ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 46
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Orange Mane is Suspending Operations
TEX 09:41 AM 07-26-2021
Maybe this belongs in the Denver Broncos Mega Thread, but sometimes things get lost there...Regardless, the end is near...

https://www.orangemane.com/forum/ora...ing-operations
[Reply]
TEX 01:25 PM 07-26-2021
The pivot to Watson has begun...:-).

Originally Posted by :
Looks like you right.

The part where you will be in trouble though is your dream. See we will by next year either already have Watson on our team or be trading for Rodgers then. Your hope of us being shy of wild card every year is gone.

[Reply]
DaFace 01:33 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
Seriously? Like.. one of the alphabet agencies wrote you guys upset about the comments regarding guys Warren?
Yes, but the compounding factor was that the guy was scheduled to fly her as a client the next day. That's what escalated it from "random joke on a message board" to "potentially a credible threat."
[Reply]
DaFace 01:34 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Technically I knew. Just didn't care.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:35 PM 07-26-2021
I'm sure Direckshun blew the whistle.

There's probably a Lizzy Warren forum somewhere he has 200,000 posts on.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 01:40 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Technically I knew. Just didn't care.
If I remember correctly, somehow I got access a long time ago. Had it for like 5 years. Then you were in working on something and found it and took it away. Then I begged for it again and you gave it back. And then some heartless bastard took it away in the last 2-3 years or so.

I've been sad ever since. :-)
[Reply]
DaFace 01:43 PM 07-26-2021
If I remember correctly, somehow I got access a long time ago. Had it for like 5 years. Then you were in working on something and found it and took it away. Then I begged for it again and you gave it back. And then some heartless bastard took it away in the last 2-3 years or so.

I could be wrong, but in the back of my memory I want to say I did some sort of goofy "contest" where the winners would be given access to the mod lounge for a week. You and OTWP won, and I basically just never took it away. Or at least not for a while. Or something like that.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:43 PM 07-26-2021

Do they argue like we do? I'd like to believe our mods have some epic battles.
[Reply]
DaFace 01:45 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Do they argue like we do? I'd like to believe our mods have some epic battles.
Eh, the current crew is pretty amicable. I would get pretty frustrated with Phobia and Floppy back in the day when I felt they would just make confrontations worse with people. Even then it was never that heated, though.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:47 PM 07-26-2021
Eh, the current crew is pretty amicable. I would get pretty frustrated with Phobia and Floppy back in the day when I felt they would just make confrontations worse with people. Even then it was never that heated, though.
How does that even work tho

"You're banned"

"No you're banned"

Or better yet you both Romper each other at the same time.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 01:47 PM 07-26-2021
I could be wrong, but in the back of my memory I want to say I did some sort of goofy "contest" where the winners would be given access to the mod lounge for a week. You and OTWP won, and I basically just never took it away. Or at least not for a while. Or something like that.
That actually sounds right. :-)

I had it for a long time. I was quietly lurking in the shadows.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:49 PM 07-26-2021
That actually sounds right. :-)

I had it for a long time. I was quietly lurking in the shadows.
Lucky sob
[Reply]
Bwana 01:49 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by stanleychief:
So they don't have much of a sense of humor, eh?

It seems they don't.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:51 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Bwana:
It seems they don't.
Promise me we will never go out with a whimper like that.
[Reply]
Bwana 01:54 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Promise me we will never go out with a whimper like that.

I think it's safe to say we won't.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:55 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Bwana:
I think it's safe to say we won't.
Before the end can we make Clay a ADMIN for a day tho?
[Reply]
Page 9 of 46
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up