ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 146 of 192
« First < 4696136142143144145146 147148149150156 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs Trade for OT Orlando Brown
Dante84 01:00 PM 04-23-2021
developing.

The #Ravens are trading LT Orlando Brown to the #Chiefs, per me and @MikeGarafolo. A new blindside protector for Patrick Mahomes.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 23, 2021

Kansas City is trading its first-round pick Thursday night, along with three other picks in the 2021 and 2022 drafts, to the Baltimore Ravens in exchange for Pro Bowl OT Orlando Brown and one pick in the 2021 draft and another in 2022, per sources.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) April 23, 2021

Full details: #Chiefs get:
Orland Brown, 2021 2nd and a 2022 6th rounder
Ravens get: 2021 1st, 3rd, 4th and 20221 5th

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 23, 2021

[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:36 PM 10-25-2021
Brown is not a tackle. He's a gigantic guard. Speed kills him and now the league knows it. Even Veach can't be stupid enough not to see this
[Reply]
RunKC 07:49 PM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Oweh has almost half as many sacks (3) as our entire defense (8). With a couple forced fumbles. He'd immediately be the most effective pass rusher on our team not named - and I'm being very generous here based on his play so far this season - Chris Jones.
Who is your LT if we don’t do that trade?
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:07 PM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Who is your LT if we don’t do that trade?
Niang, Remmers and prince? Yikes. I’d love oweh but idk if that works for a season.
[Reply]
TEX 08:15 PM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
Not if he keeps playing like this. That would be doubling down on a mistake. I don’t see Orlando Brown as a fit for the offense Andy Reid wants to run. He’s limited in pass protection. He’s always going to struggle with speed rushers.
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Brown is not a tackle. He's a gigantic guard. Speed kills him and now the league knows it. Even Veach can't be stupid enough not to see this
The Titans sure knew. Dude got beat in every moment that mattered.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 08:17 PM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
I would be very hesitant to underestimate how stupid Veach can be.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:30 PM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Pat need to quit drifting back 10-12 yards and it will fix most of the problem.
there is video of several of those plays where if Mahomes took a normal 7 step drop, where Brown is expecting him to be, Brown pushes the guy right by Mahomes and not even touching him. This is not all on him.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:54 AM 11-08-2021
pay that man his money

@ZEUS__57: 82.1 PFF Grade vs. the Packers

Highest-graded Chiefs offensive player from Week 9🔥

Put some Respect on this man’s name 😤 pic.twitter.com/T8XfhfVsYg

— Phillip V. McGruder (@McGruderPmac) November 8, 2021

[Reply]
Dunerdr 11:55 AM 11-08-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
pay that man his money

I wont believe it until shaggyshane tells me its true.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:56 AM 11-08-2021
Completely different player last night. That's the guy we traded for, not that lumbering obese imposter we had for a bit.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 12:07 PM 11-08-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
pay that man his money

Slow down Hammock.

Im not ready to PAY him yet but this is very encouraging. This tells us the man has pride and wants to be our LT in the future. I for one hope he is. We dont need another hole to have to use a draft pick on.

I hope this whole line comes together and we can worry about depth but have a dominant line for years to come. I actually think we will. I love these guys, all of them. Rooting for Niang to be OK and claim his spot once and for all. Thuney, Creed and Smith are fucking awesome already!

Big game from Brown but lets not hand out any contracts just yet...
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:08 PM 11-08-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Completely different player last night. T
Lol, looked like the same dude to me.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 12:09 PM 11-08-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Lol, looked like the same dude to me.
Are you trying to say that the best rusher on the packers was out and the second best DL went out in the first quarter?
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:12 PM 11-08-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Are you trying to say that the best rusher on the packers was out and the second best DL went out in the first quarter?
I'm saying that Brown is the same as he's looked all season, the difference is that Mahomes played true to the pocket. Matter of fact, my statement on Mahomes' pocket presence was my first post of the morning as it's what stood out to me the most about last night's game.

It's no surprise that a tweet comes out talking about how good Brown looked. Well yeah, Brown wasn't forced to protect some fucked up angles that Mahomes was producing in his drop backs.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:19 PM 11-08-2021
I'm saying that Brown is the same as he's looked all season, the difference is that Mahomes played true to the pocket. Matter of fact, my statement on Mahomes' pocket presence was my first post of the morning as it's what stood out to me the most about last night's game.

It's no surprise that a tweet comes out talking about how good Brown looked. Well yeah, Brown wasn't forced to protect some fucked up angles that Mahomes was producing in his drop backs.
Nah, Dupree was fucking his ass up regardless of what Mahomes did.
[Reply]
JakeF 12:24 PM 11-08-2021

Yea, but Mahomes is not playing as well by doing it. Mahomes and our OT's don't match.

Mahomes plays better on the run, our OT's need play action and to protect a spot.
[Reply]
Page 146 of 192
« First < 4696136142143144145146 147148149150156 > Last »
Up