— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) February 3, 2023

[Reply]
MahomesIsTheMVP 10:49 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Pro Bowl games were pathetic.
[Reply]
irafreak 02:34 PM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I've always kind of liked Derek carr. That was great.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 08:46 PM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Not saying he got screwed at all, just that if the Raiders want to move on, he should get the most out of the situation for himself.

His contract is structured in a way that he can take full advantage of, and he should absolutely do so.
My fellow Raiders fans think he should fall on the sword for the management that benched him. :-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:38 PM 02-03-2023
http://https://www.instagram.com/ree...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
[Reply]
Valiant 12:57 PM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by kccrow:
There are only about 10-12 QBs a year that throw for over 4000 yards and Carr did it for 3 straight seasons before McDumbass arrived. Somehow, McD decided Carr was total shit just "a few weeks" into the season and then the offense was worse than it was the year before despite better players.

Raider nation should probably come to grips with getting a shit coach and probably not be so gleeful their QB is going elsewhere.

If he goes to the NFC South, he's winning that division and getting a chance to play for the championship he desires. Carolina makes the absolute most sense to me from his perspective. He'd have a WR capable of being top-5 caliber to throw to, a good running game, and a fairly solid defense behind him if the offense is good.

As for Carolina, they have two 2nd round picks. Absolutely swing one for Carr. I wouldn't trade my 1st, but I'd give my higher 2nd. Take Mayer at the 9th pick so he has a TE to pair up in the passing game with DJ Moore.
Why trade when you know they have to release him? You then get to create a contract you both want instead of guaranteeing his current one.

Carr holds all the cards. He is fucking over the raiders my not extending the period.

Don't get me wrong, raiders were wise to bench him so he didn't get hurt. But now they have no leverage.
[Reply]
Eureka 01:55 PM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by Valiant:
Why trade when you know they have to release him? You then get to create a contract you both want instead of guaranteeing his current one.

Carr holds all the cards. He is ****ing over the raiders my not extending the period.

Don't get me wrong, raiders were wise to bench him so he didn't get hurt. But now they have no leverage.
Today the Raiders allowed Carr to talk to certain teams who have already agreed on compensation if a trade transpires.
[Reply]
old_geezer 02:01 PM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Today the Raiders allowed Carr to talk to certain teams who have already agreed on compensation if a trade transpires.
Seriously, if I was Carr I'd politely tell the Raiders that I'll talk to them in a couple of weeks. :-)
[Reply]
RunKC 02:15 PM 02-04-2023

From ESPN: Lot of Saints buzz about them being a landing spot for Derek Carr.

— Chris Rosvoglou (@RosvoglouReport) February 3, 2023

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:22 PM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
He’d easily be the best QB in that trash division.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:27 PM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
With what fucking money?
[Reply]
Eureka 03:24 PM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by old_geezer:
Seriously, if I was Carr I'd politely tell the Raiders that I'll talk to them in a couple of weeks. :-)
He could do that. The Raiders could also play hardball.

Probably best for both to work out a trade of Carrs liking. Many reasons why he'd want to keep his current contract.

Originally Posted by The Franchise:
With what ****ing money?
With the picks they got from the Broncos (1&2) they could ask the Raiders to absorb a big chunk of the salary for a decent compensation. Saints would get a decent QB, have a good defense, and play in a division that really has no leader. Seems like a no brainer for the Saints to trade Sean Payton for essentially Carr with a reduced cap number.
[Reply]
tredadda 05:41 PM 02-04-2023
Will this thread continue when he’s no longer a Raider?
[Reply]
Buehler445 05:47 PM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by Eureka:
He could do that. The Raiders could also play hardball.

Probably best for both to work out a trade of Carrs liking. Many reasons why he'd want to keep his current contract.

With the picks they got from the Broncos (1&2) they could ask the Raiders to absorb a big chunk of the salary for a decent compensation. Saints would get a decent QB, have a good defense, and play in a division that really has no leader. Seems like a no brainer for the Saints to trade Sean Payton for essentially Carr with a reduced cap number.
Even then they’d still have to take a sawzall to their defense to get under the cap.
[Reply]
irafreak 07:12 PM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Even then they’d still have to take a sawzall to their defense to get under the cap.
Yeah no way I'd want to go there if I'm carr. Yeah you might win the division but there are better options. He holds all the cards.
[Reply]
Page 114 of 121
« First < 1464104110111112113114 115116117118 > Last »
Up