ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 378
« First < 354142434445 464748495595145 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:02 PM 10-18-2022
Can't believe the regular season starts tonight. Just seemed like the Finals ended a couple weeks ago.

Philly vs Celtics: 6:30PM CST TNT

GSW vs Lakers: 9:00PM CST TNT
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:53 AM 02-14-2023
Not at the expense of Inside the NBA.

If they mess with TNT's shit, I don't want it.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:41 PM 02-14-2023
Breaks the scoring record and in the middle of a playoff push after greatly strengthening the roster he sits out three straight games.

How is ANYONE a Lebron James fan?

Respect the talent all you want, but this guy can get fucked.

GOAT my ass. What a fraud.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:45 PM 02-14-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Breaks the scoring record and in the middle of a playoff push after greatly strengthening the roster he sits out three straight games.

Respect the talent all you want, but this guy can get fucked.

Yuuuup.

Did you see him crying about the call after the SB on Twitter?

Dude said you can't call that at the end of the game like that, after he was literally just crying non-stop about a non-call at the end of a game.

:-)
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 01:47 PM 02-14-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
I would start watching the NBA again just for the return of Roundball Rock...

Link: https://www.cnbc.com/2023/02/13/nbc-...e-nba-bid.html
FOX owns the music rights to Roundball Rock now. They use it on their college basketball broadcasts.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:49 PM 02-14-2023
LeBron's whining alone should remove him from the GOAT conversation. You can't be the GOAT and a bitch at the same time.

"But what about Brady?"

Brady isn't the GOAT.
[Reply]
dirk digler 01:55 PM 02-14-2023

Respect the talent all you want, but this guy can get ****ed.

I wonder how bad his ankle is?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:00 PM 02-14-2023
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
I wonder how bad his ankle is?
Good enough to stat chase.

Not good enough to try to make the playoffs though.

Don't forget that this is the same guy who tried to stage a walkout during the COVID meeting and got no followers. The one tainted ring he's won in years was one he tried to get canceled anyway.

The guy doesn't give a shit about wins or championships. He doesn't care if they make the playoffs because that just delays his off-season.

He's just out to build a brand at this point.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 02:06 PM 02-14-2023

Maybe that's part of why his 'longevity' has been so great? Lebron likes to sit out a lot. Only played a full 82 game season once in his career. If he didn't miss 20 to 30 games a year over the last 5 years, he probably wouldn't still be playing basketball right now. Kudos to him for knowing his limitations.

https://www.landofbasketball.com/nba...bron_james.htm

Some guys like to walk away when they know it's time. Others like to hang around and play games here and there, take vacations when they want, so they can continue to stat whore cause their worried their other accomplishments might not hold up to the test of time against certain others. So they continue to pile on stats playing longer than they should due to missing a third of a season for the twilight years of their career.

To each his own, I guess . . . . . .
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 02:08 PM 02-14-2023
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
LeBron's whining alone should remove him from the GOAT conversation. You can't be the GOAT and a bitch at the same time.

"But what about Brady?"

Brady isn't the GOAT.
When you have to literally tell people you're the GOAT, you're not the GOAT.

Can't just speak it into existence. It doesn't work like that.

Hell, even Brady has never actually called himself the GOAT.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:12 PM 02-14-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Yuuuup.

Dude said you can't call that at the end of the game like that, after he was literally just crying non-stop about a non-call at the end of a game.

Hahahahahaha no fucking shit, totally forgot about his tantrum.
[Reply]
dirk digler 02:13 PM 02-14-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Yuuuup.

Yup. Real bitch move
[Reply]
Miles 06:06 PM 02-14-2023
Good enough to stat chase.

Not good enough to try to make the playoffs though.

Don't forget that this is the same guy who tried to stage a walkout during the COVID meeting and got no followers. The one tainted ring he's won in years was one he tried to get canceled anyway.

The guy doesn't give a shit about wins or championships. He doesn't care if they make the playoffs because that just delays his off-season.

He's just out to build a brand at this point.
Watch him suddenly get healthy enough before the all star game. He hasn’t missed one since 2004 when he wasn’t selected to the team his rookie year. He’s also tied with Kareem for the most all star games played in.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:27 PM 02-14-2023
Wonder if we'll ever see another Barry tweet again after this one?

Patrick, if you had class or integrity you would've declined that terrible ticky tack penalty that gifted you the Super Bowl. That's what a real competitor would've done, but you took the easy way out. Sad. No wonder you have fewer rings than Troy Aikman.

— Barry (@BarryOnHere) February 14, 2023

[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:39 PM 02-14-2023

:-) at playoff push. They're in 13th place in the conference and only like 5 teams in the league have a worse record than them. Why would he waste his time with this joke Lakers team if he's in any way physically limited? Shit, he even left the game he broke the record in early with the same injury.

Can only hope all of this means he's going to figure a way out of that disaster this summer.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:50 PM 02-14-2023
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Maybe that's part of why his 'longevity' has been so great? Lebron likes to sit out a lot. Only played a full 82 game season once in his career. If he didn't miss 20 to 30 games a year over the last 5 years, he probably wouldn't still be playing basketball right now. Kudos to him for knowing his limitations.
From 2003 to 2018, LeBron played over 70 regular season games every season except twice (62 in 2011-2012 and 69 in 2014-2015) and that isn't even counting the 12-24 playoff games he played in each of those years. Hate him all you want for whatever petty reasons you want, but he's easily one of the most durable players in the history of basketball. He's picked up more injuries in recent years (not surprising considering he's in his mid to late 30s), but the games played record will be one of the next to fall for him.
[Reply]
Page 45 of 378
« First < 354142434445 464748495595145 > Last »
Up