ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 508 of 1235
« First < 8408458498504505506507508 5095105115125185586081008 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:10 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
Go ahead and find a decent peer reviewed study showing that the spike protein is cytotoxic. See what you find....

Prove those fact checkers wrong...
The same fact checkers who said Hydroxy didn't work amirite? Member how the cited a "study".
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:10 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
Go ahead and find a decent peer reviewed study showing that the spike protein is cytotoxic. See what you find....

Prove those fact checkers wrong...
I honestly don't have an opinion on that. I think the vaccines are dangerous but not because of the spike but where they are produced.

As for peer review, the clinical trials for the gene therapy shots weren't peer reviewed.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:11 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
I honestly don't have an opinion on that. I think the vaccines are dangerous but not because of the spike but where they are produced.

As for peer review, the clinical trials for the gene therapy shots weren't peer reviewed.
Hey man who doesnt sequence a vaccine in two days!?!
[Reply]
Donger 12:15 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
The same fact checkers who said Hydroxy didn't work amirite? Member how the cited a "study".
What makes you think that HCQ "works"?
[Reply]
0372 12:17 PM 07-19-2021
Sky News

Sixty percent of people being admitted to hospital with COVID-19 have had two doses of a coronavirus vaccine, according to the government's chief scientific adviser Sir Patrick Vallance.

Speaking at a Downing Street news briefing, he said: "In terms of the number of people in hospital who've been double vaccinated, we know it's around 60% of the people being admitted to hospital with COVID."
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:19 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by 0372:
Sky News

Sixty percent of people being admitted to hospital with COVID-19 have had two doses of a coronavirus vaccine, according to the government's chief scientific adviser Sir Patrick Vallance.

Speaking at a Downing Street news briefing, he said: "In terms of the number of people in hospital who've been double vaccinated, we know it's around 60% of the people being admitted to hospital with COVID."

[Reply]
Donger 12:19 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by 0372:
Sky News

Sixty percent of people being admitted to hospital with COVID-19 have had two doses of a coronavirus vaccine, according to the government's chief scientific adviser Sir Patrick Vallance.

Speaking at a Downing Street news briefing, he said: "In terms of the number of people in hospital who've been double vaccinated, we know it's around 60% of the people being admitted to hospital with COVID."
That's to be expected.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:23 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by 0372:
Sky News

Sixty percent of people being admitted to hospital with COVID-19 have had two doses of a coronavirus vaccine, according to the government's chief scientific adviser Sir Patrick Vallance.

Speaking at a Downing Street news briefing, he said: "In terms of the number of people in hospital who've been double vaccinated, we know it's around 60% of the people being admitted to hospital with COVID."
You missed a part:

"And that's not surprising because the vaccines are not 100% effective. They're very very effective, but not 100%

"As a higher proportion of the population is double vaccinated, it's inevitable that those 10% of that very large number remain at risk and will therefore be amongst the people who both catch the infection and end up in hospital."
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:23 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
What makes you think that HCQ "works"?
Peer reviewed studies
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:29 PM 07-19-2021
More in depth interview with Dr. Malone, inventor of mRNA.

Says these mRNA vaccines need to be re-engineered and covers in detail why—including adenovirus vaccine (J&J), which is also a gene therapy ( which I did not know previously).

Summarized for brevity but you have the video:

Dr. Malone discusses the lack of bio-ethics discussions regarding Covid vaccines; how what is being done in this area is a clear violation of the Common Rule Law which is in the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) which go back to the Nuremberg Codes; this is due to the lack of transparency and full disclosure which denies informed consent. ( He calls them "gov-ies" :-) great new term)

Dr. Malone additionally says PolitiFact and Reuters reporting is part of the problem because he has checked out their claims made by their Fact-Checkers using peer-reviewed papers; can find this info using PubMed and he is not seeing what they have claimed anywhere ( see video for details). I think it was Fish who cited a study on PubMed. But observing how often Fish makes strawman arguments, he may not have really understood it or cited the wrong study. (Regular strawman is either a comprehension issue/emotional or just dishonest imo); also cites how information for informed consent must be in terms a layperson can understand at an 8th grade level—not be buried under big scientific terminology which obscures the matter for most. ( So much for Fish pushing such studies using such terminology. He loves to pull altitude.)

Dr. Malone thinks the media is just parroting their own colleagues because they have become lazy; that it is clear and unambiguous using multiple peer-reviewed publications that were Press Released from the Salk Institute, that the engineered spike protein is cyto toxic but not the native spike protein; vaccine makers did not know about the engineered spike protein was toxic at the time they created it; spike protein does open-up the blood brain barrier that leads to multiple problems and is probably associated with the blood coagulation observed; a recent Singapore Paper reports the same.

Says these vaccines have to be re-engineered; that the NovaVax should be coming out which is a more traditional vaccine than a gene therapy for people who want a vaccine but are weary of the mRNA vaccines.



[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:38 PM 07-19-2021
Also, those refuting or trying to discredit Dr. Malone lie that he is an "anti-vaxxer" when his entire career has been devoted to vaccines.

It's a blatant, bold-faced LIE.

He also does not trust Dr. Fauci and feels his released emails under FOIA are disturbing. Again, going back to his concern over the lack of Bio-Ethics and any discussion about such ethics.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:39 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
That's to be expected.
Lol
[Reply]
Donger 12:40 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
that the engineered spike protein is cyto toxic but not the native spike protein
What does that even mean?
[Reply]
Donger 12:42 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Lol
Let's break out the math crayons:

You have a hypothetical population which is 100% vaccinated against COVID-19. You get two new cases. It is factually reported that "100% of the new cases were fully vaccinated."

Make sense, or do I need to dumb it down some more?
[Reply]
O.city 12:48 PM 07-19-2021

I used to teach Bayes theorem and its results still surprise me!

Here’s the type of diagram that usually helps it all make sense for me: pic.twitter.com/A6toIcr5xe

— Kenny (@kennyshirley) July 19, 2021

[Reply]
Page 508 of 1235
« First < 8408458498504505506507508 5095105115125185586081008 > Last »
Up