ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 54
« First < 243031323334 3536373844 > Last »
Media Center>Rockstar Teasing New Red Dead Game
Dayze 12:16 PM 11-09-2018
Finally had a chance to play for a good solid 6 + hours yesterday.
man, the game is great.
had a mission where collected some past due loan money; and there was, of course, a witness thinking I robbed the guy. I chase him down, beat him up a little and decide to let him go. He then runs away screaming he's going to turn me in. So, I chase him down again, and beat him up again. Curiously, I let him go again. and again, he runs away tell me he's going to get the law on me.

Finally had enough, caught him, hog tied him, put him on my horse, and rode to a large cliff/ bluff and 'set him down' right off the cliff.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:20 PM 11-09-2018
Originally Posted by Dayze:
Finally had a chance to play for a good solid 6 + hours yesterday.
man, the game is great.
had a mission where collected some past due loan money; and there was, of course, a witness thinking I robbed the guy. I chase him down, beat him up a little and decide to let him go. He then runs away screaming he's going to turn me in. So, I chase him down again, and beat him up again. Curiously, I let him go again. and again, he runs away tell me he's going to get the law on me.

Finally had enough, caught him, hog tied him, put him on my horse, and rode to a large cliff/ bluff and 'set him down' right off the cliff.
I like to dispose of bodies in the river or throw them off a cliff but my favorite its feeding them to the gators.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 01:38 PM 11-09-2018
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
I like to dispose of bodies in the river or throw them off a cliff but my favorite its feeding them to the gators.
We're not talking about real life, we're talking about RDR2!
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:50 PM 11-09-2018
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
We're not talking about real life, we're talking about RDR2!
Oh never mind then.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:40 PM 11-09-2018
Somebody watched Bone Tomahawk and based the Murfree brood on that shit.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 05:07 PM 11-10-2018
I'm getting tired of riding my horse around St. Denis and picking up assault and murder beefs because pedestrians don't get the fuck out of the way.
[Reply]
Mecca 05:55 PM 11-10-2018
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
I'm getting tired of riding my horse around St. Denis and picking up assault and murder beefs because pedestrians don't get the fuck out of the way.
In that city it's best to just walk around leading the horse until you can hitch it.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Demonpenz 05:16 PM 11-10-2018
I was really hoping Jevon Kerse and Chris Leak were going to come out of the water.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:59 PM 11-10-2018
"You have died of dysentery".

[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 06:55 PM 11-10-2018
Spoiler!
[Reply]
C3HIEF3S 07:20 AM 11-11-2018
I spend way too much damn time playing poker. :-)
The first RDR is how I learned to play poker (8 damned years ago already.. jeesh) and R* did a nice job of refining it this go-round. The AI seems smarter that the first game and I even saw an NPC join the table while the game was in-progress. Little things get to me, I guess.

I know logically I just have to rob a store to make a quick $20, but winning it at the poker table just has more satisfaction to it.
[Reply]
lcarus 11:16 AM 11-13-2018
Originally Posted by C3HIEF3S:
I spend way too much damn time playing poker. :-)
The first RDR is how I learned to play poker (8 damned years ago already.. jeesh) and R* did a nice job of refining it this go-round. The AI seems smarter that the first game and I even saw an NPC join the table while the game was in-progress. Little things get to me, I guess.

I know logically I just have to rob a store to make a quick $20, but winning it at the poker table just has more satisfaction to it.
I hate the dumb little sly grin everyone does after they win a hand and collect their chips.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 09:25 AM 11-11-2018
This better get a PC port dammit.
[Reply]
hometeam 01:39 PM 11-11-2018
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
This better get a PC port dammit.
It will, and it will be incredible.
[Reply]
Fish 10:50 PM 11-11-2018
:-)...

[Reply]