ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Nzoner's Game Room>alright defensive geniuses, what's your plan for the Eagles?
Chris Meck 06:58 AM 02-01-2023
I thought I'd split this off from the mega thread, because that's kind of the smack talking section arguing with Philly fans and Diqlix's mults.

But all of you Spags haters really should ante up here with YOUR scheme and game plan for the Super Bowl.

Personally, I'd like to see a Hurts spy on every play, but not the SAME spy every play. A mix of Gay, Sneed from the slot, maybe Cook or Reid from a SS type spot. I want a different lurking spy at all times.

If I'm blitzing, I'm coming A and B gaps. Our DE's have got to be mindful of containment.

Probably not a game where you're going to see a lot of sacks from outside unless we get out to a big lead early. Their defense is really good, so I'm not expecting that.

Other than a spy, Just keep showing one thing pre-snap and doing another post. I think you can confuse Hurts. But if he's unsure, he's going to take off, and you'll want that spy to neutralize.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:06 PM 02-06-2023
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Also, we can see about getting their OC some more interviews and try to get some more of their lineman to kidnap people.
best post of the thread, right here. :-)
[Reply]
Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Up