ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 92 of 313
« First < 42828889909192 93949596102142192 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*** 2021 Chiefs Training Camp MEGATHREAD ***
wazu 11:33 AM 07-24-2021
Posting this as a repository for random training camp content. Glad to see Andy moving around today without the cane.

Andy Reid rocking the all white Air Force 1s with white tube socks.#Chiefs #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/opdxFDbTsh

— Micaela Dea (@NPNowDea) July 24, 2021

[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:43 PM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
i am gonna drop this in here as to try not to create too much a stir but...

after this year should the chiefs consider trading tyreek?

now here me out. he has publicly stated he is not going to give a hometown discount. should we try and trade him to a team that is destined for a high draft pick(s)?

just a thought as i recall a friend of mine when we had gonzalez. he said we should have traded him three years earlier for more value.

purely asking due to salary cap maneuvering?

(i will say i am not current with his contract, but i thought i had heard rumours of reworking his deal? maybe i am wrong)
Great post! In fact, you should dedicate an entire thread to this topic.

I’m sure it won’t end with 100 posters telling you to “fuck off”, that you should be banned for life, or that you should drink bleach. That definitely won’t happen.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:48 PM 08-02-2021
He already gave KC a “hometown discount” deal.

If he doesn’t suffer some career threatening injury, Veach will make him the highest paid WR in NFL history next offseason.

And he will be worth every dime.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:51 PM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
He already gave KC a “hometown discount” deal.

If he doesn’t suffer some career threatening injury, Veach will make him the highest paid WR in NFL history next offseason.

And he will be worth every dime.
Facts! That 3/48 deal was highway robbery but also that bitch Crystal ruined Tyreek and his chances at a big payday. Veach will do right and give him what he rightfully deserves. 5/110
[Reply]
Nickhead 11:54 PM 08-02-2021
i am simply thinking, how long can he maintain his burner status while taking these hits? i love the kid and have stuck up for him for all he's been thru, but when the speed drops, how much is he worth?
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:59 PM 08-02-2021
I think Hill ends his career like Steve Smith...he's going to be good for awhile. He's built to take punishment...and when he starts to slow to a mortal level, he'll have the experience. He'll always be fast...comparatively.

I'd guess he's a KC lifer...
[Reply]
Nickhead 12:14 AM 08-03-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I think Hill ends his career like Steve Smith...he's going to be good for awhile. He's built to take punishment...and when he starts to slow to a mortal level, he'll have the experience. He'll always be fast...comparatively.

I'd guess he's a KC lifer...
if andy could figure out how to get him open from a still position on the line instead of him running a thousand yards presnap i would be okay with that... but fuck...

presnap motion is cool and works sometimes, but the wear and tear involved.

it's no different than when mahomes presnap was damned near 500 yards.

ETA: i feel the same way about henry getting his huge contract. is it too much wear?

:-)
[Reply]
-King- 12:52 AM 08-03-2021
i am simply thinking, how long can he maintain his burner status while taking these hits? i love the kid and have stuck up for him for all he's been thru, but when the speed drops, how much is he worth?
Do you think he'll go from being the fastest player in the league to a sloth or something? Even as his speed declines, it will still be great for some time barring injury. He'll simply go from being the fastest player in the league, to having "merely" an elite speed, then good to great speed and then average speed as he really declines. Thats going to take multiple years. More years than there will be in his next extension.

So no, we shouldn't trade the 2nd best player on the team anytime soon :-)
[Reply]
-King- 12:54 AM 08-03-2021
if andy could figure out how to get him open from a still position on the line instead of him running a thousand yards presnap i would be okay with that... but fuck...

presnap motion is cool and works sometimes, but the wear and tear involved.

it's no different than when mahomes presnap was damned near 500 yards.

ETA: i feel the same way about henry getting his huge contract. is it too much wear?

:-)
Where's Staylor to overreact to a post when you need him? Dudes talking about wear and tear from presnap motion.
[Reply]
Nickhead 01:26 AM 08-03-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Where's Staylor to overreact to a post when you need him? Dudes talking about wear and tear from presnap motion.
actually, he was the first to down thumb and post gif. even he didn't have a logical argument to the contrary :-)
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 05:02 AM 08-03-2021
VIDEO OF THE MAHOMES'S BEHIND THE BACK PASS YESTERDAY HERE
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:18 AM 08-03-2021
I would be opposed to trading Tyreek. Guys like DeSean Jackson still had it for years after the absolute peak freak speed left. And Tyreek is such a great route runner that he will still find ways to be open.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 06:31 AM 08-03-2021
I would trade Tyreek for the right price. However, that right price involves three first rounders, two second rounders, and one third. That's the price for a generational talent in his prime.
[Reply]
In58men 06:39 AM 08-03-2021
Pads come on today, all eyes on the OL today boys!!!

LFG!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:44 AM 08-03-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
Pads come on today, all eyes on the OL today boys!!!

LFG!!!!!!!
hore-knee
[Reply]
oldman 06:46 AM 08-03-2021
i am gonna drop this in here as to try not to create too much a stir but...

after this year should the chiefs consider trading tyreek?

now here me out. he has publicly stated he is not going to give a hometown discount. should we try and trade him to a team that is destined for a high draft pick(s)?

just a thought as i recall a friend of mine when we had gonzalez. he said we should have traded him three years earlier for more value.

purely asking due to salary cap maneuvering?

(i will say i am not current with his contract, but i thought i had heard rumours of reworking his deal? maybe i am wrong)
Let's leave those kind of questions to another thread, PLEASE!!

That said, I'm eager to see what today's practice will bring. There's no doubt our rushing game has to improve over last year's. We can't continue to rely on heroics from our All-World QB in the 4th quarter. We have to be able to pound the ball and take away the other team's will to live. Control the tempo of the game, not react. I'm still a little concerned about the RT spot, but Smith has been a welcome surprise so far. The C spot will work itself out, either with Humphrey or Blythe. As much discussion as there's been about the WRs, I think we're OK. We know Hill, Hardman, and DRob are #1-3 and Powell will probably make the team so 5 and 6 are the only slots left. Pringle is probably a lock for his ST ability, leaving Callaway, Kemp, and a host of others vying for the last slot. I'm not sure where that leaves Fortson. There was a short discussion about him at TE, but Gray seems to have a lock on one of those spots.

I'm also eager to see what our young stud LBs can do in the running game, but particularly in coverage. A couple teams just gashed us last year on short routes. I'm not too concerned about our secondary just yet. Sure, I'd like to have a little more depth at S, I don't believe Watts will ever get it.
[Reply]
Page 92 of 313
« First < 42828889909192 93949596102142192 > Last »
Up