ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 37 of 315
« First < 273334353637 383940414787137 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:29 PM 02-28-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I’ve tried 20 times. I can select team I want to trade with after selecting my player but their team roster doesn’t show.
It might help to watch the tutorial videos.

[Reply]
lewdog 03:41 PM 02-28-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
It might help to watch the tutorial videos.

Some of us work and have kids.

Fuck you!

/Thanks for the vids boo
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:41 PM 02-28-2019

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:53 PM 02-28-2019
Phew. I completely forgot I traded behind Enid when I made that deal with Billay. He knows my general approach to this draft and could've blown it up a bit.

At least one of the 2 guys I wanted at 30 are still there. So while I could've made bigger splash picks (OBJ, Ramsey and Cox were clear options), if I'd have stuck with my gameplan I'd have taken one of the 2 guys still on the board anyway.

So I can close the book on my draft pick trade and walk away fairly pleased.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:55 PM 02-28-2019
Pick #41: Enid Alliance take Joe Mixon

Canton Golden Norsemen on the clock.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:55 PM 02-28-2019
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
who on here is canton golden norsemen?
I'd guess it's this guy:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/member.php?u=9012

Lurker for the most part.
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:55 PM 02-28-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I’ve tried 20 times. I can select team I want to trade with after selecting my player but their team roster doesn’t show.
Originally Posted by InvinciBill:
Each trade is made up of two or more "transactions." You have to add each transaction separately before you "propose trade." So after you indicate what you're trading to the other team, click "add transact," then you can add another transaction indicating which pick/player you want them to trade to you.
Yep, I was about to say the same thing. You have to click "Add Transaction" after each player or element that you want to be involved in the trade. It'll then keep track and add them to the top of the page.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:59 PM 02-28-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Yep, I was about to say the same thing. You have to click "Add Transaction" after each player or element that you want to be involved in the trade. It'll then keep track and add them to the top of the page.
For the record, this method, while a pain in the ass, makes 3 team trades possible.

I can't remember who I swung one of those with last time around as I am pretty sure I died, was reincarnated and grew to maturity since the time Sandbox 1.0 was mothballed and now, but I'm pretty sure we pulled one of those off.

It's kinda fun just to see if you can get a dialogue put together and a deal sealed with a couple of different parties.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:58 PM 02-28-2019
CoMo, you are up sir.

I'm pretty sure that Brown leaving will actually hurt JuJu as it would be tough to get him MORE than the 166 targets he got last year, but I really do like the guy and I put a lot of stock in the 3rd year breakout factor on WRs.

There were smarter plays to make here but I let the flash get to me a bit. Dude's just a lot of fun to root for.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:01 PM 02-28-2019
Pick #42: Canton Golden Norsemen take Rob Havenstein

Pick #43: Columbia Cardinals take JuJu Smith-Schuster

Blue Springs Wildcats on the clock.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:06 PM 02-28-2019
Good call on that Havenstein pick.

Watson's sack rate is absurdly high.
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:19 PM 02-28-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
CoMo, you are up sir.

I'm pretty sure that Brown leaving will actually hurt JuJu as it would be tough to get him MORE than the 166 targets he got last year, but I really do like the guy and I put a lot of stock in the 3rd year breakout factor on WRs.

There were smarter plays to make here but I let the flash get to me a bit. Dude's just a lot of fun to root for.
With the drafting of Matthew Stafford, Matt Cassel has become available, just in case you want a proven veteran and past pro bowler to throw the ball to him.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:20 PM 02-28-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
With the drafting of Matthew Stafford, Matt Cassel has become available, just in case you want a proven veteran and past pro bowler to throw the ball to him.
If I win a Sandbox bowl I will trade for Cassel just to see if I can troll the rest of the league with him.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:20 PM 02-28-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Pick #42: Canton Golden Norsemen take Rob Havenstein

Pick #43: Columbia Cardinals take JuJu Smith-Schuster

Blue Springs Wildcats on the clock.
I figured if CoMo was looking to make a deal with Canton just to hop over me, he'd have had a pick in line.

I wonder if he was just trying to figure out what his timeline was looking like instead.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:24 PM 02-28-2019
Pick #44: Blue Springs takes Adam Thielen.

Lawrence Patroons on the clock.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 02-28-2019, 05:29 PM
This message has been deleted by CoMoChief.
Page 37 of 315
« First < 273334353637 383940414787137 > Last »
Up