ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 28
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Kansas City Chiefs Are A Bad Football Team
arrwheader 12:24 PM 10-24-2021
Top to Bottom. Time to rebuild.

Edit:

This team needs a lot of changes, currently they are a bad football team. Bad football teams lose every game to good football teams and sometimes win against other bad teams. They also turn the ball over minimum 2x a games. They have no focus, little fight, and seem to regress every game.

Time for a reboot.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:32 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by JolieMolie:
The Chiefs have to play the Bengals late in the year. After what the Bengals did today to the Ravens, in Baltimore that could be scary.

They aren’t beating the Bengals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Brody Wa 03:32 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
So Hill and Kelce suck too? Just say it as it is. Your D sucks and that's mainly because you can't get pressure. Getting pressure will cure many many problems in a defense.
Kelce is the best TE and Hill is the best WR along with Mahomes being the best QB in the NFL. It shouldn’t be too difficult to rebuild this team.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:37 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Brody Wa:
Kelce is the best TE and Hill is the best WR along with Mahomes being the best QB in the NFL. It shouldn’t be too difficult to rebuild this team.
Not sure how much longer Kelce can hold that title

He is being beaten to death from overuse, always taking tough shots in the middle... Gray and Bell gotta take some heat off him ASAP
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:38 PM 10-24-2021
What does it take to get a top 10 pick?

[Reply]
oldman 03:38 PM 10-24-2021
Everybody's to blame, pick a organization/team/ member from Clark to the assistant ball boy's driver. Frankly, bullshit. It's not just one person, it's the entire team.
Let's blame Clark. Why not, he's the boss, has the mon --- oh wait, there's a salary cap. Bullshit.
A lot of fingers have been pointed at Veach. When it was clearly obvious our O-line was the reason for our SB collapse, he went out and found and entire new bunch to protect our half billion dollar man. I'll admit Brown hasn't proved to be our LTOTF, but what did that trade really cost? Not much considering we got Bolton and Humphrey in the 2nd. He signed Reed, an above average DT, for not much cash on a 1 year prove-it deal. The Clark signing has proved to be iffy at best, but most CP members swooned like a little girl when we did. The Jones extension most likely would been better if he'd stayed at DT. Mathieu has been a blessing until this year when he turned into a drama queen. Veach signed both the best TE in the league and one of the best WRs to team friendly deals. Every player can't be an All-Pro, there's only so much money and Veach has made the most of it. So bullshit to all the wannabe GMs here.
Let's blame Andy and his family problems. Bullshit. We were ready to name streets and babies after him in 2020. The only consistent fault I see are being too cute with his play calling at times. Clock management wasn't an issue today. When you win 241 NFL games, you're not a bad coach. Your team has just executed poorly this season.
Let's blame Sorenson, Neimann, and a couple others for our defensive woes. Neither one of them were responsible for that 27-3 ass kicking today. It could/should have been worse if Vrabel hadn't let up. So bullshit on that one, too.
Blame Spags for not adjusting. Hey, we all knew his record when he signed on. But at least he wasn't Bob Sutton so he has to be better. True enough, he has to go. But when the offense can't sustain a drive long enough to give the D a rest ----Bullshit.
I'm not going to leave Mahomes out of this one. The INT and his fumble were on him trying to make something happen. When the team depends on him being the only guy that makes or breaks us, that's bullshit. Doesn't matter if his toe is hurt, there are problems at home, he got paid, believing his own press, or any other excuse. We all have to admit he's fallible and he has to rely on his teammates.
I'm not saying this team will be sub-500 this year. I'm not saying this team will go on some miracle run and be SB champs this year. What I am saying is until a lot of people get their act together, this is going to be a long season.
[Reply]
Brody Wa 03:45 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Not sure how much longer Kelce can hold that title

He is being beaten to death from overuse, always taking tough shots in the middle... Gray and Bell gotta take some heat off him ASAP
That’s a very good point. Perhaps we should draft a TE with our first pick in the draft next year?
[Reply]
arrwheader 03:50 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
How many awful games does it take?

This is pretty much the reality. They haven't played one full good game. The Washington game they played one half of good football. The Washington Football team is not a good team either.

Against teams that are above average they have looked totally lost and inept. This is after 7 games. They are just a bad team. Prove us wrong.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:52 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
People saying this was just a bad game....

Do you realize how banged up the Titans are? Their secondary is complete trash and we scored 3 points on them....

Defense got torched by Tannehill, no answer there. I think the titans were down to their 3rd string LT and still no pass rush.

This team is just bad, I don't know what it is but they are bad. If I had to guess i would say its mostly mental. They have had 7 games to get better and clean up the TO's that isn't happening. They struggle on defense against backups. MAhomes continues to not look himself.

We have also not beaten a team with a winning record.

The have looked this way since the SB and i am guessing a lot has to do with AR and his son's issues. Lack of focus everywhere. I guess that and some kind of coaching breakdowns along the way. Maybe a combination of things but mentally this team is completely broken.

Can they fix it? I think they could if they can get something to to spark here, but they have not been able to get up for now 4 major AFC matchups and so I don't know what it will take for them to refocus.

This is in fact a bad football team. Bad football teams turn the ball over 2 + times a game and lose to good football teams. Until they prove otherwise it is what they are.
If it can be fixed, then they’re not a bad football team. There is no fix for a bad team. Only a rut can be fixed. Considering this is largely the same team as last year, with the same coaches, I would consider this a rut.

If there had been more offensive showings like today, I wouldn’t be optimistic. But until today, they’d moved the ball exceptionally well.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:56 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
This is pretty much the reality. They haven't played one full good game. The Washington game they played one half of good football. The Washington Football team is not a good team either.

Against teams that are above average they have looked totally lost and inept. This is after 7 games. They are just a bad team. Prove us wrong.
Did they look totally lost and inept vs the Chargers and Ravens? I seem to remember having a lead near the end of both.

Take away two turnovers and they’re sitting at 5-2 vs a very tough schedule.
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:58 PM 10-24-2021
When R8ers enters your thread to be the voice of reason and not troll the shit out of it....
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:00 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Brody Wa:
That’s a very good point. Perhaps we should draft a TE with our first pick in the draft next year?
:-)
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 04:00 PM 10-24-2021
Don't worry guys.

Andy says we're "really close".
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 04:01 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by nealrm:
If you look at the issue with Mahomes, you will see 2 main issues. One is he is making desperation-type passes. Passes he did have to make before. You will also see just some bad luck. Passes that bounce off receivers hands that should have been caught or just dropped to the ground. You take away the desperation passes and the bounces, he still looks great. The offense is second in passing yards, 10th in rushing, first in 3rd down conversions. Mahomes is currently leading the ledge points scored.

The defense is allowing 412 yds/game (Bottom 5), they have the fewest sacks, and are 29 out of 36 for the most points scored against. They are at the bottom for both the number of yards allowed running and passing. In short, they are terrible.
Those 3 and out possessions and the turnovers doesn't allow for the d to get much rest.
I think we can safely say that this entire team and coaching staff is stinking up the place
[Reply]
thechiefsrback 04:02 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
If it can be fixed, then they’re not a bad football team. There is no fix for a bad team. Only a rut can be fixed. Considering this is largely the same team as last year, with the same coaches, I would consider this a rut.

If there had been more offensive showings like today, I wouldn’t be optimistic. But until today, they’d moved the ball exceptionally well.
this team is bad. it's 7 games in and every week it's the same thing. you can be in denial all you want but if you watch other teams like i do, you will see there is a major difference between the chiefs and the playoff/superbowl contenders.
[Reply]
ArrowHeader 04:16 PM 10-24-2021
Three deep playoff runs is a lot of games. This team essentially played an extra season. Lot of beat up guys out there. Not making excuses, today was embarrassing. Makes you wonder how much juice these guys have left though.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 28
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up