ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Media Center>The Green Knight
sully1983 05:56 PM 07-28-2021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS6ksY8xWCY
^^
Link to the official trailer. My apologizes for not being able to embed the video.

Comes out this Friday (July 30). Currently at 94% on Rottentomatoes after 50 reviews.
CRITICS CONSENSUS
The Green Knight honors and deconstructs its source material in equal measure, producing an absorbing adventure that casts a fantastical spell

I am pumped to see it in theaters. Gonna try and see it sometime on Friday for sure.
[Reply]
Third Eye 07:52 PM 07-28-2021
Originally Posted by sully1983:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS6ksY8xWCY
^^
Link to the official trailer. My apologizes for not being able to embed the video.

Comes out this Friday (July 30). Currently at 94% on Rottentomatoes after 50 reviews.
CRITICS CONSENSUS
The Green Knight honors and deconstructs its source material in equal measure, producing an absorbing adventure that casts a fantastical spell

I am pumped to see it in theaters. Gonna try and see it sometime on Friday for sure.
Definitely plan to see it in the next couple of weeks. I’ve long been a fan of Arthurian legends and this one looks well done.
[Reply]
stumppy 07:59 PM 07-28-2021
:-)

This looks too damn cool. Damn sure will see it.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:22 PM 07-28-2021
This looks like my kind of jam. I’m in!
[Reply]
Stryker 08:38 PM 07-28-2021

Done! :-)
[Reply]
BigBeauford 12:10 PM 07-29-2021
It's an A24 film so it's going to be devisive as hell. Expect some lush cinematography, but also prolonged scenes that really drag out in arthouse film fashion.
[Reply]
Danguardace 12:11 PM 07-29-2021
Getting great reviews already
[Reply]
Fish 12:38 PM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
It's an A24 film so it's going to be devisive as hell. Expect some lush cinematography, but also prolonged scenes that really drag out in arthouse film fashion.
A24 films are best viewed on shrooms...
[Reply]
sully1983 08:05 PM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
Haha ofh shit lol not sure I have the guts to do that but I'll take your word for it haha. Last film I saw a movie on shrooms was way back in my college years watching Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas. It started out pretty funny then I began really tripping balls after the middle part of it where Benicio Del Toro's character is going nuts. Scary shit for sure. But yeah A24 is damn good at giving the green light to projects that are way out of left field so I respect that.

I was thinking just smoking some good chronic before viewing The Green Knight though. My buddies and I have our tickets for tomorrow. Can't wait!:-) I'll be sure to post a spoiler free review in the evening time for sure.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:51 PM 07-29-2021
Weren't A24 films always shown at those midnight horror film fests?
[Reply]
Fish 09:39 PM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by sully1983:
Haha ofh shit lol not sure I have the guts to do that but I'll take your word for it haha. Last film I saw a movie on shrooms was way back in my college years watching Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas. It started out pretty funny then I began really tripping balls after the middle part of it where Benicio Del Toro's character is going nuts. Scary shit for sure. But yeah A24 is damn good at giving the green light to projects that are way out of left field so I respect that.

I was thinking just smoking some good chronic before viewing The Green Knight though. My buddies and I have our tickets for tomorrow. Can't wait!:-) I'll be sure to post a spoiler free review in the evening time for sure.
Way back in my crazy college days, somebody convinced me to take a bunch of shrooms and watch Meet the Feebles. Familiar with that one? Super fucked up. Directed by none other than the legend Peter Jackson. :-)

[Reply]
Fish 09:42 PM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Weren't A24 films always shown at those midnight horror film fests?
Yup. But they've since taken on lots of other projects besides trippy horror/scifi. For instance, Uncut Gems was a A24 film, and I really enjoyed that.

https://a24films.com/films
[Reply]
sully1983 06:34 AM 07-30-2021
Way back in my crazy college days, somebody convinced me to take a bunch of shrooms and watch Meet the Feebles. Familiar with that one? Super ****ed up. Directed by none other than the legend Peter Jackson. :-)

JFC haha. I've heard of Meet the Feebles but have never seen it. Can't believe that's from the same guy that directed the Lord of the Rings. Respect
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:19 AM 07-30-2021
Hahaha. I had heard of that movie but never seen anything from it. That looks nuts!
[Reply]
B_Razz 08:21 AM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:

Good, I would rather see a movie that makes me either hate it or love it, at least i'll remember it. Too many movies play it safe these days.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up