ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 97
< 12345 67891555 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Phoenix Area CP Gathering
eDave 07:00 PM 09-30-2017
Current Crew

DrRyan - ??.....SupDock - Mesa.....Psyko Tek - Dead.....Katie - Wickenburg.....Scho63 - Snottsdale.....Straight, No Chaser - ??.....Bearcat - Somewhere in AZ.....Megatron96 - Swinging Anthem.....Vailpass - Bronco fan. Always invited.....Mi_chief_fan - Said he was moving here.....FlintHillsChiefs - Just south of Arcadia.....Why Not? - Cooper and Warner-ish.....Lewdog - Craptown, AZ.....fan4ever + Zack - Snottsdale.....eDave - 1030 E Liberty Ln. Phoenix, AZ 85048....Kellerfox - Tri-burb area.....Chiefs Pantalones - ??.....JohnnyV1 - Tucson.....okcchief - Gilbert.....Sully1983 - ??.......AzChiefin420 - Tucson.....

Next Meetup: Next year.
[Reply]
lewdog 05:39 PM 10-18-2017
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
When you guys decide where and when I will find an Abnb close and drive down from Payson and spend the night. SO can go shopping, I can get s**tfaced watching the Chiefs beat someone, I don't care.

Brewery looks good Just make sure there is not a conflicting Cardinals game or we will all be listing through earbuds.
Bullshit on you being from Payson.
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:03 PM 10-18-2017
Originally Posted by lewdog:
A long way from Arizona...

I am 45 miles outside of Indy and they are wired thinking it's going to be a big night for the colts.

[Reply]
Why Not? 07:08 PM 10-18-2017
Why Not has a very beautiful wife and two awesome kids.

He doesn't swing that way.
Truth!

But, if someone were to offer me enough chicken wings.....there's no telling what I may be willing to do.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:10 PM 10-18-2017
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Interesting. Payson, Indiana doesn't show up on the map? Neither does Payson, Ohio?
[Reply]
cooper barrett 08:03 PM 10-18-2017
Originally Posted by scho63:
Well if you come down for the game and get an AirBnB maybe you can invite those two over for some pregame hijinks and film it for us CP members! :-)

I'm think the Dallas game even though the Cards play at the same time-they are on local TV so I'm less concerned.

Are the Cards fan sedated in the bars on away games? I try watching the Chiefs in most places while the home team is on TV and I get the 19" unit and no sound. IJS

I want nothing to do with filming their "hijinks" activities. They can get a room at the "Chute" for that! I hear they are accustomed to hosting clandestine meetings for guys who meet in Internet chat rooms.

Just have them drop the wifes at our Abnb about noon for some debauchery of their own,. Maybe Why not could forward pics? (We will find some way of passing a few hours before game time) :-):-):-):-):-)
During the game my SO could take them shopping and maybe to Miss Kitty's classroom at Burlesque University for some extracurricular learning activities.
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:23 PM 10-18-2017
Are the Cards fan sedated in the bars on away games? I try watching the Chiefs in most places while the home team is on TV and I get the 19" unit and no sound. IJS

I want nothing to do with filming their "hijinks" activities. They can get a room at the "Chute" for that! I hear they are accustomed to hosting clandestine meetings for guys who meet in Internet chat rooms.

Just have them drop the wifes at our Abnb about noon for some debauchery of their own,. Maybe Why not could forward pics? (We will find some way of passing a few hours before game time) :-):-):-):-):-)
During the game my SO could take them shopping and maybe to Miss Kitty's classroom at Burlesque University for some extracurricular learning activities.
Now we're talking my kinda party, boys.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 08:32 PM 10-18-2017
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Interesting. Payson, Indiana doesn't show up on the map? Neither does Payson, Ohio?
Lewdog, Bearcat,

Why do you care where the **** I am from? I said I could come down from Payson and I could. It would be about a 100 mile drive. Yes, Payson is a city in AZ!!!!! And yes I do have a place in IN about 45 miles south of Indy.

I was kinda hoping for a Scottsdale location as I will be coming from the NE side but it's no big deal to me... I'll have to take the bee line either way.

I sure am glad I didn't mention the wart on the tip of my penis, I can hear you calling "BULLSHIT to that too.

It's 65 degrees at 10:30 and I am taking my bicycle to the local Kroger for Coffee and silk coconut milk before the sale is over... about 5 miles (you guys making note of this?)

When I get back we will see what the hens are gossiping about...
[Reply]
cooper barrett 08:34 PM 10-18-2017
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Now we're talking my kinda party, boys.
OKCChief is ordering wings and beer as we speak.....
[Reply]
lewdog 08:40 PM 10-18-2017
Lewdog, Bearcat,

Why do you care where the **** I am from? I said I could come down from Payson and I could. It would be about a 100 mile drive. Yes, Payson is a city in AZ!!!!! And yes I do have a place in IN about 45 miles south of Indy.

I was kinda hoping for a Scottsdale location as I will be coming from the NE side but it's no big deal to me... I'll have to take the bee line either way.

I sure am glad I didn't mention the wart on the tip of my penis, I can hear you calling "BULLSHIT to that too.

It's 65 degrees at 10:30 and I am taking my bicycle to the local Kroger for Coffee and silk coconut milk before the sale is over... about 5 miles (you guys making note of this?)

When I get back we will see what the hens are gossiping about...
Time to take the invites to Private Messages boys.

Cooper is creeping me the fuck out.
[Reply]
okcchief 09:07 PM 10-18-2017
I also have a wife and two kids but money talks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:36 PM 10-18-2017
Originally Posted by okcchief:

Bahahahah
[Reply]
cooper barrett 09:39 PM 10-18-2017
Time to take the invites to Private Messages boys.

Cooper is creeping me the **** out.
Since you're busy checking up on me, it was 10.2 miles and the sale prices were great.
Silk 1/2 gal $1.99
Maxwell House french roast. $5.49
24 oz. domestic sharp cheddar $3.99
Attached: kroger.jpg (91.5 KB) 
[Reply]
cooper barrett 09:41 PM 10-18-2017
Originally Posted by okcchief:

Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Truth!

But, if someone were to offer me enough chicken wings.....there's no telling what I may be willing to do.
Still no pictures?
[Reply]
threebag 09:43 PM 10-18-2017
I don't watch the NFL anymore.

I'm a pussy.
LDH?
[Reply]
scho63 06:08 PM 10-19-2017
ENOUGH OF THE SILLY WOMAN TALK!

NEED A HEAD COUNT FOR NOV 5 AGAINST DALLAS!!!
[Reply]
Page 5 of 97
< 12345 67891555 > Last »
Up