ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 186
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 10:31 PM 11-08-2014
Oh and, Stinky Pinky and Jilly Bean
[Reply]
Tits McGee 10:31 PM 11-08-2014
Bride of Dr. Dankenstein.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:36 PM 11-08-2014
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
I was as big a stoner as anyone back in the day. I was NEVER without.

But reading this thread has me confused now. Wax? Pens? Cartridges?
Welcome to 2014.

BHO wax/shatter/oil/glass/etc. = concentrated THC (like hash oil)

I do giant rips off a bong...called 'dabs'. Sometimes we roll them in Keif, which one Keif dab is literally like taking 30 joints' worth of THC to the dome at once.

It can the make the room spin and you get a euphoria, then you're stoned like the first time for about 4 or 5 hours straight.

The cartridges and pens are like the e-cigarette thing, except instead of some gay ass flavored nicotine...it's got some really righteous Hash oil in it, ultra refined BHO.

We use them for 'on the go' purposes.

If I'm at home, I have a glass dome that I can use on my vape pen instead of the 'normal' burner, if I don't feel like taking the shotgun blast to the dome that is the Zong bong Keif dab lol
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:40 PM 11-08-2014
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
Pens, think of them as a e-cig battery. Cartridges are what is filled with a concentrate of some sort.

Wax, shatter is basically BHO. Butane Hash Oil. While popular right now. I think we will eventually see a decline in use. I believe it is bad for you. You will never get all the petroleum out of it from the butane. No matter how well it is purged. People believe differently though.
Dry sifting through screens down just to a heads of the trichomes is the absolute best way to experience hash. Not many people do it though since yield is very very low. Mainly growers for their own head stash. Water extraction I think is the best way to go IMO.
Some of the super refined is A-OK, probably safer than repeatedly inhaling the smoke from decaying vegetation...but I've seen some that was barely refined, it's not fit for human consumption.

Best to only trust dispensaries, they have really high standards...but I'm a semi-regular dabber.

My intake has decreased overall from all day every day to just before and after work. And sometimes at lunch.

:-)
[Reply]
millz 10:47 PM 11-08-2014
Yeah it's cool to hit a few in the bong just to get that instant high and sure it does save. Been there, done that with the bongs.

If you have a real nice amazing kush or strain and you smoke it in a raw/element, it's going to taste nicer, burn slow and smooth to the point where you will have to out it and save it for later. The taste is similar to a vaporizer. don't take big hits, smoke it slow and ENJOY it.

times have changed with the days of swishers and zig zags, it's not like that anymore.

I'm ALL for dabs and bong rips but I'm not looking for that intense high anymore. Nothing has ever fucked me up more then edibles ( brownies, cookies, rice crispy squares, etc ) dabs will get me as well but not on that level. It's nice to take rips and do dabs don't get me wrong but I just find it much more calming and relaxing to smoke a classic brown raw cone or finely rolled raw joint.

OG kush will always be one of my favorites. I DO NOT CARE FOR PURPLE. All I care for is that bright dense rock hard lime green with that extreme potent smell, red hairs or pink. purple is nice but it's over rated and played out.
[Reply]
millz 10:49 PM 11-08-2014
Ill roll joints with a .3, .4 smoke it to myself and it burns for long. It doesn't take much.
[Reply]
Katipan 10:53 PM 11-08-2014
You know what cracks me up?

Snobby pot heads.

Like, you're a fucking pot head.

You know?

But the weird food guys crack me up too.

Different strokes, I suppose.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 10:56 PM 11-08-2014
Whats the big deal about smoking through an apple? Seems like a lot of work.
[Reply]
COchief 11:07 PM 11-08-2014
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
Whats the big deal about smoking through an apple? Seems like a lot of work.
What's the deal with asking pot questions from 1982, seems like a lot of work.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 11:07 PM 11-08-2014
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Some of the super refined is A-OK, probably safer than repeatedly inhaling the smoke from decaying vegetation...but I've seen some that was barely refined, it's not fit for human consumption.

Best to only trust dispensaries, they have really high standards...but I'm a semi-regular dabber.

My intake has decreased overall from all day every day to just before and after work. And sometimes at lunch.

:-)
I know that there is some very well refined BHO. Probably get less butane than a flic of the bic. I have seen people be real wasteful I guess. 2... 3 gram snakes. And keep pounding it like a superman.

If I am anything of a snob, I am a full melt snob. Ice water, bho, or dry sift? If it's full melt, I'm down.
[Reply]
Katipan 11:49 AM 11-09-2014
Gumbo

I swear I found a fruit stand and not a dispensary.

Agent Orange, AK-47, Glass Apple, Gumbo - All super fruity.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 11-09-2014, 01:26 PM
This message has been deleted by JohnnyHammersticks.
Abba-Dabba 06:48 PM 11-09-2014
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Gumbo

I swear I found a fruit stand and not a dispensary.

Agent Orange, AK-47, Glass Apple, Gumbo - All super fruity.
Sounds like you would like most of TGA Subcool's gear.
If you ever run into a dispensary with a cut of Astroboy that smells like watermelon. Jump on it.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 07:10 PM 11-09-2014
medical marijuana for Kansas and/or Missouri please
[Reply]
eDave 07:12 PM 11-09-2014
Green Crack had me playing my guitar for 5 straight hours last night.
[Reply]
Buzz 07:18 PM 11-09-2014
Don't smoke, my work place does random and they swab your mouth.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 186
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Up