ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 42 of 432
« First < 323839404142 434445465292142 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official '22/'23 Defending Natl' Champion KU Men’s Basketball Repository Thread***
cmh6476 12:54 PM 05-16-2022
The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
[Reply]
BWillie 06:32 PM 11-03-2022
Originally Posted by SithCeNtZ:
Wilson is just not good enough to go 1v1 every possession and yet he's doing it every time he touches the ball
Harris is being exposed in this lineup where he has no driving lanes. He has no value in the half court in a game like this.
Harris is solid but he has to be on the court with the right lineup. KJ Adams and Harris should virtually never play together.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:34 PM 11-03-2022
Originally Posted by SithCeNtZ:
Wilson is just not good enough to go 1v1 every possession and yet he's doing it every time he touches the ball
Harris is being exposed in this lineup where he has no driving lanes. He has no value in the half court in a game like this.
Wilson has been trying to do too much. He needs to settle into his role like he did at the end of last year.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:36 PM 11-03-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Harris is solid but he has to be on the court with the right lineup. KJ Adams and Harris should virtually never play together.
Agree. The offensive spacing looks super clunky with both of them out there.

Hopefully, we’ve seen Adams last 3 point attempt of the year.

McCullar looks good. Harris will be fine. Wilson will settle in. Not worried about those three.

We just need a couple guys to emerge as 38%+ 3 point shooters and someone to take the starting 5 from everyone else.
[Reply]
BWillie 06:45 PM 11-03-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Agree. The offensive spacing looks super clunky with both of them out there.

Hopefully, we’ve seen Adams last 3 point attempt of the year.

McCullar looks good. Harris will be fine. Wilson will settle in. Not worried about those three.

We just need a couple guys to emerge as 38%+ 3 point shooters and someone to take the starting 5 from everyone else.
https://kuathletics.com/roster/michael-jankovich/

Play this man?

:-)
[Reply]
Demonpenz 06:57 PM 11-03-2022
man not having obaji and braun is going to sting lol
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:03 PM 11-03-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
https://kuathletics.com/roster/michael-jankovich/

Play this man?

If we somehow played against him in the first round of the NCAA Tournament, he would go 9-12 from 3. Guaranteed.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:22 PM 11-03-2022
McCullar is a stud
[Reply]
Lzen 07:29 PM 11-03-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo:
I can address this but it’ll bore you. The nugget of truth in some of the posts in this thread though is this. There are some 75-80 year old WSU fans who blame KU centric board of regent members for siccing the NCAA on WSU in an attempt to kill the program back in the 1970’- and early 1980’s. It’s probably true. I’ve never been too interested in looking into it.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:43 PM 11-03-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo:
We are valuing Self regular season titles to his Natty titles.

I mean if the Big 12 is the best basketball league in the country and KU won it 10 years in a row plus many reg season titles before that then yes KU has sucked more than its fair share (statistically) in the tourney for many years. Compare KU in basketball to Alabama in Football over time. What would be the narrative if Alabama hadn’t won more Natty titles after dominating the SEC?
I hope this isn't a sincere argument. If so, it's laughable. There's no comparing to football. For about 10 reasons. The most obvious being the postseason structure.

Kentucky would be the equivalent to Alabama (talent-wise) since 2009, and they have 1 title. They've also missed the tourney twice and just got bounced in the first round by a team that no one had ever heard of.

I don't think even the biggest Big 12 homer would say that Big 12 basketball is the equivalent of SEC football. Just a really stupid comparison. I'd say it's been the best league at times and always top 3 or so. But it's not like all of the top teams in the country are in the Big 12, and it's not like KU goes undefeated in conference play. So why would they be expected to consistently go 6-0 against the NCAA field? Just ridiculous logic.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:45 PM 11-03-2022
So I’m pretty sure Dick is gonna be this team’s best player by the end of the year.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:47 PM 11-03-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
So I’m pretty sure Dick is gonna be this team’s best player by the end of the year.
I really like a lineup of Harris, McCullar, Dick, Wilson, and Udeh

That’s by far the highest upside lineup from what we’ve seen.

Pettiford needs to be the back up point. His defense has been great tonight.

Zuby and Clemence can spell Udeh. Adams can be the energy big.

We haven’t even seen MJ Rice yet.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:49 PM 11-03-2022
Anyone know how many games am I missing this year because they are on ESPN+?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:51 PM 11-03-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Or immediately.
[Reply]
BWillie 07:51 PM 11-03-2022
Gradey Dick may already be this teams best player. Hope that doesn't piss Jalen off.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:53 PM 11-03-2022
The unfortunate thing is that we may likely only have one season of Dick jokes
[Reply]
Page 42 of 432
« First < 323839404142 434445465292142 > Last »
Up