ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 08:00 PM 06-12-2016

AND THERE SHE BEEEE! pic.twitter.com/OLcBDIDOX5

— Tyler Polumbus (@Tyler_Polumbus) June 13, 2016

[Reply]
Chief Northman 08:09 PM 06-12-2016
Gayest looking ring since Liberace lived.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 08:11 PM 06-12-2016
Hopefully Talib and or Miller don't shoot or kill anyone over the "Pat Bowlen is dying so we'll fix them another" bling.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:31 PM 06-12-2016
Would you pleeeease....SHUT THE HEEEEEELL UP!
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:03 PM 06-12-2016
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
Now that's a really big ring

God damn...that thing is hideous.

Looks like they will all need some HGH for that monstrosity of bad design to fit properly...

and Miller was only there due to PR advice from his agent...a window dressing charade to appease mouth-breathing chumps like yourself.

per ESPN

former quarterback Brock Osweiler, for example, has told the Broncos he will not attend because of hard feelings over the direction of recent negotiations over the long-term deal for Miller.

That says...yes...players talk and word is out on Elway. Good luck luring future FAs....
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 11:25 PM 06-12-2016

:-):-):-) Mushmouth still struggling to keep up with that child support. I wonder if his rooms all Finkled out with pictures of Tony.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:53 AM 06-13-2016
There has never been a poster so insecure about his team than blowmo. The more pics he posts the more i know it's over in pile high. Denver is done.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 03:29 AM 06-13-2016
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
There has never been a poster so insecure about his team than blowmo. The more pics he posts the more i know it's over in pile high. Denver is done.
I don't know that I'd use that guy as a barometer for what to expect..
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:38 AM 06-13-2016

Why am I not surprised that they hang out together?
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:41 AM 06-13-2016
My goodness, that ring is hideous, Bronco trash talk aside. It looks like it was designed by a five year old. When did class completely give way to excess?
[Reply]
MagicHef 08:45 AM 06-13-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
God damn...that thing is hideous.

Looks like they will all need some HGH for that monstrosity of bad design to fit properly...

and Miller was only there due to PR advice from his agent...a window dressing charade to appease mouth-breathing chumps like yourself.

per ESPN

former quarterback Brock Osweiler, for example, has told the Broncos he will not attend because of hard feelings over the direction of recent negotiations over the long-term deal for Miller.

That says...yes...players talk and word is out on Elway. Good luck luring future FAs....
Osweiler is upset over Miller's negotiations? That's hilarious.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:10 AM 06-13-2016
Horeface signed Manning who brought in other players because of him....that is it. You can see the massive holes in that roster starting to appear. When those 11 wins of 7 or less turn into 6 extra losses....
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:35 AM 06-13-2016
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Osweiler is upset over Miller's negotiations? That's hilarious.
It's definitely a dig aimed at Horseface....word is spreading. Looks like there was more to Brock leaving than his paltry contract offer....bad blood brewing.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:54 AM 06-13-2016
Originally Posted by :
Perhaps, some icy feeling have thawed. According to sources, Broncos general manager John Elway pulled Miller aside during the team party Sunday night at (soon-to-be-renamed) Sports Authority Field at Mile High. The contents of their conversation are not known, but the fact they didn’t turn away from each other with cold shoulders all night has to be a positive sign.

Broncos Ring of Famer and Pro Football Hall of Famer Shannon Sharpe stayed true to his personality that believes every tense situation can be bludgeoned with humor. Sharpe passed around a plate asking for money to help pay Miller’s contract. The biggest contribution was made by former Broncos receiver great Rod Smith. Peyton Manning and DeMarcus Ware also pitched in big dollars.

There was another moment during the ring ceremony when the Broncos ran out of keys to unlock their Super Bowl ring boxes.

“No need to be alarmed,’’ Sharpe told the crowd. “What happened everybody was we ran out of money because we’ve got to pay Von.’’

No one has heaped more glowing praise upon Elway’s work as a Broncos general manager than Sharpe. But in the case of Miller’s contract, Sharpe is struggling to comprehend why negotiations have become so contentious.

“It’s disappointing because you look at everybody from his (2011) draft class that’s been very good to great players have been signed,” Sharpe said Monday morning after he returned home to Atlanta. “And there’s been no holdup.”

Indeed, No. 1 overall pick Cam Newton, No. 3 Marcel Dareus, No. 4 A.J. Green, No. 5 Patrick Peterson, No. 6 Julio Jones, No. 9 Tyrone Smith and No. 11 J.J. Watt all got long-term contract extension before they became eligible for free agency.

“Von has done everything they’ve asked him to do,” Sharpe said. “They said, ‘Von, clean up your act.’ He cleaned up his act. They said Von you can’t get in any more trouble. He hasn’t got into any more trouble. He’s a four-time Pro Bowler, Defensive Rookie of the Year, Super Bowl MVP. I don’t know what else he can do.

“You know what the going rate is. I understand where John is coming from. He’s not thinking like a player any more. He’s thinking like an executive. That’s why he’s been so successful at this. He’s taken the emotion out of it of being a player. That’s why he was successful in the car dealerships. That’s why the Broncos have enjoyed so much success. For the most part, when he’s done something he’s been very successful at it. Because he’s able to take the emotion out of it. I understand he’s looking out for the best interest of the Denver Broncos. But he must understand Von Miller is a business, also. He’s looking out for the best interest of Von Miller.’’

In an interview with 9NEWS following the ring ceremony Sunday night, Miller talked about the Broncos in the present tense. A good sign.

He has felt stress while missing the team’s offseason workout and practice program because of his contract situation because football is the basis of his life’s routine. As he was during the team’s White House visit Monday, Miller’s spirits were buoyed by hanging around his teammates again Sunday at the stadium.

“That’s when I feel normal,’’ Miller said. “When I’m with T.J. (Ward), Aqib (Talib) and Bradley (Roby) and Kayvon (Webster) and Shane Ray and all these guys that’s when I feel normal. Coming back here at the locker room at the facility, it’s an incredible feeling. You just want to get back to work and do it over and over and over again. We all know how tough it is to get here. But we all know what it feels like. We all know what it looks like. And I feel like we can duplicate that.’’

It sounds as if the recruiting visit went well. Will it lead to amicable negotiations?
http://www.9news.com/sports/john-elw...mony/242523203

:-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:33 PM 06-13-2016
http://www.9news.com/sports/john-elw...mony/242523203

:-)
Miller should never be in the situation Elway has forced on him....all the other top players from that class have been resigned without issue. Elway is a spoiled, entitled prick...has been since college. Treating his players like used cars is catching up to him...
[Reply]
Page 383 of 4885
« First < 283333373379380381382383 3843853863873934334838831383 > Last »
Up