ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 50 of 73
« First < 404647484950 5152535460 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I’m leaving forever.
patteeu 10:46 PM 04-28-2021
Originally Posted by :
Mod note: Here is the follow-up to this thread.
Seriously, I am.

I know what you’re thinking. Maybe I got annoyed by something someone said. Maybe after two Super Bowls in a row I’m satiated on the Chiefs. Maybe I’m going to prison, or joining Dick Cheney on a barnstorming tour, or maybe the antifreeze actually wasn’t a good idea and I died.

The fun of a farewell forever thread is not in knowing the reason. It’s in not knowing, and the mystery behind the disappearance. MrBlond is legendary not because he was here or because he left, but rather because of how he departed. He was DB Cooper jumping out of the Chiefsplanet plane and disappearing into the night, and with that act he became immortal.

It is now my time to parachute from the plane, and I can assure you that I will not return. It would be enjoyable to become an unsolved Chiefsplanet mystery in the process, but I can’t do that to you. It’s cruel enough that you will no longer get to read my thoughtful prose and learn from my wisdom. I can’t allow you to speculate forever about what became of me, and to always wonder if that guy with the fake glasses and mustache sitting next to you at the game is me.

So I’ve instructed one Chiefsplanet member to reveal the mystery. If this thread ever reaches 1,000 posts, that person will share the reason. But until then, you will have only my boarding pass, a flight attendant’s vague description, and 110,871 posts to remember me by.

Farewell, Chiefsplanet!

(Sound of wind rushing past an open passenger cabin door.)

[Reply]
htismaqe 04:47 PM 04-30-2021
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
My last 2 were Hagar and lead singer of Black Crows

Chris Crow sucked like nothing Ibe ever seen before and never want to see again.

Sammy was off the hook. Except for one thing.

We were front row. Rocking out. When this super hot chick asks me if she can get on my shoulders and take pics. On a scale of 1 through 10. I shit you not. She was a 12.

So she gets on my shoulders. We ended up kinda moving around the very front of the stage. Were rocking, were talking between songs. After 45 minutes or so Im thinking to myself. Im in like Flynn with this smoking hot girl.
Nope......Fucking drummers wife.
FYI, the lead singer of the Black Crowes is Chris Robinson. His brother Rich plays guitar. :-)
[Reply]
Raiderhater 04:50 PM 04-30-2021
Well done today, ladies and gents!
[Reply]
Raiderhater 04:52 PM 04-30-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Maybe patteau thinks this will take like a week and the message is supposed to be along the lines of "by now, I've sailed for days towards my very own island in the South Pacific with no contact to the outside world" ....and we'll hit 1000 within two days and this secret person will text patteau and be like, "they've already done it, you might as well just logon and post it yourself".
He’ll be my new hero if that’s the case. Though he better make contact once to add a few pictures of said paradise to The Drunken Parrot thread.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 04:53 PM 04-30-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
FYI, the lead singer of the Black Crowes is Chris Robinson. His brother Rich plays guitar. :-)
This was Chris solo.
He played zero Black Crows. And was booed for it.
[Reply]
TLO 04:57 PM 04-30-2021
[Reply]
TLO 05:04 PM 04-30-2021
[Reply]
2bikemike 05:17 PM 04-30-2021
So what was/is for dinner?
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:22 PM 04-30-2021
Originally Posted by 2bikemike:
So what was/is for dinner?
Busted my butt covering for the owners lazy ass son all week trying to keep us on time with the bid, and I'm BEAT today

So theres no time nor energy for jacking around in the kitchen or on the grill, lets get the draft going and I'll pop this Papa Murphys take n bake in around 10 or so
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 05:24 PM 04-30-2021
Blumpkins....do you enjoy?
[Reply]
Bearcat 05:26 PM 04-30-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Busted my butt covering for the owners lazy ass son all week trying to keep us on time with the bid, and I'm BEAT today

So theres no time nor energy for jacking around in the kitchen or on the grill, lets get the draft going and I'll pop this Papa Murphys take n bake in around 10 or so
They are a great deal compared to most pizza shops.
[Reply]
2bikemike 05:26 PM 04-30-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

We are going for Italian with friends. We are dealing with getting a new floor installed and they finally got all the freaking tile up today. So the house is a little dusty and I just don't feel like cooking.
[Reply]
TLO 05:27 PM 04-30-2021
😡😡😡😡😡
[Reply]
2bikemike 05:28 PM 04-30-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Blumpkins....do you enjoy?
I had to look that up. Whatever floats your boat you sick :-)
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 05:33 PM 04-30-2021

[Reply]
Easy 6 05:33 PM 04-30-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
They are a great deal compared to most pizza shops.
Right, they're never shy with the toppings and the crust is always crisp
[Reply]
Page 50 of 73
« First < 404647484950 5152535460 > Last »
Up