Page 343 of 4885
« First < 243293333339340341342343 3443453463473533934438431343 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:45 PM 03-12-2016
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
No rush. Denver still hasn't made a decision at QB. Don't expect them to make a move until they have to.

EDIT: The reason Ware restructured today was because he had a $3M bonus due on Monday. Denver can wait to make a decision as long as they want with Clady.

:-)
[Reply]
listopencil 04:05 PM 03-12-2016
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Lol which just further proves my original point.

Who's going to be your starting LT?

Who's going to be your starting QB?

Who's going to be your starting RB?

Who's going to be your starting DE?

Who's going to be your starting ILB?

Who's going to be your two starting OG's?

But I'm a mindless troll.
Yeah, you are. You're wondering why in the world we'd let guys walk from a crappy O-Line and a poor Offense? You're wondering why we won't overpay on D players that aren't critical to the scheme when we have talent behind them? The only guy on your entire list that is even a meaningful loss is Trevathan. That's it. One guy. And that's why you're full of shit.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:07 PM 03-12-2016
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Yeah, you are. You're wondering why in the world we'd let guys walk from a crappy O-Line and a poor Offense? You're wondering why we won't overpay on D players that aren't critical to the scheme when we have talent behind them? The only guy on your entire list that is even a meaningful loss is Trevathan. That's it. One guy. And that's why you're full of shit.
Holy shit. Not even Malik Jackson is a loss. I've ****ing heard it all. You sir, like I said, are an arrogant moron that is due for a rude awakening whe the season rolls around.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 04:09 PM 03-12-2016
Holy shit. Not even Malik Jackson is a loss. I've ****ing heard it all. You sir, like I said, are an arrogant moron that is due for a rude awakening whe the season rolls around.
Malik Jackson wouldn't even start for the Chiefs last year but now he's a crippling blow? MAKE UP YOUR MINDS CP
[Reply]
staylor26 04:12 PM 03-12-2016
Malik Jackson wouldn't even start for the Chiefs last year but now he's a crippling blow? MAKE UP YOUR MINDS CP
He had a breakout season. He wasn't even a starter in '14. I didn't see it coming at all, just like the rest of the Broncos defense. Doesn't change the fact that he was arguably the co-MVP of your postseason run like Von.

Also doesn't change the fact that the Chiefs have three really good defensive linemen.

Us Chiefs fans felt like losing Howard would be a huge blow and the rest of the NFL seems to think Malik is significantly better, but somehow you all think you'll just shrug it off like nothing.
[Reply]
listopencil 04:12 PM 03-12-2016
Good. Bookmark your post, and add it to all of the other dumbass predictions made on this board over the last several years.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:17 PM 03-12-2016
Good. Bookmark your post, and add it to all of the other dumbass predictions made on this board over the last several years.
What predictions are this that you speak of?

Bc I'm pretty sure I've been right much more often than wrong.
[Reply]
listopencil 04:22 PM 03-12-2016
What predictions are this that you speak of?

Bc I'm pretty sure I've been right much more often than wrong.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285643

He had a breakout season. He wasn't even a starter in '14. I didn't see it coming at all, just like the rest of the Broncos defense. Doesn't change the fact that he was arguably the co-MVP of your postseason run like Von.

Also doesn't change the fact that the Chiefs have three really good defensive linemen.

Us Chiefs fans felt like losing Howard would be a huge blow and the rest of the NFL seems to think Malik is significantly better, but somehow you all think you'll just shrug it off like nothing.
Golly, gee whiz. A D-Lineman who is all about the money plays better in a contract year while surrounded by high impact talent. Oh yeah, right, the smart thing to do is to throw a ton of money at him. No thanks.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:27 PM 03-12-2016
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285643

Golly, gee whiz. A D-Lineman who is all about the money plays better in a contract year while surrounded by high impact talent. Oh yeah, right, the smart thing to do is to throw a ton of money at him. No thanks.
Where did I say you should've thrown money at him?

I don't think anything the Broncos are doing is wrong. This is the costs of winning it all. Every guy on that team feels entitled to their share.

Just like our success has cost a guy like Sean Smith to get overpaid, but that doesn't change the fact that he IS a loss and that does create a question mark.

What I'm saying is the Chiefs lost one guy that created one question mark. The Broncos lost much more and created much more question marks.

Do you get it now you fucking mouth breather?
[Reply]
vailpass 04:32 PM 03-12-2016
Where did I say you should've thrown money at him?

I don't think anything the Broncos are doing is wrong. This is the costs of winning it all. Every guy on that team feels entitled to their share.

Just like our success has cost a guy like Sean Smith to get overpaid, but that doesn't change the fact that he IS a loss and that does create a question mark.

What I'm saying is the Chiefs lost one guy that created one question mark. The Broncos lost much more and created much more question marks.

Do you get it now you ****ing mouth breather?
With you minus the last sentence...
[Reply]
staylor26 04:36 PM 03-12-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
With you minus the last sentence...
Because you're a level headed fan that isn't letting your Super Bowl victory give you this irrational feeling of invincibility.
[Reply]
vailpass 04:45 PM 03-12-2016
Because you're a level headed fan that isn't letting your Super Bowl victory give you this irrational feeling of invincibility.
Oh I feel bullet proof mother fucker, make no mistake...
[Reply]
staylor26 04:50 PM 03-12-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Oh I feel bullet proof mother ****er, make no mistake...
:-) I would be too. I mean about the prospects of your immediate future.
[Reply]
CapsLockKey 05:03 PM 03-12-2016
We have people in house already who can replace those guys. All we need is a QB and we'll be ready to go. Our offense should be much better than it was last year.

You guys have nobody to replace Sean Smith. You still need two more QUALITY corners and you don't have the cap space/draft picks to get them.
This has to be the most homeristic thing I've read in a while. Yeah sure, QB1 is so easy to replace compared to CB2.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 05:11 PM 03-12-2016
Originally Posted by CapsLockKey:
This has to be the most homeristic thing I've read in a while. Yeah sure, QB1 is so easy to replace compared to CB2.
The drop-off from Sean Smith to his replacement will be massive.

I can reasonably expect our next QB to be significantly better than Peyton Manning was last year.
[Reply]
Page 343 of 4885
« First < 243293333339340341342343 3443453463473533934438431343 > Last »
Up