ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 141
< 123 45671353103 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Missing Planeteers
Buck 09:51 PM 06-09-2016
Who are some CPers that you miss that aren't confirmed dead, but probably are?

The obvious ones are FAX, Skip Towne, and Mr Blond.

Who else?
[Reply]
Chromatic 08:48 AM 06-10-2016
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
I think part of this stems from the Chiefs recent success. Not as much controversy to talk about when things are running smoothly. That's why I joined, I think I typed in something like "Matt Cassel sucks" in Google and ended up here.
Nah, message boards in general are going the way of the dodo due to other forms of social media. Facebook, Reddit, twitter, instagram, snapchat, kik, etc.

Chiefsplanet is definitely among several message boards that have handled the exodus to other forms of social media well, but the decline in membership and activity is very noticeable. I don't see that turning around.

Message boards peaked in the mid 00's, both in fun and activity.
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:50 AM 06-10-2016
Originally Posted by Bewbies:
SBK changed name to Bewbies. :-)
Really? That's nice to hear - i'm glad - I like you better now - even though one time you pissed me off. But that's ok, I was in a mood that day, too. I wish you'd had told me that.
[Reply]
Hydrae 08:50 AM 06-10-2016
Endelt
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:52 AM 06-10-2016
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Lurch still posts under a different name. Lurch was a parity mult.
Ok ok, shocking.

what about BunnyTrd and Good day sir! ... ? - Good day sir! was Kotter though - I believe.

[Reply]
Buehler445 09:11 AM 06-10-2016
I miss RJ.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:12 AM 06-10-2016
Smed
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:13 AM 06-10-2016
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I miss RJ.
Yes. He was very sweet.
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:15 AM 06-10-2016
Originally Posted by Chromatic:
Nah, message boards in general are going the way of the dodo due to other forms of social media. Facebook, Reddit, twitter, instagram, snapchat, kik, etc.

Chiefsplanet is definitely among several message boards that have handled the exodus to other forms of social media well, but the decline in membership and activity is very noticeable. I don't see that turning around.

Message boards peaked in the mid 00's, both in fun and activity.
I don't think CP is as fun as it used to be. But part of the reason is - just the product and going to the same place for years on end.
[Reply]
ndws 09:28 AM 06-10-2016
Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop:
Dr. Johnny Fever
If I have the names right, he was from the same home town and I'm pretty sure I heard him on the radio not long ago either doing a fill-in report or maybe he even has a gig there now, couldn't say for sure, I don't listen to it that often.
[Reply]
Chromatic 09:35 AM 06-10-2016
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I don't think CP is as fun as it used to be. But part of the reason is - just the product and going to the same place for years on end.
That's part of the rub. As existing users got bored and move on, there is nobody left to replace them to keep a community going. Before newer social media, old users who abandoned their accounts got replaced by newer users but these days newer users go to reddit, twitter, facebook, kik or etc.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:47 AM 06-10-2016
Those sites blow
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:50 AM 06-10-2016
Well Hungman
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:56 AM 06-10-2016
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I just pick and choose where to have my fun on CP. The football threads are a fucking joke, IMO.
[Reply]
Meatloaf 09:59 AM 06-10-2016
Where's Sacc???
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:01 AM 06-10-2016
Originally Posted by Meatloaf:
Where's Sacc???
I'm afraid something bad has happened to Sacc. I really wish someone knew how to find out how he's doing.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 141
< 123 45671353103 > Last »
Up