ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's focus on some positives
big nasty kcnut 10:07 PM 10-24-2021
1. Our defense didn't let the tits score in the second half. We held henry to 86 yards.
2. We have seen pringle step up and show why he is a star in the making
3. Nick bolton and willie gay are improving every game.
4.patrick mahomes still our qb.
5.x factor no longer can enter arrowhead.

So our team down a little we will get right back up and fight.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 01:29 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by el borracho:
Alec Baldwin didn't shoot anybody today. :-)
There was still an hour and 40 minutes left when you posted this.:-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:30 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Yeah Las Vegas which has a season ticket waiting list really needs to win this season! Practically nobody was buying tickets in their new stadium literally 2 minutes from the strip! Really needed the NFL to rig the Chiefs being bad.
I'm hesitant in corresponding with someone that chose "King" as their title...King of consuming Gatorade/Doritos while sharing their in depth view of how big business works?

Meh...it's a widely known fact that billion dollar monopoly industries were always built on ethics and fair play. If you trace history...it unanimous...not one single instance of manipulation.

It's ALL about sport...but not the kind of sport you think it is...sport.
[Reply]
TEX 04:54 AM 10-25-2021
I'm POSITIVE that Orlando Brown Jr. is TERRIBLE in pass protection. He is NOT the answer at LT. I'm also POSITIVE that moving Chris Jones to DE was absolutely retarded.
[Reply]
Flying High D 05:07 AM 10-25-2021
Bring back that Super Bowl oline. At least 15 could run for 1/2 mile behind it.
[Reply]
ping2000 05:24 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by el borracho:
Alec Baldwin didn't shoot anybody today. :-)
Can we bring him in for a look?
[Reply]
crayzkirk 05:53 AM 10-25-2021
The only positive I'm taking from the game is that is sure looks like teams know what the Chiefs are going to do better than the Chiefs themselves. Every pass play had at least two Tighten defenders around the ball. Tackles were being made by wrapping up the Chiefs players instead of simply throwing a shoulder at them.

Positive that the team, especially on defense, has a number of players that are fat and happy to just go through the motions.

I'm positive that I'm not ready to move on to the next game yet...
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:12 AM 10-25-2021
Assuming Reid gets into a better headspace with Britt and I think he will...

Seasons like this build great character. Mahomes has been blessed with success. Many claimed he's never dealt with adversity. Not that the dude needs motivation but this is the type of season that reminds him how hard he has to work. The fans need this reality check too. We've become spoiled.

It might also make him consider using his flexible contract to Tom Brady this and free up money when needed to build a better team around him.

The defense is so bad that we might have no choice but to put spags in a put up or shut up situation. Will make it easier for Reid and veach to cut ties.

Reid is too good a coach to not figure out cover 2. He will fix it.

Most importantly, relax folks. Good chance we just have to endure this for a year. Clark, Hitchens, Reed, maybe Mathieu go off the books. And that will be huge for our locker room.
[Reply]
BlackOp 06:20 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:

Reid is too good a coach to not figure out cover 2. He will fix it.
Do you remember this SAME exact narrative in the A. Smith years...the only season where they missed the playoffs? Suddenly Reid couldn't figure out the cover two...and now he cant again.

Alzheimer's is a bitch.

Haha....the weird thing is I distinctly remember a Giants game as the moment I realized he's a company man.

This is ****ing stupid....Andy will forget for exactly as long as he's told to.

Waiting for the homers to chime in and inform me on how Andy is more powerful than the billionaires that own the league...the ones that sign his checks. Go ahead.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:24 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Do you remember this SAME exact narrative in the A. Smith years...the only season where they missed the playoffs? Suddenly Reid couldn't figure out the cover two...and now he cant again.

Alzheimer's is a bitch.

Haha....

This is ****ing stupid....Andy will forget for as long as he's told to.

Waiting for the homers to chime in and inform me on how Andy is more powerful than the billionaires that own the league...go ahead.
Man...can you imagine that every single player who washed out of the league, every coach who failed and couldn't get a job in the NFL...EVERY SINGLE ONE all just agreed no matter what to keep silent about the scripted NFL?

I mean, that's what you're saying. A conspiracy of THOUSANDS all committed to silence.

That's completely insane. Nuts.

You do you, man, but that's utterly ridiculous.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:41 AM 10-25-2021
Sorry, you can sugarcoat it all you want. It still tastes like a big steaming pile of shit.
[Reply]
Frazod 06:41 AM 10-25-2021

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:28 AM 10-25-2021
The INTs are not just something to giggle about. That took some time to sink in.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:31 AM 10-25-2021
The 14-game win streak is going to be amazing.
[Reply]
-King- 07:42 AM 10-25-2021
I'm hesitant in corresponding with someone that chose "King" as their title...King of consuming Gatorade/Doritos while sharing their in depth view of how big business works?

Meh...it's a widely known fact that billion dollar monopoly industries were always built on ethics and fair play. If you trace history...it unanimous...not one single instance of manipulation.

It's ALL about sport...but not the kind of sport you think it is...sport.
So how are we getting everyone's best shot and why would that even matter if the games are scripted anyway? Why does it matter if they "showed their hand"?
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:46 AM 10-25-2021
One potential positive is KC will have played every potential AFC playoff team...and lost...The Raiders/Bengals are the only ones left.

Ravens/Titans/Bills/Chargers have all satiated their revenge....

I'm looking hard for a positive here (ha)...but the "Art of War" strategy might be in play.

Like HB said...we're going to get everyone's best shot. So they've all shown their hand...will they have the same energy the next time around?
This week was a stet up for next MNF. Giants won big, Chiefs lost big. Networks new deal wins big out east. Promotion promised
[Reply]
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Up