ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 17
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Trade deadline additions
O.city 09:59 AM 10-18-2021
I don't think they should or will throw any high picks out but looking around the league, who do you guys think they could add that would help?
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:22 PM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
No, you're right. It's a terrible message.
The only upside right now is every other team in the AFC has at least 2 losses. The way the season is going who the hell knows how it ends.

But to your earlier post, yea we got man handled by a team with a shit ton of backups on the field. Effort is definitely lacking and or it was just a shit day they got flat outplayed.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:22 PM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
What do you think we could get for Chris Jones? A first?
Hes untradeable. Production is shit and his dead cap is murder.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:28 PM 10-25-2021
I'd gladly ship Mathieu out right now if a team was willing to give us a day 2 or better pick. Outside of Jackson throwing him a gift and into triple coverage for him to get another he's been a worthless cunt this season. His attitude fucking SUCKS and I'm deadass sick of watching him throw his hands up at other players like his shit doesn't stink equally as bad.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 06:54 AM 10-26-2021
Von Miller?
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:56 AM 10-26-2021
I think someone else mentioned it but i saw someone suggest Ominheu sp? From the Texans.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:00 AM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I'd gladly ship Mathieu out right now if a team was willing to give us a day 2 or better pick. Outside of Jackson throwing him a gift and into triple coverage for him to get another he's been a worthless cunt this season. His attitude fucking SUCKS and I'm deadass sick of watching him throw his hands up at other players like his shit doesn't stink equally as bad.
So honestly I'm right here now, I also understand his role has been changed for what ever reason.......
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:04 AM 10-26-2021
Lj Collier from the seahawks is apparently on the trade block according to reports.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:05 AM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
So honestly I'm right here now, I also understand his role has been changed for what ever reason.......
He has been back in the mix more with Thornhill playing deep, but he hasnt been a difference maker on the field, or apparently as a leader just based on results.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:08 AM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Lj Collier from the seahawks is apparently on the trade block according to reports.
NO MORE SEAHAWKS! We have two of their cast offs fucking things up now.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:04 AM 10-26-2021
The real problem is our defensive coordinator. I said this before we hired him (I wanted Rex Ryan, I know) but honestly he needs top flight talent to do good.

He has consistently been middle of the pack or worst ever every year in the NFL.

I dn,

But looking at the Cowboys Defense and being jealous all thing considered is embarrassing.
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 09:26 AM 10-26-2021
We’re at the point where we should be shopping some of our players. I’m thinking 9-8 and no playoffs.
[Reply]
oldman 09:35 AM 10-26-2021
Seriously? Just who would you "shop", 3 under performing, money heavy vets (Clark, Mathieu, Hitchens)? ST aces like DOD, Kemp, and Watts? C'mon man, no one wants anything to do with our players other than rising youngsters and the trio of Hill, Kelce, and PMII.
[Reply]
kccrow 09:40 AM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by dannybcaitlyn:
We’re at the point where we should be shopping some of our players. I’m thinking 9-8 and no playoffs.
I'm not in total disagreement on shopping some of ours but there are not too many players on the roster that are playing well enough to have some value and also not cost us cap this year.

I'm sure LDT would be willing to move on to the right situation if an offer came for him and waive his no-trade clause.

Maybe you could trade Ward, Fenton, or Nnadi although I'm not too keen on trading Fenton.
[Reply]
Straight, No Chaser 09:41 AM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by dannybcaitlyn:
If they can get to 10-7 there might be playoffs.

They're going to go with what they got and try and "fix it" if you do reading between the lines of his pressers.

Andy doesn't fire coaches. He didn't do it in Philly and won't do it here.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:46 AM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by kccrow:
I'm not in total disagreement on shopping some of ours but there are not too many players on the roster that are playing well enough to have some value and also not cost us cap this year.

I'm sure LDT would be willing to move on to the right situation if an offer came for him and waive his no-trade clause.

Maybe you could trade Ward, Fenton, or Nnadi although I'm not too keen on trading Fenton.
Honestly just let them walk and get comp picks. Except for Fenton.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 17
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Up