ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 61 of 378
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571111161 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:02 PM 10-18-2022
Can't believe the regular season starts tonight. Just seemed like the Finals ended a couple weeks ago.

Philly vs Celtics: 6:30PM CST TNT

GSW vs Lakers: 9:00PM CST TNT
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 06:09 AM 03-23-2023

Luka Doncic makes the money sign towards the refs after missing a clutch layup.

The Mavericks shot 10 more free throws than the Warriors tonight.
pic.twitter.com/Cw2AuzDgg8

— Guru (@DrGuru_) March 23, 2023

Does Luka do anything besides cry about officiating? I get that there was a controversial free basket, but it’s not like Luka hasn’t been giving free baskets to teams all season while he cries to officials when he was supposed to be getting back on defense. What a little bitch. It’s gonna be so funny when they fall all the way out of playoff contention soon. That Kyrie trade has done nothing for them.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:52 AM 03-23-2023
7-5 since James went down; 7-3 w/ Davis.

I guess someone forgot to tell them that the LeBron ball-washers decided their season was over 3 weeks ago.

Pretty solid work for the "worst team in basketball"...

Then again, it would've been a pretty reasonable prediction for anyone who didn't have their nose too far up Lebron's ass to actually see what was going on...
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:57 AM 03-23-2023
Luka is a bitch.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:20 PM 03-23-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
7-5 since James went down; 7-3 w/ Davis.

I guess someone forgot to tell them that the LeBron ball-washers decided their season was over 3 weeks ago.

Pretty solid work for the "worst team in basketball"...

Then again, it would've been a pretty reasonable prediction for anyone who didn't have their nose too far up Lebron's ass to actually see what was going on...
Slightly above .500 for a few weeks in the terrible Western Conference? Somebody get those guys a medal.

LeBron will be needed if this team means to accomplish anything and fortunately it looks like he will be back before season’s end.

There’s an increasing optimism that Los Angeles Lakers star LeBron James could return to play “a few” games in the final week of the regular season, sources tell ESPN. James has been out since suffering a right foot tendon injury on February 26. https://t.co/3lYNX6MA2Z

— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) March 23, 2023

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:25 PM 03-23-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Slightly above .500 for a few weeks in the terrible Western Conference? Somebody get those guys a medal.
The point wasn't that the Lakers are going to win anything meaningful without James - never has been.

The point is that when it comes to basketball, you don't seem to know your ass from a hole in the ground. Especially when you refuse to see past your hero worship of LeBron James.

You were just completely off base. No, the Lakers are nothing resembling the worst team in basketball without James. They're an average basketball team without James - which is all I EVER said and a fact you absolutely refused to acknowledge.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:49 PM 03-23-2023
The point wasn't that the Lakers are going to win anything meaningful without James - never has been.

The point is that when it comes to basketball, you don't seem to know your ass from a hole in the ground. Especially when you refuse to see past your hero worship of LeBron James.

You were just completely off base. No, the Lakers are nothing resembling the worst team in basketball without James. They're an average basketball team without James - which is all I EVER said and a fact you absolutely refused to acknowledge.
They were the worst team in the NBA without LeBron for most of the season. They clearly upgraded after they mortgaged more of their future away for actual shooters and got rid of the worst player in the NBA, but different shades of shit is still shit.

If they mean to win actual playoff games, it will still have to be done with LeBron there and the version of AD that actually exerts himself on both ends.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:52 PM 03-23-2023

I've always appreciated LeBron's greatness, but his most special moments are:

48 Special in Detroit

G6 vs Boston in 2012

3-1 comeback vs Warriors & making them run to KD for help like bitches

His 2018 playoffs run up until JR Smith's blunder

Never acknowledging Skip Bayless https://t.co/kRLrf3mhBa

— Barry (@BarryOnHere) March 22, 2023

A good list but LeBron’s 2015 Finals performance in a loss with a bunch of random scrubs has to be up there as well. It forced actual discussion that a losing player should win MVP and ultimately led to the writers giving it to his primary defender that was holding him to 30/40 point triple doubles (instead of a choking Curry).
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:52 PM 03-23-2023
'Mortgaged their future' by giving up some spare change and tossing off roster chaff to get players they actually want to retain for the next few years?

Yeah - that checks out.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:58 PM 03-23-2023
'Mortgaged their future' by giving up some spare change and tossing off roster chaff to get players they actually want to retain for the next few years?

Yeah - that checks out.
And draft picks. Hence the mortgaging the future part.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:00 PM 03-23-2023
Yeah, couple second rounders when you can literally purchase those from cash poor teams every draft.

Like I said - loose change.

You are just pathologically full of shit.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:08 PM 03-23-2023
Oh and by the way - how many teams exist that would play much better than .500 basketball when a guy who is eating up more than a 1/3 of their salary cap isn't playing?

They fucking well BETTER be a lot better when he's on the court - they're paying him $44 million.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 01:09 PM 03-23-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:

A good list but LeBron’s 2015 Finals performance in a loss with a bunch of random scrubs has to be up there as well. It forced actual discussion that a losing player should win MVP and ultimately led to the writers giving it to his primary defender that was holding him to 30/40 point triple doubles (instead of a choking Curry).
His greatest moment is when he bowed down to China.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:15 PM 03-23-2023
Yeah, couple second rounders when you can literally purchase those from cash poor teams every draft.

Like I said - loose change.

You are just pathologically full of shit.
Your hate for LeBron doesn’t change the fact that they traded away a 1st round pick in the Westbrook/Russell deal, I’m afraid.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:17 PM 03-23-2023
Oh and by the way - how many teams exist that would play much better than .500 basketball when a guy who is eating up more than a 1/3 of their salary cap isn't playing?

They ****ing well BETTER be a lot better when he's on the court - they're paying him $44 million.
And they have. As usual, LeBron’s on/off stats are among the best in the league once again this season.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:19 PM 03-23-2023
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:
His greatest moment is when he bowed down to China.
Him and the rest of the NBA and their owners (which I imagine he will be someday). Pissing off China isn’t good for business.
[Reply]
Page 61 of 378
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571111161 > Last »
Up