ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 28
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Kansas City Chiefs Are A Bad Football Team
arrwheader 12:24 PM 10-24-2021
Top to Bottom. Time to rebuild.

Edit:

This team needs a lot of changes, currently they are a bad football team. Bad football teams lose every game to good football teams and sometimes win against other bad teams. They also turn the ball over minimum 2x a games. They have no focus, little fight, and seem to regress every game.

Time for a reboot.
[Reply]
Cheater5 12:39 PM 10-24-2021
If you post in here, do you get rep? ...I’m just being an asshole —>this sucks dog balls.

The harder they fall and all that I suppose... This team was entirely unprepared for the Super Bowl against the Bucs, and the malaise has carried over into this season. Week to week, they aren’t prepared and seem complacent, leading to poor execution and an inability to generate any momentum.

It does start from the top down, unfortunately.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:40 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
Say what you will, but this team flipped when Britt went full retard.
Definitely. Need closure on this so the team and especially Andy Reid can move on.

Perfect storm of shit. Frank Clarks off the field bullshit and Mathieus attitude due to the contract dispute don't help.
[Reply]
arrwheader 12:41 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
So Hill and Kelce suck too? Just say it as it is. Your D sucks and that's mainly because you can't get pressure. Getting pressure will cure many many problems in a defense.
Yes they suck right now Hill responsible for turnovers.

This whole team is doing nothing well and getting worse every week.

Time for a reboot. Sure you keep the small nucleus but outside that start over.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:41 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
Say what you will, but this team flipped when Britt went full retard.
Yep. Unfortunately reality that needs to be addressed.
[Reply]
arrwheader 01:17 PM 10-24-2021
THIS IS A TERRIBLE FOOTBALL TEAM

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Red Dawg 01:19 PM 10-24-2021
We have the QB position right and the OL will learn and get really good. We can be back to a force real fast with some moves on de ccd esne.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 01:20 PM 10-24-2021
They're not a bad team. They're an average team. We're just not used to average for a long time. Even before the Alex Smith days.

They'll beat the NYG next week and be 4-4. They'll likely get beat by the Packers and be 4-5. And so on. Average team.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:23 PM 10-24-2021
Losing this bad to an average is fuck Titan team with an awful defense is criminal
[Reply]
suzzer99 01:25 PM 10-24-2021

Hughes should be cut tonight for that. Open lane and just stops. https://t.co/0ySHbJmuCX

— Matt Verderame (@MattVerderame) October 24, 2021

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:29 PM 10-24-2021
Terrible game. Not a terrible team.

They will be in the playoffs.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 01:29 PM 10-24-2021
I wouldn't say that, but yes, we need to dump some guys that don't care or just suck. Clark, Nieman are first.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 01:31 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
I wouldn't say that, but yes, we need to dump some guys that don't care or just suck. Clark, Nieman are first.
Niemann is bad but he's the least of their problems. The players on the DL making the big money are getting owned by every OL they face.
[Reply]
nealrm 01:32 PM 10-24-2021
Really all we need is a defense. The offense is in desperation mode because they know the defense will likely not be able to prevent a score. That is resulting in a lot of desperation-type plays.

Steve Spagnuolo needs to go, the sooner the better. Issues with the defense are in all areas. That points to the top. At 3-4 we might as well start now. The defense can't get any worse.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 01:35 PM 10-24-2021
Disappointing first half of the season.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 01:36 PM 10-24-2021
[Reply]
Page 2 of 28
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up