Can't believe people are actually watching this garbage.

The Pro Bowl used to arguably be the best game of the year when I was a kid. I looked forward to it almost more than the Super Bowl. I suppose that was before the Chiefs were in it every other year, though. :-)
The pro bowl has never been good bub
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 12:24 PM 02-03-2023

Whaaaat?

Arguably the best game of the year...I mean...WHAAAAT??

It has never been anything but bullshit. Maybe back in the 70's or something, but remember watching it in the 80's and it was crap.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 12:27 PM 02-03-2023

You must be overlooking that amazing annual contest between the NFL champion and the college all stars.
[Reply]
raybec 4 01:41 PM 02-03-2023

I sure don't recall that.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 01:50 PM 02-03-2023
Let me clarify, I said when I was a kid it was the best game of the year, at least for me. I'm talking 10 or 11 years old. I just enjoyed seeing all the star players go against one another. Plus, the Chiefs were never in the Super Bowl and back then I didn't care about watching other teams play if it wasn't the Chiefs.

My kids are pretty bummed with this new format, too. I know the game was never exactly full of intensity, but back then it was still pretty decent. Even in it's most recent form, my kids are still going to miss it. Maybe the flag football game will be fun, we'll see.
[Reply]
Bwana 02:18 PM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by MahomesIsTheMVP:
I'm new here but the threads on this forum read like everyone here is reeruned.

No you're not.
[Reply]
notorious 02:24 PM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by Bwana:
No you're not.

[Reply]
Bwana 02:40 PM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by notorious:

It was a quick painless death, he didn't feel a thing.
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:57 PM 02-03-2023
Let me clarify, I said when I was a kid it was the best game of the year, at least for me. I'm talking 10 or 11 years old. I just enjoyed seeing all the star players go against one another. Plus, the Chiefs were never in the Super Bowl and back then I didn't care about watching other teams play if it wasn't the Chiefs.

My kids are pretty bummed with this new format, too. I know the game was never exactly full of intensity, but back then it was still pretty decent. Even in it's most recent form, my kids are still going to miss it. Maybe the flag football game will be fun, we'll see.

When were you 10 or 11 years old? The Taft administration?
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:58 PM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by Bwana:
It was a quick painless death, he didn't feel a thing.

Who was it?
[Reply]
Bwana 03:00 PM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Who was it?

KChiefs1
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:24 PM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Who was it?
Figured the gif was obviously enough, heh.
[Reply]
Skyy God 03:55 PM 02-03-2023

Ok, Boomer.
[Reply]
Skyy God 03:55 PM 02-03-2023

Ok, Boomer.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up