ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 146 of 186
« First < 4696136142143144145146 147148149150156 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
penguinz 09:46 PM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Med card holders stay winning (less tax) I reupped for my super bowl pack during my lunch break the other day because I figured all of Kansas would be over here for the next few weeks
Med cards are for 3 years now as well! :-)
[Reply]
Pablo 09:49 PM 02-03-2023
They were all packed as hell tonight lolol

Drove by one on the way home from work and it was hopping. There was another place by where we went for dinner and it was packed. I was already drunk after dinner so I had the wife drive me to a shop closest to our house and it looked the best of any. Still waited for an hour to grab some shit.

Happy to participate in a cool day for our state. Curious what numbers it’s gonna do
[Reply]
penguinz 10:12 PM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by Pablo:

Drove by one on the way home from work and it was hopping. There was another place by where we went for dinner and it was packed. I was already drunk after dinner so I had the wife drive me to a shop closest to our house and it looked the best of any. Still waited for an hour to grab some shit.

Happy to participate in a cool day for our state. Curious what numbers it’s gonna do
Hopefully enough to bring prices down to a reasonable amount.

They need to figure out volume at less cost will make them more $ than high priced low-grade mids.
[Reply]
hometeam 10:15 PM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Hopefully enough to bring prices down to a reasonable amount.

They need to figure out volume at less cost will make them more $ than high priced low-grade mids.
Nah cause they will sell all product at any price within reason. The demand is through the roof
[Reply]
TLO 10:17 PM 02-03-2023
My friend is looking for something that will make him experience some laughs, get the munchies, then go to sleep. Any recommendations?

Also- My friend isn't looking for any medical advice persay. But are there any medications that have strong interactions with marijuana and marijuana accessories?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:19 PM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by Pablo:

Still, over five years, Kansas City expects $300 million worth of marijuana to be sold within its borders, and leaders estimate the local tax could eventually add up to $10 million a year in revenue for Kansas City.
[Reply]
hometeam 10:30 PM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by Hank Hill:
My friend is looking for something that will make him experience some laughs, get the munchies, then go to sleep. Any recommendations?

Also- My friend isn't looking for any medical advice persay. But are there any medications that have strong interactions with marijuana and marijuana accessories?
choose an indica.

Or start with a 10mg edible and ride it all the way to the end
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:35 PM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by hometeam:
choose an indica.

10mg for a newb is alot
[Reply]
Fish 10:40 PM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by Hank Hill:

Technically just about any strain will fit that bill. It mostly depends on what they have in stock. Best bet would be to just go to the dispensary and tell them exactly what experience your friend is looking for, and let them do their jobs. Most are pretty experienced about what they have, and can point you to what would be best.

Keep in mind that there are basically 3 different types of weed regardless of what state it's in (flower/edible/concentrate/cartridge), in a general sense. Indica, Sativa, and a hybrid of both. Indicas are generally much more potent. More likely to glue you to the couch and put you to sleep. Generally more of a body high. Sativas are typically less potent, and give you more of an energetic head high that keeps you happy and active. If your friend is new, have them start with a sativa. They generally taste much sweeter/fruitier anyway. Then there are the hybrids, which can give you a very wide range of everything in between. That's a very general description. It can be pretty complicated and there's always specific strains that go against that. Many packages will be marked with the strain's typical taste/mood/etc. Ask the stores about different strain types. They are generally very willing to give you all kinds of info.
[Reply]
penguinz 10:44 PM 02-03-2023
choose an indica.

The whole indica vs sativa is a joke. It is the terpenes that establish the effects. THC is the same for both.

Gummies are made from distillate so it really doesn't matter.
[Reply]
Fish 10:49 PM 02-03-2023
choose an indica.

I have quite a few friends who have just recently started consuming since medical became available in MO. Complete noobs. For the majority of them, 5mg seems to be the sweet spot for edibles.
[Reply]
Fish 11:08 PM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by penguinz:
The whole indica vs sativa is a joke. It is the terpenes that establish the effects. THC is the same for both.

Gummies are made from distillate so it really doesn't matter.
It's not a joke. While it is definitely very complex and dependent on many factors, in a general sense there's ample evidence to support the difference in effects between them. You can always find reviews for specific strains from actual users too. As the article points out, the cannabinoid and terpene profile is becoming more accepted, but that doesn't mean there's no truth to the generally accepted effects.

https://www.leafly.com/news/cannabis...cannabis-types
[Reply]
Katipan 12:25 AM 02-04-2023
THC is defined by a very specific sample taken from the best cola on the best plant in the harvest.

If theres a scam, it's there.

Not even the same plant has the same thc throughout its entirety.

Indica and Sativa are gardening terms. Your budtender doesn't know what you need until you know. Until then it's educated guessing. We just don't all respond the same way to cannabis. As our engineers are about to find out.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 07:21 AM 02-04-2023
In da couch!
[Reply]
BigBeauford 09:44 AM 02-04-2023
The Bazooka Joe shake from greenlight is muy bueno. I've never felt such sticky green in my life.
[Reply]
Page 146 of 186
« First < 4696136142143144145146 147148149150156 > Last »
Up