ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 17
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Trade deadline additions
O.city 09:59 AM 10-18-2021
I don't think they should or will throw any high picks out but looking around the league, who do you guys think they could add that would help?
[Reply]
oldman 11:50 PM 10-20-2021
We all must come to the conclusion that any trade we make now will be either for a marginal player or at a great price, i.e. high draft picks. Another given must be that we can't afford to waste that capital on an offensive player. We already have 2 vets, Gore and Gordon, that have yet to make any impact because the offense is "too complicated". So that limits us to a defensive player, one that can just cover a hole and make a tackle.

I'm totally out on giving up a draft pick other than a 6th or 7th rounder. Given the cap money we have and what we'll need next year, we're going to need some cheap players. Sure enough we can get rid of Clark's over bloated contract, let LDT, Sorenson, and some others walk, but we're going to have to pay the piper with Thuney, Hill, PMII, and Jones. That still leaves big money question marks with Mathieu and Brown.

No one is going to take a Kemp or DOD in trade unless it's for some player in that ST ace only realm. It's just much smarter to pick a vet off the street on a rent-a-player basis than to make a trade.
[Reply]
scho63 05:12 AM 10-21-2021
Did we sign some piece of shit yet?
[Reply]
nychief 07:11 AM 10-21-2021
mercilius went to the pack
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 11:59 AM 10-21-2021
Originally Posted by nychief:
mercilius went to the pack
This information = brand new
[Reply]
CanadaKC 12:03 PM 10-21-2021
Josh Gordon for Ja’Marr Chase…make it happen Veach
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 12:12 PM 10-21-2021
We bring back Ogbah yet?
[Reply]
mkp785 12:21 PM 10-21-2021
Originally Posted by oldman:
We all must come to the conclusion that any trade we make now will be either for a marginal player or at a great price, i.e. high draft picks. Another given must be that we can't afford to waste that capital on an offensive player. We already have 2 vets, Gore and Gordon, that have yet to make any impact because the offense is "too complicated". So that limits us to a defensive player, one that can just cover a hole and make a tackle.

I'm totally out on giving up a draft pick other than a 6th or 7th rounder. Given the cap money we have and what we'll need next year, we're going to need some cheap players. Sure enough we can get rid of Clark's over bloated contract, let LDT, Sorenson, and some others walk, but we're going to have to pay the piper with Thuney, Hill, PMII, and Jones. That still leaves big money question marks with Mathieu and Brown.

No one is going to take a Kemp or DOD in trade unless it's for some player in that ST ace only realm. It's just much smarter to pick a vet off the street on a rent-a-player basis than to make a trade.
Someone might take the Frenchman though. He's serviceable and plenty of teams need help. Isn't he healthy yet?
[Reply]
saphojunkie 12:34 PM 10-21-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Someone might take the Frenchman though. He's serviceable and plenty of teams need help. Isn't he healthy yet?

He's one of three players in the league with a no-trade clause.
[Reply]
mkp785 12:45 PM 10-21-2021
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
He's one of three players in the league with a no-trade clause.
I know, but why wouldn't he waive it if he can start somewhere? I mean isn't he a FA this year, sitting on our bench isn't doing him any favors.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 12:55 PM 10-21-2021
I know, but why wouldn't he waive it if he can start somewhere? I mean isn't he a FA this year, sitting on our bench isn't doing him any favors.
Because hes still getting fucking paid, has another career, and is set by normal person standards.
[Reply]
TEX 07:27 AM 10-22-2021
The Chiefs should contact the Texans about a trade for DE Charles Omenihu He would help the Chiefs at a low cost. For some reason he has been listed as inactive for several games now. He's only 24 and can play.
[Reply]
oldman 01:12 PM 10-22-2021
I just don't see LDT coming back to football next year. He's made a lot of American money which goes a lot farther in Canada, has a doctor gig any time he wants, and has very few, if any, long term injuries. Go drink wine, speak your native tongue, and chase beautiful women.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 01:14 PM 10-22-2021
EDGE rusher is a glaring weakness. Our cap space complicates any trade. The team we trade with would have to eat some cap which drives up the price. It's a tough spot to be in.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 03:51 PM 10-24-2021
The deadline is getting very close now..will Andy and Brett make any moves? I would be shocked if they don't tbh.
[Reply]
Mulliganman 03:53 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
The deadline is getting very close now..will Andy and Brett make any moves? I would be shocked if they don't tbh.
God no. The team doesn’t have that many picks to begin with and isn’t one player away….
[Reply]
Page 8 of 17
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up