ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 210 of 1375
« First < 110160200206207208209210 2112122132142202603107101210 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:06 AM 05-11-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Why is that your favorite thing?
Because they act like itís a good thing
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:08 AM 05-11-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Nope, because nobody is forced to get the vaccine.
Forced? Nope. But, some Universities are mandating that you get the vaccine before returning to classes in the Fall.
[Reply]
Donger 10:10 AM 05-11-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Because they act like itís a good thing
Why isn't it a good thing?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:10 AM 05-11-2021
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Forced? Nope. But, some Universities are mandating that you get the vaccine before returning to classes in the Fall.
Which is illegal and I expect lawsuits, experimental non-approved drug
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:11 AM 05-11-2021
Oh well. Get vaccinated or drop out.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:13 AM 05-11-2021
Why isn't it a good thing?
Because of what the vast majority of that researched showed some disturbing trends in animals. Decades of trials on animals showing upward of 80% mortality rates.

All mRNA trial on animals (feel free to look it up) showed minimal efficacy, and very high mortality rates for animals.

Decades of research, and not on viable vaccine. Lets hope they got it right this time because they hardly tested on animals....
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:14 AM 05-11-2021
Because of what the vast majority of that researched showed some disturbing trends in animals. Decades of trials on animals showing upward of 80% mortality rates.

All mRNA trial on animals (feel free to look it up) showed minimal efficacy, and very high mortality rates for animals.

Decades of research, and not on viable vaccine. Lets hope they got it right this time because they hardly tested on animals....
Link?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:14 AM 05-11-2021
They cannot do that legally until it's fully licensed by the FDA.

Then after that, if FDA changes their own regulations on requiring a minimum at-least of 2 years clinical trials, there's questions of it violating other laws like American's with Disibilities Act and/or filing suits against those forcing it for any vaccine damages—since no one is allowed to sue the manufacturers. I would love to see these laws protecting vaccine manufacturers challenged in the courts as well.

If that BCG vaccine that's appears to be much safer, is allowed to compete with all these current covid vaccines , you can bet regulatory capture of teh FDA will be used by the US Pharma to block it's approval to get rid of their competition. Maybe, we can fly to Canada to get it.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 10:16 AM 05-11-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Good thing those people donít exist. Also lol no, since those people can simply not get the shot and not participate in society.

Also Iíd have it required for literally any government touch point. DMV. IRS. Library. Park. Etc etc etc.
Shocking that youíd force your position on others. Absolutely shocking!
[Reply]
Donger 10:17 AM 05-11-2021

I did, and haven't found what you are claiming. Quite the opposite in fact.

Got a link?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:18 AM 05-11-2021
I did, and haven't found what you are claiming. Quite the opposite in fact.

Got a link?
Yeah Iíll get you one when I get around to it. You got a link that shows the opposite?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:19 AM 05-11-2021

I read there were no animal trials to reports they were incomplete but that it was either the mRNA or the others this happened with. Trials with actual humans for the mRNA did not blind the recipients as well. I know the challenge phase was skipped. We're in that now.
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:20 AM 05-11-2021
Which is illegal and I expect lawsuits, experimental non-approved drug
It's a bit of a legal gray zone for sure.
[Reply]
Donger 10:22 AM 05-11-2021
Yeah Iíll get you one when I get around to it. You got a link that shows the opposite?
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41579-020-00462-y

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN2A22UW
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:22 AM 05-11-2021
It's a bit of a legal gray zone for sure.
You think? You canít charge people tuition and not refund it when you try to force them to take a experimental drug
[Reply]
Page 210 of 1375
« First < 110160200206207208209210 2112122132142202603107101210 > Last »
Up