Nzoner's Game Room>Monday Night Football - Saints @ Seahawks
Easy 6 05:34 PM 10-25-2021
Well this is it boys, the one we've had circled on the calendar ALL year

Ok probably not, but its a football game I guess, maybe... lets find out

Or not, no ones putting a gun to your head

Whatever you wanna do
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:20 PM 10-25-2021
Remember when Geno was a thing, a huge circus sideshow melodrama around here for well over a year?

LOL some folks reeeally showed their ass back in the day, lol
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:20 PM 10-25-2021
I don’t know who Seattle’s 3rd QB is but I’d probably try that guy.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:20 PM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by EPodolak:
It's a shame somebody got to win this game.
Still to face Titans and Bills, better start rooting for them Saints. . . .
[Reply]
PurpleJesus28 09:22 PM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
I disagree here in theory. 1st round players get 5 yr deals. If you have a baller RB, get him and use him for 3/4 years then trade him for profit.

Dallas didn't make a mistake drafting Zeke, they made a mistake extending him. Should've shipped him off and gotten most likely a 1st(back in 2018).

I have no problem with the RB pick. We just grabbed a shitty one. If we had Swift right now? People would be blowing Veach-again.
Even my dumb armchair qb ass with a mock draft board in front of me would've drafted Swift,or Taylor first,or a wr.But,instead we got Clyde,cause we arent GM's. Haha
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:22 PM 10-25-2021
Davis was a damn animal out there. And he's been great his entire Saints career.

For the record, he signed with the Saints for 3/$24 million five days after Hitchens signed here.

{oof}
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:22 PM 10-25-2021
Sean Payton turning Winston into an Alex Smiff checkdown QB to avoid turnovers is quite a transformation.
[Reply]
Coach 09:23 PM 10-25-2021
At least the good news is the Manning Brothers will be on next week's game.
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:26 PM 10-25-2021
On my deathbed, hopefully many years from now, I will look back and say

"I had three precious hours I once gave away for free to fucking Jameis Winston and Geno Smith"

I hope I muster up a more positive thought before I draw my last breath.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 09:27 PM 10-25-2021
The score/stats on this one makes it look like I made the wise choice in gaining some good will by watching Netflix with the wife instead.
[Reply]
TribalElder 09:30 PM 10-25-2021
lEt RuSs CoOk
[Reply]
lcarus 09:46 PM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Remember when Geno was a thing, a huge circus sideshow melodrama around here for well over a year?

I wasn't opposed to Geno if we had a 2nd round pick that year. Taking him with our #1 overall pick was obviously not gonna happen. We didn't have a 2nd that year and he got taken by the Jets at pick 37. We got Travis Kelce with our 3rd round pick. I was looking at that draft and pretty funny to see the guys taken above Kelce. Tyler Eifert, Zach Ertz, Vance McDonald, Gavin Escobar were all TEs taken before Kelce.

Another interesting thing. Tavon Austin was the first WR taken by the Rams with the 7th pick. DeAndre Hopkins was taken 20 picks later by Houston.
[Reply]
Molitoth 06:38 AM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

Hey now... we were dealing with the most boring offense of all time... where Alex Smith couldn't even throw a TD to a receiver in an entire season.

Geno had the best college tape, making all of the throws in a big offense while having the worst defense in the country. Sound Familiar?

There was nothing wrong with wanting a new QB back then. =P
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up