ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 39
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Caught my woman cheating.
beach tribe 09:45 PM 02-13-2016
Ex-Boyfriend.
Crazy history. Never Met him.

Been together 6 years.
Love her Madly.
Have a 4 year old with autism together.

God damn I'm hurting.

Don't want to do anything crazy.
10 years ago he would be in the hospital.
Gotta be smarter/better than that.

Not handling these emotions well....
[Reply]
Mosbonian 02:31 PM 02-14-2016
Sorry to hear about this beach.....a lot of good advice on here and some really stupid advice. You can sort that out on your own.

A couple of things that have appeared here and are sage advice.....

1) Get an Attorney and a good Counselor.....with your Special Needs child that you both are parents of, you will need some legal advice the matters of custody and some counseling on how to handle explaining the split to your child(ren). It's just not simple even when your child isn't Special Needs.....throwing in the world of an autistic child (high or low functioning) makes it a whole different story.

2) Get tested.....even if you don't believe you need to. Without guessing how many times they may have met that you might not be aware of, there is always the specter of how many partners (good or bad) that he has had outside of her.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:22 PM 02-14-2016
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
Not as much as you think....you would be surprised how the courts defer to the Mother unless there are dire circumstances that point to the welfare of the child.
Indeed.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:25 PM 02-14-2016
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Fact.

I had a long term girlfriend in college that cheated and ran off. Got knocked up a month or so later, was married in 3 months and getting beaten and divorced in a year. Somehow through a friend of a friend of a friend a pic of her popped up on my feed last week.....she looks like grimace now. My wife is hot...and faithful.
That's YOUR fault for having a 'long term girlfriend in college'.

You shoulda done hit it and quit it :-)
[Reply]
MTG#10 03:30 PM 02-14-2016
I don't know if you followed my original thread years ago but as bad as it hurts please believe me it does get better. I went through a horrible depression, let her play with me because I loved her so much and was convinced that losing her would also mean losing my kids somehow.

But here I am almost 7 years later with full custody and only having to be away from my kids for 75% of their summer vacation. I'm not going to lie and say it was easy but once I finally got my head together and stopped believing we could work it out I was much better off.

And the icing on the cake was finding out that the guy she left me for did the same thing to her, and the next guy she married she's cheated on him with at least three people including both of their next-door neighbors. Once a cheater, always a cheater and be glad you only have one child together instead of three.
[Reply]
eDave 03:34 PM 02-14-2016
You are definitely not alone here Tribe. Mine tried to come back. Hard. By that time it was just annoying as shit.

New times ahead my friend.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:02 PM 02-14-2016
Originally Posted by eDave:
You are definitely not alone here Tribe. Mine tried to come back. Hard. By that time it was just annoying as shit.

New times ahead my friend.
Hells yes. Glad you come through the other side.

Nothing can tear apart a man's soul like a woman. I think I heard a song about it once...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:03 PM 02-14-2016
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
I don't know if you followed my original thread years ago but as bad as it hurts please believe me it does get better. I went through a horrible depression, let her play with me because I loved her so much and was convinced that losing her would also mean losing my kids somehow.

But here I am almost 7 years later with full custody and only having to be away from my kids for 75% of their summer vacation. I'm not going to lie and say it was easy but once I finally got my head together and stopped believing we could work it out I was much better off.

And the icing on the cake was finding out that the guy she left me for did the same thing to her, and the next guy she married she's cheated on him with at least three people including both of their next-door neighbors. Once a cheater, always a cheater and be glad you only have one child together instead of three.
Dayum.
[Reply]
eDave 04:05 PM 02-14-2016
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Hells yes. Glad you come through the other side.

Nothing can tear apart a man's soul like a woman. I think I heard a song about it once...
A big legged woman ain't got no soul.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 04:06 PM 02-14-2016
You'll never take your daughter away from her mom,is all I ever heard.

The bitch now pays me $600.00 a month.
[Reply]
TribalElder 04:08 PM 02-14-2016
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
You'll never take your daughter away from her mom,is all I ever heard.

The bitch now pays me $600.00 month.
:-) that should be the focus

Paper
[Reply]
LiveSteam 04:11 PM 02-14-2016
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
:-) that should be the focus

Paper
You have to hire the best attorney out there.
I had to fight her plus her fucking Ponca tribe. It was not cheap. But lossing to this cunt WAS NOT AN OPTION.
[Reply]
gblowfish 04:14 PM 02-14-2016
http://www.kmbc.com/video/buzz60/goo...t%20Type=Video
[Reply]
LiveSteam 04:17 PM 02-14-2016
The stunded look on her and her attorney's face.
The phone call that came later that night from her.sreaming & crying(not about our daughter) about the child support & how she would not pay it. Been garnished
Priceless. The ruling also came down on her 37th birthday.
[Reply]
vailpass 04:18 PM 02-14-2016
The phone call that came later that night from her.
Screaming & crying(not about our daughter) about the child support & how she would not pay it.
:-) you are gonna laugh about that shit til the day you die aren't you?
[Reply]
RobBlake 04:19 PM 02-14-2016
The phone call that came later that night from her.sreaming & crying(not about our daughter) about the child support & how she would not pay it. Been garnished
one for mankind
[Reply]
Page 13 of 39
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up