ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's focus on some positives
big nasty kcnut 10:07 PM 10-24-2021
1. Our defense didn't let the tits score in the second half. We held henry to 86 yards.
2. We have seen pringle step up and show why he is a star in the making
3. Nick bolton and willie gay are improving every game.
4.patrick mahomes still our qb.
5.x factor no longer can enter arrowhead.

So our team down a little we will get right back up and fight.
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:47 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
Let's focus on some positives

:-):-)
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:50 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Do you remember this SAME exact narrative in the A. Smith years...the only season where they missed the playoffs? Suddenly Reid couldn't figure out the cover two...and now he cant again.

Alzheimer's is a bitch.

Haha....the weird thing is I distinctly remember a Giants game as the moment I realized he's a company man.

This is ****ing stupid....Andy will forget for exactly as long as he's told to.

Waiting for the homers to chime in and inform me on how Andy is more powerful than the billionaires that own the league...the ones that sign his checks. Go ahead.
I remember embarrassing ourselves against the Jets, them dominating the chargers and looking solid after that.

The cover 2 problem today is way different than with Alex Smith. They are taking away mahomes' aggression where with Smith they were forcing him to be aggressive.

If after a hall of fame career you want to point to one missed playoff behind an above avg qb....
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:19 AM 10-25-2021
This is where the wise reinvents thierselves. Even if it's just to simplifying things. The burn to pop open those sequoia seeds. This could be huge!
[Reply]
Spott 08:25 AM 10-25-2021
It’s a positive that I missed the entire game and didn’t watch a second of it.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:27 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by Spott:
It’s a positive that I missed the entire game and didn’t watch a second of it.
Its better for your blood pressure
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:29 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
This is where the wise reinvents thierselves. Even if it's just to simplifying things. The burn to pop open those sequoia seeds. This could be huge!
going to be an amazing second half of the season

andy reid is about to make the sausage
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 08:57 AM 10-25-2021
We only lost 4 fucking games . All to pretty damned good teams. You want the players to pull their heads out? The fans need to pull their heads out too. It is not time to fold up and be a fucking pussy.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:02 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Talk about a frustrating year, but...

Every team in the AFC has at least two losses. We're not out of it, regardless of how poorly we have played.
Exactly. No reason to throw in the towel yet. It's been kind of shocking to see how quickly the fanbase has turned on this team. Seems more reminiscent of the Cassel era than a team with Mahomes/Hill/Kelce.

If they'd been hapless and incompetent in all areas to this point, I'd be giving up too. But this team was moving the ball and scoring TDs at an incredible rate when not turning it over (prior to yesterday). I'm definitely not ready to say that the offense has lost its potency after one crappy outing.

I think the main issue is cleaning up the mistakes and turnovers. And it's the most correctable. This has not been a mistake-prone group of players prior to the last several games. Sure, the defense has issues, but the offense is talented enough to overcome them.

The Chiefs weren't competitive yesterday (in the first half anyway), but look at some of the other games around the league. Practically every team has a loss like that. Baltimore just got slaughtered at home by Cincinnati. Green Bay lost 38-3 to an average Saints team. The Titans were slaughtered at home by Arizona and lost to the Jets. Chargers were slaughtered by the Ravens. The Raiders have had a couple crappy outings. Even Tampa Bay looked bad in one game.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:22 AM 10-25-2021

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 10:21 AM 10-25-2021
We get to see if Noah Gray leans more Walter White or Jordan Black as a Chief!
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 10:59 AM 10-25-2021
The bye week is still 4 weeks away. Before then would have been wasted in denial!
[Reply]
gblowfish 11:08 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
andy reid is about to make the sausage
Make the sausage do what?
I thought he retired?
[Reply]
tatorhog 11:19 AM 10-25-2021
The Royals drafted more HOF QBs in 1979 than the Chiefs have in all of their existence.

Who says KC can't draft QBs? I guess if Mahomes makes it to the HOF, the Royals and Chiefs will be tied.
[Reply]
carcosa 11:51 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by tatorhog:
The Royals drafted more HOF QBs in 1979 than the Chiefs have in all of their existence.

Who says KC can't draft QBs? I guess if Mahomes makes it to the HOF, the Royals and Chiefs will be tied.
If?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:53 AM 10-25-2021
The run defense was OUTSTANDING yesterday.

This team now has a championship run defense.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up