ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Were you ever a fan of Limp Bizkit?
Yes 71 52.59%
No 55 40.74%
What the hell is a Limp Bizkit? Is that like some kind of Oriental sex position? 7 5.19%
Gaz thinks this kind of music is dumber than people that don't vaccinate their kids. 2 1.48%
Voters: 135. You may not vote on this poll
Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Were you ever a fan of Limp Bizkit?
TLO 04:29 PM 01-30-2019
I was playing around on YouTube today, watching some guy play a version of GTA V where you can play as a police officer, and on the little sidebar was a Limp Bizkit video for "Rollin".

Fred Durst reminds me of Scumbag Steve in the worst kind of way.

I hadn't heard the song for ages, so I gave it a quick listen. It was kind of hilarious how epic 90's music videos and yet kind of catchy at the same time.

Anyway just thought I'd put out a feeler and see if we have any current/former Bizkit fans on the board.

(P.S.) - I'll make the poll private so you don't have to worry about being judged by the CP brain trust if you ever were a fan.
[Reply]
redfan 08:05 AM 01-31-2019
I like that "Rollin'" song, but I'm not sure what other songs are by them. Not sure if that makes me a fan or what.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 08:09 AM 01-31-2019
Three Dollar Bill was fun album to listen to, especially back in the day because it was a break from the grunge era. Limp Bizkit was pretty awesome live too. I pretty much hated everything else after that.

I also liked a couple songs from that EP back in like 05 or 06. The music, not so much the lyrics or vocals.

[Reply]
SuperBowl4 08:11 AM 01-31-2019
Originally Posted by redhed:
I like that "Rollin'" song, but I'm not sure what other songs are by them. Not sure if that makes me a fan or what.
DJ LETHAL
[Reply]
Sully 08:24 AM 01-31-2019
Brand new Jeep Wrangler with the top peeled off
Limp Bizkit on the cd player.

Yeah... the complete douchebag starter kit.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 08:32 AM 01-31-2019
Absolutely. Limp Bizkit when I was about 11 years old is what got me into "Nu Metal" which then eventually branched me out to Mudvayne, and multiple others. Now I'm a metalcore guy.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 08:34 AM 01-31-2019
12-16 year old me loved limp bizkit
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 08:35 AM 01-31-2019
Originally Posted by redhed:
Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water

What a name for an album lmao
[Reply]
Frosty 08:53 AM 01-31-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
This thread is funny.
It's mostly making me feel really old.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 09:59 AM 01-31-2019
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
Every single one of the bands you listed sucks ass.
:-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:05 AM 01-31-2019
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
Absolutely. Limp Bizkit when I was about 11 years old is what got me into "Nu Metal" which then eventually branched me out to Mudvayne, and multiple others. Now I'm a metalcore guy.
I was 40 years old when I got into metal core. I love it.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 10:08 AM 01-31-2019
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
Never dove too deep into metalcore, but I did like a few local bands here in NoVA/DC/Baltimore around 2000 when I moved out here.

Darkest Hour's earlier stuff (they were phenomenal live) Majority Rule, Damnation A.D... Had a lot of good hardcore and metalcore shows at the Black Cat in DC and Ottobar in Baltimore. Melodic hardcore was just becoming a thing back then too so you had From Autumn to Ashes (when they were more hardcore/metalcore than emo), Dillinger Escape Plan, Underoath (who used to also be hardcore), Boysetsfire, etc. coming to town to play with the local guys..

Man, this thread is bringing back some good memories
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 10:11 AM 01-31-2019
Himsa was another band. Dude's voice kinda sucked but the guitaring on the CDs "Hail Horror" and "Courting Tragedy and Disaster" was dope. The Agony Scene put out a couple good CDs too (love the cover of Paint it Black).
[Reply]
Demonpenz 10:20 AM 01-31-2019
I ran into Seven dusts lead singer the other day. Didn't know he lived in OP. Pretty nice guy. Bought a lamp table at ikea.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:49 AM 01-31-2019
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Any Barenaked Ladies fans here?
Back in the day, yeah.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:54 AM 01-31-2019
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
I ran into Seven dusts lead singer the other day. Didn't know he lived in OP. Pretty nice guy. Bought a lamp table at ikea.
His wife is from here....he's on the 98.9 morning show all the time talking about living here.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
Up