ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Is the magic gone with this co as coaching staff?
Yes, it's dead 55 61.11%
No, just need to rebuild a little. Coaches are still good. 35 38.89%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are we still a well coached team or is the magic gone?
Red Dawg 01:00 PM 10-24-2021
Seems like it's gone as well as the players. We have let too many players go that were not big money jit played hard and well just to give big money out and get screwed over by it.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:59 PM 10-24-2021
People have quickly forgotten the dark side of having to find a decent coach. We're one of the few teams in this league blessed with a hall of fame coach. And a tough year after back to back super bowls we turn our back on him?

I think reid is distracted. But stop with this shit that he's not a good coach without mahomes.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 01:59 PM 10-24-2021
It’s simple… the rest of the league has developed successful game plans to stop the Chiefs offense and Andy and his coaching staff have had no effective counter strategies to-date.

Today shows the problems go beyond just execution, focus, or “tweaks” (using Andy’s words).
[Reply]
kcclone 02:00 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
He's literally one of the winningest playoff coaches in nfl history. Get out of here with this shit.

Its one of his first bad seasons since coaching the Chiefs.

There are some problems surfacing. First off, personnel decisions by Veach and company have not worked well. Secondly, our drafting has been piss poor prior to 2021, which looks average, which is an improvement.

Reid's kid nearly killing a young child after getting drunk on the job, is a bad sign and was the start of our downfall.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 02:00 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
The question I'd really be asking is whether we were ever a well coached team or was Mahomes just hiding the flaws of the operation the entire time.
or was Reid masking Mahomes and the rest of the league finally unmasked him. Mahomes has looked like Matt Cassel the last couple of outings
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 02:00 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
The question I'd really be asking is whether we were ever a well coached team or was Mahomes just hiding the flaws of the operation the entire time.
Its not obvious?
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 02:01 PM 10-24-2021
The dirty little secret is that they were never a well coached team. It was always about Mahomes being superhuman.
[Reply]
mkp785 02:02 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
Until Mahomes came to KC, what was Reid's playoff record as our coach?

QB's make coaches look smarter. Not the other way around.
****ing this.

Andy is still the same jackass he was back in Philly. Having the best QB of his generation helped cover for Fats.

He needs to go before we ruin Mahomes's prime like Green Bay ruined Rodgers prime.
[Reply]
mkp785 02:04 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by kcclone:
There are some problems surfacing. First off, personnel decisions by Veach and company have not worked well. Secondly, our drafting has been piss poor prior to 2021, which looks average, which is an improvement.

Reid's kid nearly killing a young child after getting drunk on the job, is a bad sign and was the start of our downfall.
Didn't that scumbag kid of his almost kill 2 kids? There's the girl he paralyzed, but there was another kid in that car-her brother. I thought at least.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 02:05 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by kcclone:

The biggest problems start from leadership. Reid is distracted. Clark and Mathieu right now are bad influences. Even mahomes has some distraction. And it doesn't help that spags seems lost and the defense has quit on him.

You'd hope next year many of those clear up. Including Reid. Maybe Reid is forever scarred but it's way way too soon to say. I trust Reid to adjust out of our offense struggles when his mind is right, which it probably isn't right now.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 02:05 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
****ing this.

Andy is still the same jackass he was back in Philly. Having the best QB of his generation helped cover for Fats.

He needs to go before we ruin Mahomes's prime like Green Bay ruined Rodgers prime.
Good lord, no
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 02:06 PM 10-24-2021
I feel like you’ve lost that loving feeling.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 02:08 PM 10-24-2021
The OP sucks dawg dick.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:08 PM 10-24-2021
Somethings clearly off, its no longer just a talent issue

I'm expecting major changes to this staff, quite possibly starting with Spags and Bienemy
[Reply]
Bugeater 02:09 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
People have quickly forgotten the dark side of having to find a decent coach. We're one of the few teams in this league blessed with a hall of fame coach. And a tough year after back to back super bowls we turn our back on him?

I think reid is distracted. But stop with this shit that he's not a good coach without mahomes.
I don't know that anyone is saying he sucks and anyone calling for him to be fired is insane. Sure he's good, but still has the same flaws that have plagued him his entire career.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:09 PM 10-24-2021
Well coached teams don't lead the league in turnovers.

The team has no hunger or fire anymore.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up