ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 27
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Juju to Patriots
RunKC 12:59 PM 03-15-2023

Breaking: FA WR JuJu Smith-Schuster is signing with the #Patriots , sources tell @theScore

Only 26 years old, the 2018 Pro Bowler comes off a strong season for the #Chiefs, with 78/933/3.

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) March 15, 2023

3 years $33 million.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:13 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Orlando wtf you doing man lmao

Tuning in now. This should be good.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:15 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Dude literally did an interview saying he was fine doing what needed to be done to help the new team out.
Lol, "he could be lying to get more bucks!!!"
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:15 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
You're mad over this aren't you? :-) bro there is absolutely an adjustment for a kid who's never ran a route tree coming into the league compared to a vet who's played several seasons in a NFL offense. I don't even know how this is a debate
Not mad at all. Just laughing at an argument that's sucked for years now. Surprised it's not dead yet.

The debate isn't whether a vet has more experience at it or not. It's this silly belief that a rookie CAN'T.

Olave, a REAL talent, not this Skyy Moore shit, just put up 1K yards on the freakin' Saints.

But Mahomes and Reid wouldn't be able to get that out of Olave?

REALLY? That's your shit ass argument.

You're trying to tell me right now that Reid and Mahomes can't get 1K yards out of Olave, but the Saints can.

Seriously, say that shit out loud.

Imma just leave it at that. You do you, boo.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:16 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I am still glad we didn’t get him. I’d love a wr like that but dudes a headcase and our team is really close knit. He seems like the type tomlin gravitates to, not Reid
He's an asshole. You know who else was an asshole? Kelce. And not the lovable douchebag fratbto he is today, like pure unapologetic asshole that negatively impacted games.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:16 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
If the Jones deal is going to take a while...then they can just restructure Mahomes and have more than enough space to bring in guys.
As I understand it, which is not very much, Veach really doesn't want to touch Pat's deal right now. In a couple years maybe, but now is not the time.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:18 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Orlando wtf you doing man lmao

Ya didn't go trick or treating enough with Patrick. Fat ass.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:22 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Not mad at all. Just laughing at an argument that's sucked for years now. Surprised it's not dead yet.

The debate isn't whether a vet has more experience at it or not. It's this silly belief that a rookie CAN'T.

Olave, a REAL talent, not this Skyy Moore shit, just put up 1K yards on the freakin' Saints.

But Mahomes and Reid wouldn't be able to get that out of Olave?

REALLY? That's your shit ass argument.

You're trying to tell me right now that Reid and Mahomes can't get 1K yards out of Olave, but the Saints can.

Seriously, say that shit out loud.

Imma just leave it at that. You do you, boo.
As pointed out only 25 rookies have hit 1k yards year 1 so yes its extremely rare. Who's more likely to be more productive next year: DeAndre Hopkins or Zay Flowers?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 02:22 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
He's an asshole. You know who else was an asshole? Kelce. And not the lovable douchebag fratbto he is today, like pure unapologetic asshole that negatively impacted games.
Kelce was an immature goofball early in his career. Pickens is a guy who throws Marcus Peters like childish tantrums on the sidelines when he doesn’t get the ball. Even when they win. That’s a rough example when you’re talking about a one of the best leaders in the game being passionate versus a guy who is distractingly dramatic because he can’t keep his temper in check.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 02:25 PM 03-15-2023
Man! We couldn't pay JuJu $11m per year!? ...I think CP fans were expecting $15+ and would have been happy to pay that.

I do really hope that we trade for Hopkins! He's a star in his prime that will continue to be productive over the next couple years of his contract. Get it done Veach!

OBJ is out of his mind if he thinks he's getting $20m, pass.

I'd happily target Hyatt in the draft, but currently I think we need anther vet.

How about a trade for C Sutton? ...he's got size and speed, Donks are looking to unload him but apparently have a high asking price.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:26 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Tuning in now. This should be good.
Any updates?

You're on the clock FYI
[Reply]
-King- 02:26 PM 03-15-2023
Yes! Hopefully that means either Hopkins or a 1st rnd WR
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:28 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
Man! We couldn't pay JuJu $11m per year!? ...I think CP fans were expecting $15+ and would have been happy to pay that.

I do really hope that we trade for Hopkins! He's a star in his prime that will continue to be productive over the next couple years of his contract. Get it done Veach!

I'd happily target Hyatt in the draft, but currently I think we need anther vet.
Andy likes having at least one real vet presence in the WR room. Who that ends up being I have no idea, but we'll get one.
[Reply]
tredadda 02:29 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Andy likes having at least one real vet presence in the WR room. Who that ends up being I have no idea, but we'll get one.
MVS?
[Reply]
Skyy God 02:31 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:

How about a trade for C Sutton? ...he's got size and speed, Donks are looking to unload him but apparently have a high asking price.
I think it’s fair to assume we didn’t want to pay 3/33.

Sutton, lol.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:33 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
MVS?
I don't think so. Not sure exactly how to describe it right this second, but MVS isn't 'the guy' in the WR room.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 27
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up