ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 28
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Kansas City Chiefs Are A Bad Football Team
arrwheader 12:24 PM 10-24-2021
Top to Bottom. Time to rebuild.

Edit:

This team needs a lot of changes, currently they are a bad football team. Bad football teams lose every game to good football teams and sometimes win against other bad teams. They also turn the ball over minimum 2x a games. They have no focus, little fight, and seem to regress every game.

Time for a reboot.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 06:00 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
Literally only a few balls and ref calls going our way from being a completely different game.

Again………..
LOL what? This was a blowout, and they were dominated in every phase of the game.
[Reply]
Coach 06:07 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
They’re NOT a bad football team. That’s stupid.

They’re playing BAD today. The defense sucks. Pat is struggling.

They’re still an above average football team at this point. They still win double digit games. The second half of the schedule is much more forgiving than the first half.

But they’re not going anywhere come playoff time, if they even make the playoffs, unless there are some MAJOR changes between now and the end of the season.

Patrick looks like shit today, and he’s had a couple other ‘rough’ games this year. He needs a break (mentally or something). His all world play has been carrying this team for far too long. He needs some fucking help. Not sure he’s gonna get it this year.

Can’t stop turning the ball over. Defense can’t stop anyone. And now the offense is finally struggling too. That was bound to happen eventually.

This team needs a lobotomy.
Disagree. This is a bad football team. Before today's game, the Chiefs were very bad on defense, and the offensive line cannot sustain pass-pro blocks (the left tackle mainly) on a consistent basis. This has been a continuous trend.

Another tell that it is a bad team is when you're a -10 in the turnover differential. That is tied in dead last with Jacksonville Jaguars and one behind the New York Jets.

Both the Jaguars and the Jets are a bad team.
[Reply]
lcarus 06:09 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Food for thought... Clay's buddy has a post game show Shaggy Shane..

I couldn't agree with him more. This team is "DYING" and they are inept.

Still think this team makes the playoffs? NO CHANCE IN HELL!

Giants next Monday night WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Packers, Cowboys, 49ers, Cardinals, Bengals, Raiders 2Xs, Chargers again. I believe this team goes maybe, maybe 6 - 11 you heard it here first - this team sucks and is displaying it to all of us, Chiefs Kingdom, before our very eyes - week in and week out. I am so embarrassed by my beloved CHIEFS I just cannot believe it. :-):-):-)
I like hearing his thoughts after the games. I always have to stop at the end of the video as soon as he starts singing along to that song though.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:13 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Paying Jones - though I was all for it at the time - might turn out to be a huge mistake. Paying Mathieu would almost certainly be a huge mistake. Amazing how much Sneed has regressed also. Defense needs a complete overhaul.
A semblance of a pass rush would do wonders for the secondary. Unfortunately our high dollar DL, is getting stonewalled by 2nd, 3rd, and 4th stringers on every single play.
[Reply]
Passepartout 06:15 PM 10-24-2021
Hopefully will somehow get to really really take the steps. To get things right. Before they are not considered in the playoffs. Patrick hopefully will heal up a bit.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:19 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
We keep getting good players and watching the regress....Spags has a terrible scheme...
Spags may have a terrible scheme, but our DL, and LB coaches are garbage and need to be replaced. I’ve said it over and over House and Daly are not good at their jobs.
[Reply]
Mecca 06:19 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Coach:
Disagree. This is a bad football team. Before today's game, the Chiefs were very bad on defense, and the offensive line cannot sustain pass-pro blocks (the left tackle mainly) on a consistent basis. This has been a continuous trend.

Another tell that it is a bad team is when you're a -10 in the turnover differential. That is tied in dead last with Jacksonville Jaguars and one behind the New York Jets.

Both the Jaguars and the Jets are a bad team.
Mahomes is tied for the league lead in ints...
[Reply]
Coach 06:25 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Mahomes is tied for the league lead in ints...
I'm aware of that. However not ALL of his INT's are directly his fault. There were at least 2 that is on the receiver (ironically, it was Hill), who should have caught it. For whatever reason(s), failed to make said catch and happens to land right on the defender's hands.

Now, one that I can recall where he was trying to make a play (against Washington - before halftime) was most definitely on him.

Regardless, the whole team (including coaches) need to look at themselves in the mirror and figure out whatever the issues that is plaguing them, and correct them. That is their responsibility, and it would be very wise for them to do so.
[Reply]
FAX 06:26 PM 10-24-2021
This circumstance is eerily reminiscent of the old days when you prayed for all the other AFCW teams to lose each week.

Since that was the only hope for a playoff spot.

FAX
[Reply]
Mecca 06:29 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Coach:
I'm aware of that. However not ALL of his INT's are directly his fault. There were at least 2 that is on the receiver (ironically, it was Hill), who should have caught it. For whatever reason(s), failed to make said catch and happens to land right on the defender's hands.

Now, one that I can recall where he was trying to make a play (against Washington - before halftime) was most definitely on him.

Regardless, the whole team (including coaches) need to look at themselves in the mirror and figure out whatever the issues that is plaguing them, and correct them. That is their responsibility, and it would be very wise for them to do so.
To be fair he spent 3 years getting away with risky throws, it's evening out.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 06:30 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Food for thought... Clay's buddy has a post game show Shaggy Shane..

I couldn't agree with him more. This team is "DYING" and they are inept.

Still think this team makes the playoffs? NO CHANCE IN HELL!

Giants next Monday night WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Packers, Cowboys, 49ers, Cardinals, Bengals, Raiders 2Xs, Chargers again. I believe this team goes maybe, maybe 6 - 11 you heard it here first - this team sucks and is displaying it to all of us, Chiefs Kingdom, before our very eyes - week in and week out. I am so embarrassed by my beloved CHIEFS I just cannot believe it. :-):-):-)
A) The Chiefs are not playing the 49ers or the Cardinals this year.
B) The Chiefs are not losing 11 games this year.
[Reply]
arrwheader 06:40 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
To be fair he spent 3 years getting away with risky throws, it's evening out.
It's just like all of the shit is hitting the fan all at once.

Bad drafts catching up, mahomes coming back to earth, unlucky turnovers, etc etc.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
RunKC 06:41 PM 10-24-2021
Travis Kelce is the only highly paid player on this team playing well

Clark, Patrick, Badger, Hill, Reed, Jones. All these guys are not playing well at all
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 06:57 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Travis Kelce is the only highly paid player on this team playing well

Clark, Patrick, Badger, Hill, Reed, Jones. All these guys are not playing well at all
Hill is 3rd in the NFL in receiving yards. Mahomes is among the league leaders in most passing categories.

FFS, do any of you have a memory that goes back more than three hours?
[Reply]
arrwheader 07:01 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets:
Hill is 3rd in the NFL in receiving yards. Mahomes is among the league leaders in most passing categories.

FFS, do any of you have a memory that goes back more than three hours?
Without Patrick this team has no hope for the future. He's not playing super human like we're used to but he's really not the problem. Plenty of other things that top the list of need fixing.

He can't keep this team on it's feet on his own because it's terrible right now, everywhere.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 10 of 28
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up