ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Attorney recommendations in KC area? Ex trying to bend me over for child support
baitism 05:51 PM 09-28-2020
Any help would be much appreciated.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:43 PM 09-30-2020
Support your kids. It's job ****ing one.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:44 PM 09-30-2020
Obviously the law offices of Kordell and Kordell.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:05 PM 09-30-2020
Really Patrick?
[Reply]
2bikemike 01:11 PM 09-30-2020
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
did you ever have a dna test done to confirm the child is yours?
You know what they say...Momma's Baby, Daddy's maybe, only a mother knows it hers! :-)
[Reply]
KCUnited 01:15 PM 09-30-2020
Clyde, Edwards & Helaire
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:26 PM 09-30-2020
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Clyde, Edwards & Helaire
Can confirm.
[Reply]
Eureka 01:32 PM 09-30-2020
Originally Posted by dj56dt58:
Yeah just pay the 30k a month your child needs to live
I think the court systems are more fair then they were in the past. IF mom works and makes similar money as the father then child support is not needed. Custody should be split weekly as well.

From what I've seen recently the days of mother getting everything is in the past. At least from what I witnessed a few friends going through a divorce with kids.

I believe the best rule is to set all your emotions aside during this process.
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:37 PM 09-30-2020
She got the gold mine, I got the shaft
[Reply]
dj56dt58 01:39 PM 09-30-2020
Originally Posted by Eureka:
I think the court systems are more fair then they were in the past. IF mom works and makes similar money as the father then child support is not needed. Custody should be split weekly as well.

From what I've seen recently the days of mother getting everything is in the past. At least from what I witnessed a few friends going through a divorce with kids.

Hope your right. I think it’s ridiculous when someone has to pay like 10k a month in child support just because they have a lot of money. We know it’s mom spending that shit
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:57 PM 09-30-2020
Originally Posted by dj56dt58:
Hope your right. I think it’s ridiculous when someone has to pay like 10k a month in child support just because they have a lot of money. We know it’s mom spending that shit
Why is that ridiculous?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:02 PM 09-30-2020
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
She got the gold mine, I got the shaft
great song
[Reply]
2bikemike 02:08 PM 09-30-2020

My divorce was around 27 years ago and it was in the State of Calif. At the time there was a formula. How much each parent earned and how much time was spent with the child. They then calculated child support off those parameters.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:27 PM 09-30-2020
Pay your child support you dick.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 03:41 PM 09-30-2020

Do you have kids? This reads like you don't.

Why should either parent with primary custody (mother or father) bear all the costs of raising the child just because they're equivalent in earnings to their former spouse?

Raising kids is EFFING EXPENSIVE. If you're a single parent who works, kids are in daycare until they're in school and then you have after care and all the other endless streams of things that cost major bucks (health insurance, activities, clothes, food).

Equal custody is also something that just doesn't make a lot of sense for the CHILDREN. Living in a different house full-time each week is detrimental to daily schedules (including sleep schedules) and it could interrupt school attendance.
[Reply]
alanm 04:49 PM 09-30-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Really Patrick?
You watch. Brittnany gonna take him for 251 mill.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up