ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 403 of 435
« First < 303353393399400401402403 404405406407413 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:24 PM 10-10-2023
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
The thread title is stupid as fuck. The guy played in 3 SBs for us and won 2.
So did Hardman.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:34 PM 10-10-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
how many games did he miss having stomach problems? He was getting drunk all the time and was having this stomach issues. He said he never put it together that the heavy drinking wasn’t helping his stomach issues. **** him.

Despite his getting $60 million, he only tried his best during the playoffs.
Originally Posted by tredadda:
So did Hardman.
Please stop quoting this idiot. He's dumb as shit and I have him blocked for a reason.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:45 PM 10-10-2023
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Clark is a Chiefs post season legend. Make him a back up and use his attitude in the playoffs.

If Skyy Moore continues to catch TDs in the SB are you going to call him a Chiefs postseason legend too?
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 10:05 PM 10-10-2023
This thread is the first time I've heard his name this season. Feel bad for the guy really. If KC is football heaven we sent him to the other place.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:09 PM 10-10-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
If Skyy Moore continues to catch TDs in the SB are you going to call him a Chiefs postseason legend too?
If he passes Julien Edelman in postseason success, you bet.

Edelman is 3rd in postseason receiving history. Clark is 3rd in postseason sack history.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:13 PM 10-10-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:

Edelman is 3rd in postseason receiving history. Clark is 3rd in postseason sack history.
Just like I was impressed by Clark’s ability to set the edge and excel in coverage, I also need to see Skyy Moore block well down field and also be able to finish his routes when a decoy.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:15 PM 10-10-2023
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
This thread is the first time I've heard his name this season. Feel bad for the guy really. If KC is football heaven we sent him to the other place.
Dude has 2 SB victories and is being paid by the Broncos to produce nothing. Clark is still in his own version of football heaven.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:23 PM 10-10-2023

He'd be 3rd.... behind Travis Kelce.

Meaning when it comes to slobbing knobs over postseason receiving numbers, KC fans will remember Kelce, and if all Skyy does is piddle around like Clark and then get a bunch of postseason TDs, he'll be remembered as an "Oh yeah, that guy! I remember him!" kind of player.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:02 AM 10-11-2023
Dude has 2 SB victories and is being paid by the Broncos to produce nothing. Clark is still in his own version of football heaven.
The future Super Bowl reunion parties are going to be so lit
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 03:28 AM 10-11-2023
Fuck him. I don't care if he has 10 SB rings and he is a billionaire. He's just a loudmouth to me.

Signing w a AFC West rival after all Chiefs did for him. Talking shit and Broncos D is worse w him. Ha.. yeah that's a guy I'm going to defend on a Chiefs message board.

No offense. You know I have a lot of respect for you. Just saying
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:05 AM 10-11-2023
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
**** him. I don't care if he has 10 SB rings and he is a billionaire. He's just a loudmouth to me.

Signing w a AFC West rival after all Chiefs did for him. Talking shit and Broncos D is worse w him. Ha.. yeah that's a guy I'm going to defend on a Chiefs message board.

DJ signed with the raiders. You gonna hate him too? Frank clark went somewhere else because we didn’t want to pay him. It’s not like he was holding out for senseless money. We made the call.
[Reply]
R Clark 05:27 AM 10-11-2023
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
That was his choice, no sympathy none whatsoever.
[Reply]
chinaski 05:32 AM 10-11-2023
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
**** him. I don't care if he has 10 SB rings and he is a billionaire. He's just a loudmouth to me.

If you lost your job, would you work for your former employers competitor?
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:37 AM 10-11-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
So did Hardman.
Hardman has 10 post season sacks for us? Not the same.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 05:39 AM 10-11-2023
I find it hard to hate a guy who played an important part in winning 2 superbowls and getting to a third. It sucks that he went to a division rival, but it's not like he's lighting the world on fire for them.
[Reply]
Page 403 of 435
« First < 303353393399400401402403 404405406407413 > Last »
Up