ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 85 of 141
« First < 35758182838485 8687888995135 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Missing Planeteers
Buck 09:51 PM 06-09-2016
Who are some CPers that you miss that aren't confirmed dead, but probably are?

The obvious ones are FAX, Skip Towne, and Mr Blond.

Who else?
[Reply]
vailpass 08:20 PM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by rockymtnchief:
This is probably a good place to leave this.

March 15th I was diagnosed with uncureable/inoperable stage 4 stomach cancer. I've been doing chemo and the usual treatments since then. We did scans last week to check progress and the chemo isn't working. So they're turning me over to hospice.

I'll still be lurking, but probably won't post much. It was great meeting a bunch of you over the years and thanks for the great entertainment on here. Don't feel bad for me. I've had my bucket list completed for years and I'm in good spirits still.

Take care and GO CHIEFS!!!
My best wishes likely don’t mean shit to you but you have them.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:30 PM 08-02-2021
Well wishes to you Rocky
[Reply]
tredadda 06:07 AM 08-03-2021

March 15th I was diagnosed with uncureable/inoperable stage 4 stomach cancer. I've been doing chemo and the usual treatments since then. We did scans last week to check progress and the chemo isn't working. So they're turning me over to hospice.

I'll still be lurking, but probably won't post much. It was great meeting a bunch of you over the years and thanks for the great entertainment on here. Don't feel bad for me. I've had my bucket list completed for years and I'm in good spirits still.

Not cool. Cancer sucks so much. God bless your remaining days. :-)
[Reply]
KurtCobain 07:48 PM 08-05-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Actually, I did, I've texted you twice in the past couple weeks...did you break your damn phone?
Oh crap. I switched providers and had to change my number for some fucking reason. :-) Texting you now.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:50 PM 08-05-2021

Rest easy my dude
[Reply]
stevieray 08:33 PM 08-05-2021

:-):-):-):-):-)

:-)
[Reply]
LiveSteam 09:02 PM 08-05-2021
Gut wrenching news.
My thoughts and prayers are with you RMC
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:54 PM 08-05-2021

Wes, I can't explain how heart-broken I am reading this. I can say with certainty that you are one of the most genuine and pleasant humans I've met in my life. You are one of those people that you meet and feel like you've known for a long time. Just know I very much remember meeting you at Joes and what a fantastic impression you made. I promise you you will be missed tremendously. I'm just so damn saddened & have been for days, over this. Carry your heavy heart upward and I will continue my prayers. Love you man.
[Reply]
cabletech94 10:13 PM 08-05-2021
Hugs from my family to you and yours roc.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:22 AM 08-06-2021
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Wes, I can't explain how heart-broken I am reading this. I can say with certainty that you are one of the most genuine and pleasant humans I've met in my life. You are one of those people that you meet and feel like you've known for a long time. Just know I very much remember meeting you at Joes and what a fantastic impression you made. I promise you you will be missed tremendously. I'm just so damn saddened & have been for days, over this. Carry your heavy heart upward and I will continue my prayers. Love you man.
Good to see you posting SR. Wish it was in better circumstances.
[Reply]
The Bad Guy 08:32 AM 08-06-2021

I'm really sorry to read this. Sending you all the good thoughts I can. Really admire your strength and grace going through such a bastard disease.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:05 AM 08-06-2021
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy:
I'm really sorry to read this. Sending you all the good thoughts I can. Really admire your strength and grace going through such a bastard disease.
Happy to see you both chime in. As DaFace said, wish it were for different reasons.

Hope you're both well. Both of your takes are missed around here.
[Reply]
scho63 11:01 AM 08-06-2021
Not much more I can say other than I'm sending more prayers.

God Bless You and your family as you face this challenge.
[Reply]
Monty 11:23 AM 08-06-2021
All this, and more. Well said SR. Wes, I just read this and have no words other than you're a hell of a good friend and my only regret is that we didn't get to do more together. See you on the other side my friend. :-)
[Reply]
bevischief 12:34 PM 08-06-2021
Cancer sucks balls. Hang in there.
[Reply]
Page 85 of 141
« First < 35758182838485 8687888995135 > Last »
Up