ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 65
« First < 678910 111213142060 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Kelvin Benjamin is available [and has signed with the Chiefs, but not really, just a dumbass bump]
BandwagonChiefsFan 06:47 PM 12-05-2018
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...36043328028672
[Reply]
JakeF 01:03 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
If we sign him does that send a signal Watkins may be done?
That's what worries me. Injuries to the feet are so unpredictable.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:03 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by Shoes:
Buy low candidate- I honestly think this is what great teams do. Acquire talented players that are struggling and give them a chance.
Fat Kelvin doesn't just struggle with on the field performance, he's also a bad team mate... see the incident in October when he refused to do warm up passes with Josh Allen in Buffalo.
[Reply]
JakeF 01:05 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by wazu:
No, that number is just targets divided by catches.
Wow, then that is a crappy stat that doesn't mean much.
[Reply]
loochy 01:05 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by Shoes:
Buy low candidate- I honestly think this is what great teams do. Acquire talented players that are struggling and give them a chance.

Yup. Just like the Pats with Gordon or Moss. Grab em for cheap at their low point.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:06 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
So you're saying "bring him in for a look" actually happened for once? ::-)
Nah, they saw him from space.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:06 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Fat Kelvin doesn't just struggle with on the field performance, he's also a bad team mate... see the incident in October when he refused to do warm up passes with Josh Allen in Buffalo.
It's Buffalo and it's Josh Allen, and then Nathan Peterman and Derek Anderson.

I'm not saying what he did is right by any means but I think there's plenty of evidence that his problems were in Buffalo and won't necessarily come with him to KC.
[Reply]
Shoes 01:06 PM 12-06-2018
How many times over the years have the Patriots scooped up a player with "personality issues" or some red flag and have turned them into a useful player? Every time the Patriots are hailed as geniuses for it.

I'm glad the Chiefs are taking chances and are always looking to improve.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:07 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by loochy:
Yup. Just like the Pats with Gordon or Moss.
Posted via Mobile Device
At least Gordon and Moss provided explosive play making abilities so they were worth taking a risk on their off the field baggage.

Fat Kelvin is only explosive at the buffet line and is otherwise a failure on the field, a failure in the locker room and a failure in life.

Pass.
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 01:07 PM 12-06-2018
Per the guys on 810- we have signed him.

Their take - 1st round talent at bargain basement price worth a try, and he's a type of WR we don't already have.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:08 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
It's Buffalo and it's Josh Allen, and then Nathan Peterman and Derek Anderson.

I'm not saying what he did is right by any means but I think there's plenty of evidence that his problems were in Buffalo and won't necessarily come with him to KC.
He had the same issues in Carolina.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:10 PM 12-06-2018
Fat Kelvin is only explosive at the buffet line.
Damn. No wonder Andy wants this guy
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:13 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats.:
Per the guys on 810- we have signed him.

Their take - 1st round talent at bargain basement price worth a try, and he's a type of WR we don't already have.
Pretty much. Low risk, high reward flier on a guy who had 1st round talent and showed it at the start of his career. Its not like we're relying on him.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 01:13 PM 12-06-2018
Good red zone compliment to Kelce. Watkins was supposed to help there, but it's hard to do from the bench.
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:14 PM 12-06-2018
Everybody thought the Cowboys were idiotic to trade a first for Cooper and he looks like their best receiver now.

This cost the Chiefs like...nothing. Conley is gone next year. Maybe the idea of a Superbowl will motivate him moving forward.
[Reply]
TribalElder 01:15 PM 12-06-2018
who goes if he comes in

west got hunts open spot
[Reply]
Page 10 of 65
« First < 678910 111213142060 > Last »
Up