ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Were you ever a fan of Limp Bizkit?
Yes 71 52.59%
No 55 40.74%
What the hell is a Limp Bizkit? Is that like some kind of Oriental sex position? 7 5.19%
Gaz thinks this kind of music is dumber than people that don't vaccinate their kids. 2 1.48%
Voters: 135. You may not vote on this poll
Page 5 of 12
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Were you ever a fan of Limp Bizkit?
TLO 04:29 PM 01-30-2019
I was playing around on YouTube today, watching some guy play a version of GTA V where you can play as a police officer, and on the little sidebar was a Limp Bizkit video for "Rollin".

Fred Durst reminds me of Scumbag Steve in the worst kind of way.

I hadn't heard the song for ages, so I gave it a quick listen. It was kind of hilarious how epic 90's music videos and yet kind of catchy at the same time.

Anyway just thought I'd put out a feeler and see if we have any current/former Bizkit fans on the board.

(P.S.) - I'll make the poll private so you don't have to worry about being judged by the CP brain trust if you ever were a fan.
[Reply]
Frazod 06:55 PM 01-30-2019
Don't know who they are. Don't care who they are.
[Reply]
Fish 06:57 PM 01-30-2019
Saw them during the Family Vales tour at Kemper back in the day. Man what a lineup that was. Limp Bizkit, Primus, Staind, Method Man & Redman, Ja Rule, Korn, The Crystal Method, Mobb Deep and Filter.
[Reply]
kcxiv 07:00 PM 01-30-2019

now this thread got me listening to 3 dolla bill yall! lol There are actually alot of songs on that first album that are good
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 07:00 PM 01-30-2019
LUV this band = KILLER IN YOU is my favorite
[Reply]
ModSocks 07:01 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
Disturbed, Linkin Park, PM5K, Papa Roach, Staind, and Mudvayne
Ahhh yes. All of the ones. Especially Mudvayne.
[Reply]
ModSocks 07:02 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
3 dolla Bill yall is alright! after that, eh!
Chocolate Star Fish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water.

Still an awesome album name.
[Reply]
kcxiv 07:02 PM 01-30-2019
ok significant other has some good songs on it too!

[Reply]
SuperBowl4 07:02 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Don't know who they are. Don't care who they are.
Get Your Groove On
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 07:03 PM 01-30-2019
I was never a fan of theirs, or the "nu metal" craze for that matter. That said, a friend of mine gave me "3 dolla bills..." for my birthday. It was ok I guess?

I was into crust punk and hardcore back then. Never understood the nu metal thing. Was it rap? Was it metal(no)? Was it emo(yeah, kinda)? Or was it a bunch of fucktards singing about serial killers and how they had a sad because Susie said they looked dumb dressed in black with painted nails and fashion punk themed hair(bingo)?
[Reply]
ModSocks 07:04 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Get Your Groove On
John Otto, take 'em to the Matthew's bridge.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 07:04 PM 01-30-2019
I heard Wes sayin Durst is working on lyrics for a new album they toured last year
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 07:06 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
John Otto, take 'em to the Matthew's bridge.
:-) alright partner, you know what time it is
[Reply]
kcxiv 07:07 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by dwwataz:
I was never a fan of theirs, or the "nu metal" craze for that matter. That said, a friend of mine gave me "3 dolla bills..." for my birthday. It was ok I guess?

I was into crust punk and hardcore back then. Never understood the nu metal thing. Was it rap? Was it metal(no)? Was it emo(yeah, kinda)? Or was it a bunch of fucktards singing about serial killers and how they had a sad because Susie said they looked dumb dressed in black with painted nails and fashion punk themed hair(bingo)?
it morphed into part rap, when Korn came about, there was NO rapping Jon doesnt rap! Fieldy and the drummer at the time David gave Korn funk with their playing, but thats about it!
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 07:14 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
it morphed into part rap, when Korn came about, there was NO rapping Jon doesnt rap! Fieldy and the drummer at the time David gave Korn funk with their playing, but thats about it!
You could say the same thing happened within the hardcore scene too. Used to be an aborted, much heavier, and far better lyrical sub genre of punk. Then bands like Hatebreed, 25 ta Life, and countless others mixed in rap, heavy metal, and powder puff fashion punk/anthem like riffs. Meh.

These days I stick to mostly classic rock, blues, jazz, and easy listening. Did a 180 of sorts lol.
[Reply]
kcxiv 07:18 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by dwwataz:
You could say the same thing happened within the hardcore scene too. Used to be an aborted, much heavier, and far better lyrical sub genre of punk. Then bands like Hatebreed, 25 ta Life, and countless others mixed in rap, heavy metal, and powder puff fashion punk/anthem like riffs. Meh.

These days I stick to mostly classic rock, blues, jazz, and easy listening. Did a 180 of sorts lol.
i was more Big on Korn, Deftones and Coal Chamber. The rap part of Nu Metal can be alright, but if i want to listen to Rap, ill just bust out my West Coast 90' G Rap stuff.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 12
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up