ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Fantasy/CasinoPlanet>New CP Fantasy Football League?
Kellerfox 05:01 PM 07-04-2021
After a 10-15 year hiatus, I’ve been ramping back into fantasy the last 3 years. Last year I went all in thanks to COVID (more free time) and managed more teams than I care to admit. The thing is, most of those were public leagues on NFL/ESPN/Sleeper with rando’s. Fantasy is much more enjoyable / worth the competition when playing with people you “know.”

So… Would anyone else be interested in joining a new casual CP Fantasy league?

Setup:
League:

1. Kellerfox (joined on Yahoo = Keller’s Fighting Foxes)
2. Kccrow (joined = Crow’s Clam Clappers)
3. Tyecopeland (joined = TIH5TA3)
4. KurtCobain (joined = Kurt’s Bloodshed)
5. Burt (joined = the Boomer’s Grigsbys OR Dale’s Dany Team)
6. IowaHawkeyeChief (joined = the Boomer’s Grigsbys OR Dale’s Dany Team)
7. Otter (joined = Otter’s Marauders)
8. Dunerdr (joined = the flamin aids dumpster)
9. CableTech94 (joined = Cables’ AIDS Tree Fire)
10. Carlos3562
—————
11. Open/available
12. Open/available
—————


Note: Apologies if I’m stepping on any toes or am out of line - delete if so. I see that Doomy3 has a few CP cash leagues that started ~10 years ago… but I don’t see anything more recent or for a more casual experience (ie no cash - just bragging rights).
[Reply]
carlos3652 08:26 PM 07-28-2021
Ill join if there is room..
[Reply]
Kellerfox 08:57 PM 07-28-2021
Invite sent.

Still got space for 2
[Reply]
cabletech94 10:09 PM 07-28-2021
Cables’ AIDS Tree Fire reporting for duty. May tweek my name since someone is infringing on my obviously original name…..
[Reply]
Dunerdr 01:16 PM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
Cablesí AIDS Tree Fire reporting for duty. May tweek my name since someone is infringing on my obviously original nameÖ..
You trying to fight old man? (assuming that was aimed at me)
[Reply]
cabletech94 01:45 PM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
You trying to fight old man? (assuming that was aimed at me)
Ha ha old man!! Bring it on, junior!!
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:30 AM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
Ha ha old man!! Bring it on, junior!!
FTR idk how old you are im 31, but youve been on here 5 years longer than me so i assume everyone went through their chiefs vision quest at the same point in their life that i did.
[Reply]
cabletech94 08:15 AM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
FTR idk how old you are im 31, but youve been on here 5 years longer than me so i assume everyone went through their chiefs vision quest at the same point in their life that i did.
You just became my second favorite poster on here. Well played, Sir. Iíll be 46 later this year. Well done, detective. :-)
[Reply]
Dunerdr 01:40 PM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
You just became my second favorite poster on here. Well played, Sir. Iíll be 46 later this year. Well done, detective. :-)
Who is your first favorite?
[Reply]
Kellerfox 12:06 AM 07-31-2021
Still got room for 2 more if there is additional interest. If not, we can roll with 10 and perhaps spice things up by adding an extra flex or something to account for the smaller league.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up