ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 210 of 313
« First < 110160200206207208209210 211212213214220260310 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*** 2021 Chiefs Training Camp MEGATHREAD ***
wazu 11:33 AM 07-24-2021
Posting this as a repository for random training camp content. Glad to see Andy moving around today without the cane.

Andy Reid rocking the all white Air Force 1s with white tube socks.#Chiefs #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/opdxFDbTsh

— Micaela Dea (@NPNowDea) July 24, 2021

[Reply]
chop 06:17 PM 08-16-2021
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Bolton did start against SF. I'm not sure if Willie Gay not playing had an affect on that.
Thanks. CBS has Gay, Bolton, and Hitchens as the starting three LBs.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:19 PM 08-16-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
It's probably pretty hard to do a real downward dog in cleats and pads...might have something to do with it...
I thought it would be easier for Jones though. Most people only have 4 points of contact on the ground when they downward dog…Jones has 5.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:31 PM 08-16-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I thought it would be easier for Jones though. Most people only have 4 points of contact on the ground when they downward dog…Jones has 5.

Yeah! His dick!
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:43 PM 08-16-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Yeah! His dick!
Yeah!!!!
[Reply]
FAX 06:44 PM 08-16-2021
Jones' dick aside ...

I have a question about Mr. Tribal Warfare's depth chart (thanks for posting, by the way, Mr. Tribal Warfare.)

My interrogatory isn't about the fact that Hill isn't listed as WR1. Oh, no, no, no. Clearly, that is either a typo or I am now blind.

My question is for those who played The Great Game and how you might have responded to being "low" on the depth chart. (Not that any of you ever found yourself in that position.)

For example, Fortson is listed as TE4.

Is this done as a motivational tactic for Fortson? Or is this a true reflection of his performance vis-a-vis inept dipshits like Blake Bell?

FAX THE INQUISITIVE
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:49 PM 08-16-2021
Hill is the #1 WR on the depth chart tho...
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:06 PM 08-16-2021
Originally Posted by FAX:
Jones' dick aside ...
Yes, he most likely has to push it to the side to get it in his pants
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:23 PM 08-16-2021
Kick the tires on Prince Amakamura [Saints cutdown today] or just stick?
[Reply]
-King- 07:26 PM 08-16-2021
Jones' dick aside ...

I have a question about Mr. Tribal Warfare's depth chart (thanks for posting, by the way, Mr. Tribal Warfare.)

My interrogatory isn't about the fact that Hill isn't listed as WR1. Oh, no, no, no. Clearly, that is either a typo or I am now blind.

My question is for those who played The Great Game and how you might have responded to being "low" on the depth chart. (Not that any of you ever found yourself in that position.)

Is this done as a motivational tactic for Fortson? Or is this a true reflection of his performance vis-a-vis inept dipshits like Blake Bell?

FAX THE INQUISITIVE
Tyreek is literally the first name on the chart lol.

And this depth chart means nothing. Its put together by people who aren't anywhere near the football side.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 07:26 PM 08-16-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Pass, I like what we have.

Sneed, Baker, Huges, Ward, Fenton, Bopete
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:30 PM 08-16-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Fuck no
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:37 PM 08-16-2021
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Pass, I like what we have.

Sneed, Baker, Huges, Ward, Fenton, Bopete
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Fuck no
Should have made clear initially, inquiring* not advocating.

* - and making conversation
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:42 PM 08-16-2021
Jones' dick aside ...

FAX THE INQUISITIVE
They also may not be competing at all. Bell is an insane blocker at TE. Fortson is likely the better receiver.

I don't recall Chief Fan complaining about Jason Dunn.
[Reply]
FAX 07:52 PM 08-16-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
They also may not be competing at all. Bell is an insane blocker at TE. Fortson is likely the better receiver.

I don't recall Chief Fan complaining about Jason Dunn.
Have we ever kept 4 TEs on the roster (during the Wally era, I mean)? Or ever?

I think it would be sad if Fortson loses his confidence because they've jammed him down below a rook and Blake "Ring My" Bell.

On the other hand, maybe it's tough love and they want Fortson to amp up his game.

FAX
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:58 PM 08-16-2021
Have we ever kept 4 TEs on the roster (during the Wally era, I mean)? Or ever?

I think it would be sad if Fortson loses his confidence because they've jammed him down below a rook and Blake "Ring My" Bell.

On the other hand, maybe it's tough love and they want Fortson to amp up his game.

FAX
You mean, like last season?

Tight ends (4): Travis Kelce, Nick Keizer, Deon Yelder, Ricky Seals-Jones
[Reply]
Page 210 of 313
« First < 110160200206207208209210 211212213214220260310 > Last »
Up