ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 13
« First < 7891011 1213 >
Nzoner's Game Room>So this happened at Disneyland recently (NSFW)...
sully1983 11:40 AM 07-08-2019
So much ghetto behavior I don't even know where to begin. smh:-)

https://www.worldstarhiphop.com/vide...FR4R93O1I34HID
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:02 AM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Thread banning is a tool for the mods to use as they see fit. I'm not sure why you have issue with it. And there was no "perceived" innuendo with that post. Unless you think he was suggesting the name be changed to "Goon Town"?
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm well aware the mods will do whatever they want.

So go with God. Do whatever you want?

And why do you care what I think he meant? I didn't care enough to waste time musing about what he meant. And as we've established, it's the mods' world, and mere posters can kick rocks.
[Reply]
Lzen 10:05 AM 07-09-2019
Geez, BL, you sound like a baby. He deserved to get banned.
[Reply]
vailpass 10:06 AM 07-09-2019
(Insert gif of Randy from Southpark on Wheel of Fortune here)
[Reply]
Dartgod 10:08 AM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm well aware the mods will do whatever they want.

So go with God. Do whatever you want?

And why do you care what I think he meant? I didn't care enough to waste time musing about what he meant. And as we've established, it's the mods' world, and mere posters can kick rocks.
Oh go cry about it in the "Gripe About the Mods" thread for fucks sake.

I really don't understand why you give one fuck about what happened to a known troll like Red Dawg for an obviously racist post. I guess you just want to be a CP lawyer for the "common man"?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:13 AM 07-09-2019
Oh go cry about it in the "Gripe About the Mods" thread for fucks sake.

I really don't understand why you give one fuck about what happened to a known troll like Red Dawg for an obviously racist post. I guess you just want to be a CP lawyer for the "common man"?
Just love the schizophrenic selective sensitivity coupled with the authoritarian tone.

Fat bitches
Crazy Cunts
Cock sucking trannies,
Trailer park sister fuckers . . .

Not a word.

"Hey, CP is a rough and tumble place. Roll with the punches and grow a pair, pussies.'

. . . .

'rhymes with Goon'

via GIPHY

Swarm of lily-white protectors treating black folk like Hummel figurines packed in bubble wrap.
[Reply]
Dartgod 10:23 AM 07-09-2019
Just love the schizophrenic selective sensitivity coupled with the authoritarian tone.

Fat bitches
Crazy ****s
Cock sucking trannies,
Trailer park sister ****ers . . .

Not a word.

"Hey, CP is a rough and tumble place. Roll with the punches and grow a pair, pussies.'

. . . .

'rhymes with Goon'

Swarm of lily-white protectors treating black folk like Hummel figurines packed in bubble wrap.
There are certain things that are not allowed here. This isn't some arbitrary rule that the mods just made up. You've been here long enough, you should know that.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:28 AM 07-09-2019
There are certain things that are not allowed here. This isn't some arbitrary rule that the mods just made up. You've been here long enough, you should know that.
Don't sweat it overly. Y'all earned your heavenly reward today, protecting what you've decided are the particularly feeble among us from the horrors of rhyming innuendo.
[Reply]
Dartgod 10:33 AM 07-09-2019
Don't sweat it overly. Y'all earned your heavenly reward today, protecting what you've decided are the particularly feeble among us from the horrors of rhyming innuendo.
I'm done with you. Please go fuck yourself.
[Reply]
TEX 10:44 AM 07-09-2019
Oh go cry about it in the "Gripe About the Mods" thread for ****s sake.

I really don't understand why you give one **** about what happened to a known troll like Red Dawg for an obviously racist post. I guess you just want to be a CP lawyer for the "common man"?
No, let me. I am a real lawyer by profession. :-)
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:58 AM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Cracker?
Who you calling "cracker"?

I'd say 'watch out, you might get banned from the thread for being all racisty', but as we all know, that's a one way street.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 07-09-2019, 11:09 AM
This message has been deleted by Radar Chief.
Eleazar 11:16 AM 07-09-2019
I'm done with you. Please go **** yourself.
Sure, this is CP where everyone deserves an 11th chance, but that guy has been making racist comments at every opportunity for many years. Any benefit of the doubt he may have once received was burned through during the vermeil years.
[Reply]
stumppy 11:18 AM 07-09-2019
Does it seem a bit......uncomfortable in here?
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:27 AM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Who you calling "cracker"?

I'd say 'watch out, you might get banned from the thread for being all racisty', but as we all know, that's a one way street.
Weren't you one that was crying when it was applied to asians?

And we don't go searching posts out. We normally don't act unless they are reported. Feel free to report anything you feel is racist, within reason.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:41 PM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by Redbled:
I don’t get why the bystanders ever let him back up after he was smacking his own girl around. You keep him down till he’s in cuffs. Security response time was horrible.
Correct.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:43 PM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Weren't you one that was crying when it was applied to asians?

And we don't go searching posts out. We normally don't act unless they are reported. Feel free to report anything you feel is racist, within reason.
I've learned how to ignore things around here.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 13
« First < 7891011 1213 >
Up