ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's focus on some positives
big nasty kcnut 10:07 PM 10-24-2021
1. Our defense didn't let the tits score in the second half. We held henry to 86 yards.
2. We have seen pringle step up and show why he is a star in the making
3. Nick bolton and willie gay are improving every game.
4.patrick mahomes still our qb.
5.x factor no longer can enter arrowhead.

So our team down a little we will get right back up and fight.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:03 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Pringle > peak Randy Moss??? It's more likely than you think!!!!
Some are saying Pringle will be/already is better than peak Randy Moss. Personally, I think it’s ridiculous but there are those who feel that way. Who are you taking for the next 12 years: Pringle or Peak Randy Moss?
[Reply]
carcosa 11:05 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by sd4chiefs:
I bet $200 on the Titans to win the game and I won $360. :-)
Enjoy your blood money, TRAITOR!!!!!
[Reply]
ntexascardfan 11:05 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Some are saying Pringle will be/already is better than peak Randy Moss. Personally, I think it’s ridiculous but there are those who feel that way. Who are you taking for the next 12 years: Pringle or Peak Randy Moss?
You got Pringle'd, Bro.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 11:07 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
The St. Louis Blues are 1st in the NHL in GF/G with 5.5, nearly a goal better than 2nd (4.6 EDM).

LET'S GO BLUES!!!
I went to the Blues/Avs game last Saturday. Gotta give your fans some props. Y’all took over the crowd.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 11:12 PM 10-24-2021
There are no positives. We suck. The Texans could probably fucking beat us.
[Reply]
el borracho 11:20 PM 10-24-2021
Alec Baldwin didn't shoot anybody today. :-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:43 PM 10-24-2021
One potential positive is KC will have played every potential AFC playoff team...and lost...The Raiders/Bengals are the only ones left.

Ravens/Titans/Bills/Chargers have all satiated their revenge....

I'm looking hard for a positive here (ha)...but the "Art of War" strategy might be in play.

Like HB said...we're going to get everyone's best shot. So they've all shown their hand...will they have the same energy the next time around?
[Reply]
-King- 12:03 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
One potential positive is KC will have played every potential AFC playoff team...and lost...The Raiders/Bengals are the only ones left.

I'm looking hard for a positive here (ha)...but the "Art of War" strategy might be in play.

Like HB said...we're going to get everyone's best shot. So they've all shown their hand...will they have the same energy the next time around?
Depends on what's in the script right?
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 12:07 AM 10-25-2021

We don't even need to be thinking playoffs right now. The only thing we should focus on is being able to consistently beat crap teams like the Giants next week. Do that and then maybe we can talk playoffs. This is currently not a playoff team.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:31 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Depends on what's in the script right?
Pretty much...having every AFC team with two losses...the two AFCW teams with new stadiums essentially in 1st place over Mahomes is a dream scenario.

The 14-1 champs have fallen apart...the best QB in the world is now average. Those new stadiums have a real shot at gaining permanent season-ticket momentum...would have been a tough sell with PM winning everything in sight again.

BTW...dont forget which two teams beat them last year...and HOW they beat them....Clete waves hello...remember that first 2020 Chargers game..where Cheffers forced KC to rekick how may EP/FGs again?...Well his masters didn't like that outcome...but then the SB happened and he made right by them.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 12:35 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
We don't even need to be thinking playoffs right now. The only thing we should focus on is being able to consistently beat crap teams like the Giants next week. Do that and then maybe we can talk playoffs. This is currently not a playoff team.
I really don’t think you should worry too much about that. I believe that I can safely promise you that we think about and talk about will have absolutely no effect on the guys who manufacture and sell this game to us.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:37 AM 10-25-2021
We've already won more games than we won in the 1977, 2008, and 2012 seasons.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:47 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
We've already won more games than we won in the 1977, 2008, and 2012 seasons.
There you go...:-)

Kind of crazy that the Chargers got smoked 34-6...then the next week, KC got smoked 27-3...then the Ravens, who smoked the Chargers, got smoked 41-17.

A lot of smoking going on this first half of the season...no one knows who is good. 17 games is an eternity to sustain engagement. The Titans got beat by the Jets...anything is possible. Woo hoo. Sooo much drama, I cant wait to find out what happens in episode 8.

And we now have Las Vegas in first place....that's some good "fortune"
[Reply]
-King- 01:23 AM 10-25-2021
Pretty much...having every AFC team with two losses...the two AFCW teams with new stadiums essentially in 1st place over Mahomes is a dream scenario.

The 14-1 champs have fallen apart...the best QB in the world is now average. Those new stadiums have a real shot at gaining permanent season-ticket momentum...would have been a tough sell with PM winning everything in sight again.

BTW...dont forget which two teams beat them last year...and HOW they beat them....Clete waves hello...remember that first 2020 Chargers game..where Cheffers forced KC to rekick how may EP/FGs again?...Well his masters didn't like that outcome...but then the SB happened and he made right by them.
Yeah Las Vegas which has a season ticket waiting list really needs to win this season! Practically nobody was buying tickets in their new stadium literally 2 minutes from the strip! Really needed the NFL to rig the Chiefs being bad.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 01:26 AM 10-25-2021
My takeaway "POSITIVE" from todays game is that I didn't start Patrick Mahomes in my Fantasy Leagues!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up