ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 155 of 335
« First < 55105145151152153154155 156157158159165205255 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
Bowser 12:34 PM 05-17-2016
Originally Posted by Sorter:
I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
:-)
[Reply]
Swanman 02:25 PM 05-17-2016
Originally Posted by Hawk:
Don't forget that Sansa is also a Tully, and the Tully's and Riverrun supported King Robb as well, so surely they will join their forces to Sansa as well.

I think after Jon and Sansa whip Ramsay, next stop needs to be basically putting a permanent end to those f***ing Freys. Go all Rains of Castamere on them and end that whole family line for good.

Then move on to the Lannisters.
More Blackfish = More Gooder
[Reply]
Swanman 02:26 PM 05-17-2016
I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:13 PM 05-17-2016
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
I hope that either Ghost kills and eats Ramsay, or that Ramsay gets beheaded by Brienne's sword but it's Sansa who swings it. I don't know, wishful thinking.
In GOT we never get to see anything like that, we did get to see Roose take a knife to the heart and it was his son. We got to see a brother/sister unite again except they are not brother and sister.:-) Thats probably all we get this year. They have to pace themselves on anything good happening to the good people in the show,
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
that Baelish is going to betray them
Baelish is still playing the long game. He needs the Tully's, Vale, Starks, Wildlings and the North to unite and take Winterfell, get rid of the Boltons. Then he can turn his sights on the Lannisters and making himself King.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:45 PM 05-17-2016

[Reply]
SAUTO 04:30 PM 05-17-2016
R+L=aegon And a+b=j

Is another theory
[Reply]
patteeu 05:01 PM 05-17-2016
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Though I don't care much about the high sparrow storyline in general, that scene last night was one of the best acting we've seen in the series from Jonathan Pryce.
I agree with this.

<-- Subscribing to thread after binge-watching the entire series and reading this whole thread.
[Reply]
Sorter 05:05 PM 05-17-2016
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I agree with this.

<-- Subscribing to thread after binge-watching the entire series and reading this whole thread.

[Reply]
Sorter 05:10 PM 05-17-2016
I know this is just going to come off as another book fan bitching but I really think they could have done the Pink Letter scene better.

The Tyrion + Masters scene was excellent.

Looks like the show is making Dany impervious to fire. I'm sure they'll brush over the fact Jon got his hand burned because that's what this show does.

I'm wondering how much they plan ahead in this show (e.g. having Darrio get the exact amount of ships the Ironborn have in the books, only to burn them and reintroduce the IB this season).
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:22 PM 05-17-2016
Looks like the show is making Dany impervious to fire. I'm sure they'll brush over the fact Jon got his hand burned because that's what this show does.

They may not need to. In season 1 or 2 she claimed only "true dragons" don't burn (whatever the hell that means). We saw Viserys sort of burn and he was 100% Targaryen.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:26 PM 05-17-2016

[Reply]
vailpass 05:38 PM 05-17-2016
:-)
[Reply]
RustShack 06:06 PM 05-17-2016
I know this is just going to come off as another book fan bitching but I really think they could have done the Pink Letter scene better.

The Tyrion + Masters scene was excellent.

I'm wondering how much they plan ahead in this show (e.g. having Darrio get the exact amount of ships the Ironborn have in the books, only to burn them and reintroduce the IB this season).
Why don't people grasp that not all Targaryens are resistant to fire?
[Reply]
wazu 07:51 PM 05-17-2016
Originally Posted by RustShack:
Why don't people grasp that not all Targaryens are resistant to fire?
Viserys seemed to not even appreciate hot wax dripped on him.
[Reply]
RustShack 08:19 PM 05-17-2016
Maybe Gendry is just waiting for Tomin to die so he can claim the Iron Throne for himself.
[Reply]
Page 155 of 335
« First < 55105145151152153154155 156157158159165205255 > Last »
Up